Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233444 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #17250 on: April 25, 2022, 04:59:42 PM »
Those words won't get out of my head  :grrr:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #17251 on: April 25, 2022, 06:38:47 PM »

:hug:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17252 on: April 25, 2022, 06:57:55 PM »
"These five words in my head scream 'are we having fun yet?'"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 07:21:47 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17253 on: April 26, 2022, 08:53:18 AM »
One of the partners tested positive last week and were to stay away from the office for 7 days. 8th day, still testing positive and still very evidently symptomatic, comes into the office today anyway. And comes into my room to bloody monologue about how sick he was/is  :mad: (you never really have a conversation with this guy, we just nod and let him indulge in what he loves; the sound of his own voice)

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17254 on: April 26, 2022, 07:22:57 PM »
What a prick. I wonder how many people he's infected.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17255 on: April 26, 2022, 07:36:47 PM »
Very anxious for no reason.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17256 on: April 27, 2022, 04:18:49 AM »
A little stressed for a number of reasons.

My son got a job interview at about the same time I have an appoint with my doctor, today. I felt that the rare job interview was more urgent, since I am well on the way to healing my big booboo.
I moved my appointment so I could drive him to his interview.
Only trouble, the only available time slot is exactly when I take my daughter to work thjis afternoon.
I will have to take her in early enough for me to get back across town and make it to my apppointment.

For her, going in early is a nightmare, because "The System" will not allow her to clock in early, but anyone who sees her will expect her to just start right up working her ass off. Not being on the clock yet is also a NO-NO.

We are still working on them driving themselves. They both see something idiotic happen in traffic every thime we go anywhere. They are still terrified. I had hoped that owning their own cars would encouragr and inspire, but not so.

They both are paying for cars they do not drive. My daughter's car will be paid off next month.

So, stress I can see I suppose.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17257 on: April 27, 2022, 05:18:01 AM »
What a prick. I wonder how many people he's infected.

I know. He could be the cause of 7 others in the office testing positive in the past week (in an office with 16 staff) Stupid NSW laws say you only have to isolate for 7 days after testing positive. But you can still be infectious for up to 10 days according to the CDC.

I think I know what the go with him is. Maybe the other partners had a go at him for being away from the office so much lately so he's engaging in malicious compliance.
Though I'm not sure why he's made me a target of bio-warfare by coming into my room.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17258 on: April 27, 2022, 06:32:31 AM »
^Maybe he thinks you're an appreciative audience because you're a good listener. I'm so hoping you don't get Covid from the idiot.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17259 on: April 27, 2022, 08:37:02 AM »
Dammit the nasal swab RAT's make me sneeze too much :headhurts:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17260 on: April 27, 2022, 08:56:01 AM »

My son got a job interview at about the same time I have an appoint with my doctor, today. I felt that the rare job interview was more urgent, since I am well on the way to healing my big booboo.
Only trouble, the only available time slot is exactly when I take my daughter to work thjis afternoon.
I will have to take her in early enough for me to get back across town and make it to my apppointment.

For her, going in early is a nightmare, because "The System" will not allow her to clock in early, but anyone who sees her will expect her to just start right up working her ass off. Not being on the clock yet is also a NO-NO.

We are still working on them driving themselves. They both see something idiotic happen in traffic every thime we go anywhere. They are still terrified. I had hoped that owning their own cars would encouragr and inspire, but not so.

They both are paying for cars they do not drive. My daughter's car will be paid off next month.

My kid was the same way, between his fears and our anxiety it wasn't going good.

Driving instructor I found has worked with autistic kids before, Monday he's taking him on the interstate, test is scheduled for the 12th.
I'll update if he passes. 

So far, it's been money well spent. 

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17261 on: April 27, 2022, 11:01:04 AM »

My kid was the same way, between his fears and our anxiety it wasn't going good.

Driving instructor I found has worked with autistic kids before, Monday he's taking him on the interstate, test is scheduled for the 12th.
I'll update if he passes. 

So far, it's been money well spent.

We have come to a similar conclusion. My problem, teaching either of them, is that I tend to cram teach. I give too much information, expecting them to show the level of comprehension they always show with most learning. It doesn't work that way with something they know they have to face and are still terrified.

We have decided, when they or either is ready we are going to spring for a private coach to teach the rest of what they need to know to drive safely. We have both spent many hours in safe places with them driving, but not a chance in hell of getting either one of them on the road.

Another issue my daughter must overcome is that she can not stand to be alone for very long, ever. That part still looms ahead for us to conquer. Some day she will have to drive herself home alone, in the dark of night, on her own all by herself.

Still have a long way to go with these scabs.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17262 on: April 27, 2022, 02:34:06 PM »
What I went through was traumatic wasn't it?

:LOL:  :o

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17263 on: April 28, 2022, 12:55:03 PM »
What I went through was traumatic wasn't it?

:LOL:  :o

The mixed signals, the fat lady hitting on me making inappropiate claims of ownership... okay... I'll shut up now

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17264 on: April 29, 2022, 07:04:20 AM »
Of course there's another careless idiot. Now it turns out one of the OTHER partners has been symptomatic all this week and didn't bother testing till last night.

If I turn out to be positive I can pinpoint either of two occasions when it was transmitted to me, both from my own careless fucking employers.

That's it I'm going to try and get a government job, at least public service employers can't get away with that sort of poor performance :finger: