Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233871 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #17205 on: March 28, 2022, 05:47:26 PM »
I went to get diet cordial at the shops yesterday and they didn't have any. Just another instance of me not being able to buy what I would like while shopping. Another one is cat food. We usually buy Felix but the cats are having to eat Purr which they don't like as much. It's supposedly because of the floods over east that we're not getting a large number of products. But I actually got toilet paper, the good kind, yesterday.

The pandemic definitely affected my food insecurities for pet food, and there have been a couple times I even had trouble finding it online while it was nowhere to be found in local stores. I've gone back to my old normal amounts of food hoarding for us, but I still keep about twice as much pet food as I did in the past.  :dunno:

The wet food the kids prefer is never in stock anymore at the local Walmart, in fact some days you go up and there isn't a case of wet food of any variety to be found. I started ordering it online last year because of that...now it's even hit and miss online.

Yeah I agree the pet food is a section that's never recovered even after two years. And the juice aisle, I have no clue what's going on with the juice. The wet pet food has been the most stressful. I look for it every time I go to the store no matter how much we have. If they have some then I get it, but I still have to search online sometimes because there's too many times in a row they don't have it. The last time I bought dry kibble, there was only one bag and it was on the very top shelf  shoved all the way back against the wall. I stood there like a dummy for about five minutes staring at it, as if I could will it down with the power of my mind. Then a kind young man came strolling by pulling a pallet so I asked him to help me. I told him I didn't want to get him in trouble, so if he shouldn't be doing that, then no worries. He said it was fine and climbed up there and got it for me. I told him he was my hero.  :2thumbsup:
:gopher:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17206 on: March 28, 2022, 06:39:20 PM »
Can't find the Roku remote
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17207 on: March 30, 2022, 03:53:17 PM »
Cousin looked like a twig, apparently, he isn't doing so well? :-( *sighs*

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17208 on: March 31, 2022, 06:06:01 AM »
How many weeks have I been without a computer now? 3 or 4. Still shopping for a replacement. On top of that my phone also went to shit, but at least my new one is nice to post on. Wasn't arsed to spend $800-900 on a replacement so I got a Nokia X20 today.

I also heard back from that job I applied for, and they wanted me in for an interview asap but I couldn't come at such short notice. Was stupid of them after sitting on the pile of applications for a month. If they're that disorganised usually, I'm glad I missed out.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17209 on: March 31, 2022, 06:17:36 AM »
Oh and the situation at the other office is getting worse!! The recent torrential rain has caused even more damage and mould. Crush Boi had to rip up part of the floor coverings and found all mould and water pooling underneath. It's smells really manky through the whole building. I've been calling the partner who owns the premises a slumlord for a while now because that's what he is. He's avoiding everyone and the other partners just wash their hands of it, as if somehow the health of the people who have to inhabit that office isn't their problem apparently  :zombiefuck:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17210 on: March 31, 2022, 09:21:06 AM »
I have the changing weather joint pain today :'(

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17211 on: March 31, 2022, 02:09:58 PM »
So far the Twizzler with the tips cut off makes the Dr. Pepper Zero Sugar fizz up...   :LOL:

Damn it!

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17212 on: April 01, 2022, 07:54:30 PM »
My mind is racing... WTF!!!!!!

:bounce:
 :nerdy:

Dude!!!!  :facepalm2:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17213 on: April 02, 2022, 02:10:56 AM »
Oh and the situation at the other office is getting worse!! The recent torrential rain has caused even more damage and mould. Crush Boi had to rip up part of the floor coverings and found all mould and water pooling underneath. It's smells really manky through the whole building. I've been calling the partner who owns the premises a slumlord for a while now because that's what he is. He's avoiding everyone and the other partners just wash their hands of it, as if somehow the health of the people who have to inhabit that office isn't their problem apparently  :zombiefuck:
Totally need to move to a different building. I think the owner could get into huge trouble if he's reported to the right authorities.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17214 on: April 04, 2022, 05:56:17 AM »
Totally need to move to a different building. I think the owner could get into huge trouble if he's reported to the right authorities.

Don't give me ideas  :zoinks:

I think they just want to run the other office into the ground too. They've been toying with closing it permanently for a long while.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17215 on: April 04, 2022, 05:49:40 PM »
Joint pain

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17216 on: April 05, 2022, 06:38:51 PM »
Bum leg.... Dad saying something a bit off making me confused

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17217 on: April 09, 2022, 12:50:11 PM »
My old Synology NAS gave up the ghost and I've been playing catch-up. The drives were OK but there is a lot of setup to do.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17218 on: April 09, 2022, 03:12:18 PM »
When you finally learn where everything is in store like the back of your hand...they move everything.  :roar:

Just stop it already.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #17219 on: April 09, 2022, 03:28:47 PM »
When you finally learn where everything is in store like the back of your hand...they move everything.  :roar:

Just stop it already.

I hate that. Every few months or so they have to "refresh" and it is so annoying.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems