Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235161 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #17190 on: March 19, 2022, 07:03:39 PM »
My left foot is swollen... why?

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17191 on: March 19, 2022, 08:04:46 PM »
In all honesty, I am wanting to plan my own grand escape... where I would go is another story, but where ever it is... I'm ready!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17192 on: March 20, 2022, 01:54:46 AM »
In all honesty, I am wanting to plan my own grand escape... where I would go is another story, but where ever it is... I'm ready!

Grand escapes are great!

Just return after a while away. The only permanent escape leaves a lot of unfilled holes in your future plans.
 :grouphug:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17193 on: March 20, 2022, 12:13:29 PM »

Grand escapes are great!

Just return after a while away. The only permanent escape leaves a lot of unfilled holes in your future plans.
 :grouphug:

I'm aware... it's just I want a livable income for myself, and not be so restricted with SSI. I know I'm capable

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17194 on: March 20, 2022, 12:55:12 PM »
Feeling completely blah today, and plans as usual are liable to disappear at the last minute. Fuck instability.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17195 on: March 20, 2022, 02:49:10 PM »
My car's overflow container from the radiator decided to make boiling sounds when I stopped in the city today. After it cooled down I bought some bottled water to top it up. It wasn't empty. Don't know why it did that. The radiator was full.

Get it looked at. Hopefully it just overheated and it's a simple thermostat or cooling fan relay...because a head gasket sucks $$$.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17196 on: March 21, 2022, 12:40:58 PM »
Last night sucked, my boss was too huffy and pissed off... and I was caught in the crossfire because my processing was out of whack.  :'(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17197 on: March 21, 2022, 07:05:49 PM »
Last minute schedule changes are making me crazy
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17198 on: March 21, 2022, 09:45:54 PM »
I knew to handle directions better... even if they weren't clear and straight to the point.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17199 on: March 21, 2022, 10:51:35 PM »
My car's overflow container from the radiator decided to make boiling sounds when I stopped in the city today. After it cooled down I bought some bottled water to top it up. It wasn't empty. Don't know why it did that. The radiator was full.
Get it looked at. Hopefully it just overheated and it's a simple thermostat or cooling fan relay...because a head gasket sucks $$$.
It's weird, after I filled up the overflow container and drove the long-ish way home, there wasn't a peep out of it. I had a new thermostat fitted when I had the radiator replaced so it can't be that. The temperature gauge sits below halfway the whole time I'm driving. Cooling fan relay, I don't know much about those.

I'm really busy this week, I'll keep the overflow topped up and call the mechanic next week (even though I don't want to ;) )
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17200 on: March 22, 2022, 06:03:14 PM »
Why is it with panic attacks I get rather skittish? Isn't there a better way to control it???

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17201 on: March 27, 2022, 07:01:58 PM »
I went to get diet cordial at the shops yesterday and they didn't have any. Just another instance of me not being able to buy what I would like while shopping. Another one is cat food. We usually buy Felix but the cats are having to eat Purr which they don't like as much. It's supposedly because of the floods over east that we're not getting a large number of products. But I actually got toilet paper, the good kind, yesterday.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #17202 on: March 28, 2022, 05:21:02 AM »
I went to get diet cordial at the shops yesterday and they didn't have any. Just another instance of me not being able to buy what I would like while shopping. Another one is cat food. We usually buy Felix but the cats are having to eat Purr which they don't like as much. It's supposedly because of the floods over east that we're not getting a large number of products. But I actually got toilet paper, the good kind, yesterday.

The pandemic definitely affected my food insecurities for pet food, and there have been a couple times I even had trouble finding it online while it was nowhere to be found in local stores. I've gone back to my old normal amounts of food hoarding for us, but I still keep about twice as much pet food as I did in the past.  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17203 on: March 28, 2022, 01:17:43 PM »
I just wish I could take the whole week off.... I got relatives coming in tonight, and me working the first two days is a bit "eh"

Plus they're probably going to work me like a dog because I didn't do something they wanted me to do -___-

GET ME OUT OF WALMART!!!!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17204 on: March 28, 2022, 01:19:05 PM »

The pandemic definitely affected my food insecurities for pet food, and there have been a couple times I even had trouble finding it online while it was nowhere to be found in local stores. I've gone back to my old normal amounts of food hoarding for us, but I still keep about twice as much pet food as I did in the past.  :dunno:

The wet food the kids prefer is never in stock anymore at the local Walmart, in fact some days you go up and there isn't a case of wet food of any variety to be found. I started ordering it online last year because of that...now it's even hit and miss online.