Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233345 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #16770 on: August 27, 2021, 08:25:24 PM »
Allergies getting to me today.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16771 on: August 28, 2021, 12:43:13 PM »
I was reminded today that I'm still allergic to some dogs.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16772 on: August 28, 2021, 02:20:04 PM »
I itched my neck without thinking when my hands were covers with oil and grease
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16773 on: August 28, 2021, 04:07:12 PM »

Having trouble with digestion it seems.

I feel like what I ate last night is just sitting there still.  I have not eaten anything today.

Lots of water, but that's not going to prevent the troubling cramps that are inevitable if my serum proteins drop again.

:GA:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16774 on: August 28, 2021, 05:46:46 PM »
Toddler projectile vomit.  ::)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16775 on: August 28, 2021, 05:56:02 PM »
Good Bye Twiddle Dumb and Twiddle Dumber

Have a nice life, and go fuck yourselves

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16776 on: August 28, 2021, 08:55:55 PM »
Now we've skipped the 1100's and gone straight for 1200 cases daily. This just keeps getting better and better :P

Poor Wilcannia, I fee so sorry for them. From the start I wished all those grey nomad dipshits in their caravans would just stay away from those little outback places, and this is the reason why.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16777 on: August 28, 2021, 11:23:18 PM »
The Governor in my state was getting annoyed with the misinformation that was being spewed. Sounds like COVID-19 thrives on "Nationalistic ideals of Freedom" and "Utter Stupidity" in my state, as well as the other states across the country.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16778 on: August 28, 2021, 11:24:42 PM »
I'm not meaning to be harsh, but this whole up and down with the stupid crap that's going on in the states is pathetic.... I'm angry, I'm tired, and I'm sick of people being so clueless.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16779 on: August 30, 2021, 12:01:45 AM »
That's a Capital WTF!!

It is not just the several of your states gone bonkers, though.

Over here, we are just as troubled to know what to do next.

With our President calling upon privately AND publicly owned corporations to "help him" to make every one get the shot or not be able to work, mask up again or no indoor business,  our futures are only vaguely defined for now.

He is doing so much while reaching for a New Pen with Fresh Ink to continually circumvent Congress by Executive Order.

... and I thought the last moron at the helm was heavy handed.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16780 on: August 30, 2021, 04:00:32 PM »
Toddler projectile vomit.  ::)

ooh, I'm sorry. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #16781 on: August 30, 2021, 04:35:04 PM »
Had to take kid shopping yesterday and some random guy approaches me while we're picking out plums in the produce section and proceeds to go on a rant lecturing me about wearing a mask. :dunno: I told him I'm going through menopause and it keeps me from biting people...which has become my go to response anymore. Fucker backed up quick after that, he's lucky I didn't stick a plum up his scrawny ass.

Try to respond to them rationally and they want to argue, ignore them and they follow you around for awhile...but the crazy card always works.

I want one of those masks Hannibal wore in the silence of the lambs...I'll just add a filter.
...90% of them just walk past and won't talk to me...which is just wonderful and another reason I'm not taking it off anytime soon yet...but their is always that random a$$hat...always.

Hubby had to open the bar back up...and you know masks ain't happening in there. I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I'm worn out.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #16782 on: August 30, 2021, 06:33:43 PM »
Had to take kid shopping yesterday and some random guy approaches me while we're picking out plums in the produce section and proceeds to go on a rant lecturing me about wearing a mask. :dunno: I told him I'm going through menopause and it keeps me from biting people...which has become my go to response anymore. Fucker backed up quick after that, he's lucky I didn't stick a plum up his scrawny ass.

Try to respond to them rationally and they want to argue, ignore them and they follow you around for awhile...but the crazy card always works.

I want one of those masks Hannibal wore in the silence of the lambs...I'll just add a filter.
...90% of them just walk past and won't talk to me...which is just wonderful and another reason I'm not taking it off anytime soon yet...but their is always that random a$$hat...always.

Hubby had to open the bar back up...and you know masks ain't happening in there. I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I'm worn out.

I usually don't like it when people try to talk to me in stores. No one's ever said anything about my mask, but sometimes people compliment me me on my grocery bags and I do like that. The boy bought them for me for christmas a couple years ago, they're super fancy and I still love them. I recently went back to shopping twice a month instead of every week, so now things are back to where someone is always making weird comments or asking questions on my amount of groceries. Wow that sure is a lot of groceries, how long does that last, you must have a really big family, and so on. But I don't have a big family. It's three adults and we don't eat out, and it's enough to feed us normal amounts of food for two weeks. I really don't think it's that much, and those people always make me feel uncomfortable when all I'm trying to do is buy my bitches some food.  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16783 on: August 31, 2021, 01:45:40 AM »
We also shop for groceries twice a month. But we get it delivered. None of the truck drivers have said anything about the amount we get. I guess since it's just the two of us, it isn't a large amount.

My quick bitch is the fact that the virus I caught is still making me cough. I don't think having chronic asthma is doing me any favours either.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16784 on: August 31, 2021, 04:25:38 AM »
Had to take kid shopping yesterday and some random guy approaches me ...---...  ...but the crazy card always works.

... but the crazy card always works.

QFT!