Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233337 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #16515 on: May 01, 2021, 03:20:01 PM »
My sympathies. I hate them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16516 on: May 03, 2021, 07:26:24 PM »
In all honesty, why can't she be honest with her mother?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16517 on: May 04, 2021, 08:48:17 AM »
FB Marketplace!!

After a no show on Monday I relisted the item, now I have some other 'lady' interested and wants to pick it up in the morning.
I use the term lady loosely because her FB profile is blank and she has like, two friends in different places overseas.
Seems a bit dodgy to me. Currently planning the best exit strategy. Should I block her and just relist the item again?

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #16518 on: May 04, 2021, 08:57:37 AM »
The move, after shock waking up and seeing a small mountain of boxes in your living room and a discombobulated  kitchen.  Which is Carla's obsession today to organize.  I have to work in the temple of the Walton Clan today.  OY
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16519 on: May 04, 2021, 02:44:19 PM »
The Jag decided to act up. A coolant pipe burst. It's located under the supercharger and impossible to replace without removing said supercharger. Fuck.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16520 on: May 04, 2021, 09:17:44 PM »

Now on with my true daily bitch ...

I had to have twelve stitches in the Emergency Room last night.

My neighbor has a rescue dog that is troubled. I was petting her, when the owner approached and the dog quickly turned to "PROTECT" mode and attacked me. I was lucky enough to see it happening and dodged the worst of the bite.
She only barely touched me, but it felt like my hand had been pounded by a sledge hammer. Several X-rays and some stitching, I'm fine.

Poor dog, They've had her for over a year and I thought she and I had made progress. I suppose we all have helped her, but she is still "troubled" and reverts to instinctive behaviors at the least change in her environment like "mommmy"  approaching "strange man."

A bit of a shocker, that bite was.

Sounds like the dog has seen some shit. Poor bugger, glad you weren't badly hurt dawg. Half the time that happens over here the dog ends up paying for it. :(
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16521 on: May 04, 2021, 09:22:57 PM »

My neighbor has a rescue dog that is troubled. I was petting her, when the owner approached and the dog quickly turned to "PROTECT" mode and attacked me. I was lucky enough to see it happening and dodged the worst of the bite.
She only barely touched me, but it felt like my hand had been pounded by a sledge hammer. Several X-rays and some stitching, I'm fine.

Poor dog, They've had her for over a year and I thought she and I had made progress. I suppose we all have helped her, but she is still "troubled" and reverts to instinctive behaviors at the least change in her environment like "mommmy"  approaching "strange man."

Sounds like the dog has seen some shit. Poor bugger, glad you weren't badly hurt dawg. Half the time that happens over here the dog ends up paying for it. :(

This poor dog is missing three toes, both ears and has had some skin ripped off and "patched."  She's healed well, mostly, but not on the Inside.
Being a pitbull mix, I'm surprised she has come this far without being euthanized by some Do-Gooder trying to save the world.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16522 on: May 05, 2021, 02:24:23 PM »
Don't make me throw a pie!!!!!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16523 on: May 05, 2021, 06:02:18 PM »
Worked in the rain and drizzle all day
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #16524 on: May 07, 2021, 02:36:51 PM »

This poor dog is missing three toes, both ears and has had some skin ripped off and "patched."  She's healed well, mostly, but not on the Inside.
Being a pitbull mix, I'm surprised she has come this far without being euthanized by some Do-Gooder trying to save the world.

There's some karma coming for the fuckers responsible for that. People who abuse animals including for 'sport' are the lowest form of arseholes.  :boxers:
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16525 on: May 07, 2021, 09:09:43 PM »
I question the ethics of hypocrisy in religion because I see through people's facades.... not because I appear "anti-god"

I believe there is a god.... only I don't know what the purpose in my life is supposed to be. Especially when the body of the congregation of this "sentient being" is filled with people who have too many facades.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16526 on: May 11, 2021, 03:15:24 AM »
Worn out after working long hours. I need time off.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16527 on: May 12, 2021, 08:34:09 AM »
No this is not the nearby motel, WTH!!

Just had some randoms loudly pull up in the driveway and try to open my neighbours door with a random key.
For safety I investigated the matter from my balcony and it turns out they were looking for the nearby motel. How you can mistake a block of townhouses for a motel is anyone's guess. God I hope my neighbour wasn't home because it would have freaked her the hell out.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16528 on: May 12, 2021, 06:15:52 PM »
Too much to do and little motivation
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16529 on: May 13, 2021, 02:05:50 AM »
I hate mornings.

- Albert Einstein