Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235673 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #16500 on: April 27, 2021, 06:58:46 AM »
I managed to get my hands on a wifi adapter for my ageing computer (still on Windows 7). I needed it so I could move my desk and computer upstairs to the spare room, which I did today, and I even "styled" the new office. Got a new rug on sale at Spotlight, put some flatpack furniture together that I had sitting around for ages (a cube storage shelf that I got like, two xmas's ago).

Just one bitchy problem; Now the fridge is too far away!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16501 on: April 27, 2021, 05:00:41 PM »
 :lol1:

I know how that feels!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16502 on: April 27, 2021, 07:16:22 PM »
How many times do I have to say it....

I AM NOT INTERESTED! NOR WILL I EVER BE!!!

Once.

... if anyone is listening.  Kind of how I feel about people who assume they have privilege to randomly walk up to my door and BANG on the outside of my dwelling, expecting cordiality, instead of injury for such an breach of personal space.

No DAMN "Welcome mats,"  here. If I had one, I would place a cannon in my front yard. Kind of a Southern thing. Just a warning. Approach at your own peril.

It's just a complicated situation I am in... two girls like me (my ex, and her troll friend) and I keep avoiding the troll friend's advancements -___-

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16503 on: April 27, 2021, 11:34:24 PM »
My new carpet smell is dissipating and I'm not happy about that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16504 on: April 28, 2021, 10:38:52 AM »
How many times do I have to say it....

I AM NOT INTERESTED! NOR WILL I EVER BE!!!

Once.

... if anyone is listening.  Kind of how I feel about people who assume they have privilege to randomly walk up to my door and BANG on the outside of my dwelling, expecting cordiality, instead of injury for such an breach of personal space.

No DAMN "Welcome mats,"  here. If I had one, I would place a cannon in my front yard. Kind of a Southern thing. Just a warning. Approach at your own peril.

It's just a complicated situation I am in... two girls like me (my ex, and her troll friend) and I keep avoiding the troll friend's advancements -___-

Yeah, maybe tell them to BOTH go find out how to like each other first, THEN come see you together. 8)

Getting girls together usually doesn't require lubricants, but maybe gift sweets to get them started "really liking" each other.

You can take it from there.

:lol1:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16505 on: April 28, 2021, 10:43:45 AM »

Come on now, that's just ONE possible good outcome.

You'll eventually get most of the BIG parts of your message across.
Hold steady.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16506 on: April 28, 2021, 01:53:58 PM »

Now on with my true daily bitch ...

I had to have twelve stitches in the Emergency Room last night.

My neighbor has a rescue dog that is troubled. I was petting her, when the owner approached and the dog quickly turned to "PROTECT" mode and attacked me. I was lucky enough to see it happening and dodged the worst of the bite.
She only barely touched me, but it felt like my hand had been pounded by a sledge hammer. Several X-rays and some stitching, I'm fine.

Poor dog, They've had her for over a year and I thought she and I had made progress. I suppose we all have helped her, but she is still "troubled" and reverts to instinctive behaviors at the least change in her environment like "mommmy"  approaching "strange man."

A bit of a shocker, that bite was.

Glad that you are relatively okay.  I hope things get better for the dog too.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16507 on: April 28, 2021, 06:25:54 PM »
Twisted my back wrong trying to get something out from the  back seat of my wife's car
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16508 on: April 30, 2021, 03:30:22 PM »
Twisted my back wrong trying to get something out from the  back seat of my wife's car

I did something similar just this morning.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #16509 on: April 30, 2021, 05:06:39 PM »

Ouch.

Getting old sucks ass.

I hopped down from the 3ft drop of the tailgate of the larger truck 3 days ago like the 20yr old I am not. Did a full face plant on the asphalt in the driveway. Thankfully I still heal well, I was in my own driveway without witnesses, and the worst injury was to my pride...not something I will repeat anytime soon though. ::)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #16510 on: April 30, 2021, 05:19:20 PM »

My neighbor has a rescue dog that is troubled. I was petting her, when the owner approached and the dog quickly turned to "PROTECT" mode and attacked me. I was lucky enough to see it happening and dodged the worst of the bite.
She only barely touched me, but it felt like my hand had been pounded by a sledge hammer. Several X-rays and some stitching, I'm fine.

Poor dog, They've had her for over a year and I thought she and I had made progress. I suppose we all have helped her, but she is still "troubled" and reverts to instinctive behaviors at the least change in her environment like "mommmy"  approaching "strange man."

Neighbor's last dog got me a few years back...more of a puncture wound, happened so fast it took me by surprise. Not that bad, but I was shocked at how painful a bite could be. My hand throbbed.

It bit her badly a few months later, she ended up with nerve damage in that hand. :P

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16511 on: April 30, 2021, 05:29:30 PM »
:bounce: :bounce:
 :nerdy:

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #16512 on: April 30, 2021, 07:05:37 PM »

Sounds like the dog has seen some shit. Poor bugger, glad you weren't badly hurt dawg. Half the time that happens over here the dog ends up paying for it. :(

arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16513 on: May 01, 2021, 03:12:18 AM »

Ouch.

Getting old sucks ass.

I hopped down from the 3ft drop of the tailgate of the larger truck 3 days ago like the 20yr old I am not. Did a full face plant on the asphalt in the driveway. Thankfully I still heal well, I was in my own driveway without witnesses, and the worst injury was to my pride...not something I will repeat anytime soon though. ::)

It does suck getting older. As someone so wisely put it, inside every old person is a surprised youngster.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16514 on: May 01, 2021, 09:15:28 AM »
Woke up at 3am with a migraine,  at least its mostly gone now
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw