Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233131 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #16335 on: February 16, 2021, 08:42:42 PM »
Mom is in Hospital overnight... hopefully she's okay

Sending good thoughts!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #16336 on: February 17, 2021, 04:57:23 AM »

:hug:
:gopher:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16337 on: February 17, 2021, 05:19:44 AM »
Yep, I feel sorry for crush boi.  He might have to change his number or leave the state or country somehow. ;)

He does dream of living in America :orly:. For no genuine reason, he just wants greater access to old Chevy parts.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16338 on: February 17, 2021, 05:27:22 AM »
Whoops - I asked about her in the other thread. Just ignore that.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #16339 on: February 17, 2021, 06:29:38 PM »
:hug:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16340 on: February 17, 2021, 09:41:45 PM »
Yep, I feel sorry for crush boi.  He might have to change his number or leave the state or country somehow. ;)
He does dream of living in America :orly:. For no genuine reason, he just wants greater access to old Chevy parts.
Ah, now I know why you two get along so well. You're both car people! :D
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16341 on: February 17, 2021, 09:45:54 PM »
Someone across the road has been drilling or something that makes a similar noise since 8am. It woke me up. I haven't been able to sleep in at all this week so was planning on doing so today. My plans have been foiled!
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16342 on: February 17, 2021, 09:51:23 PM »
I am so confused with this dramacaust that it's not even funny anymore... The troll is seriously a bit "off" and from what Dad would often say "has a loose screw"

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16343 on: February 18, 2021, 03:28:36 AM »
Fucking ants!! All over my kitchen!!

At first it was just the odd few in the cat's food bowls, and I couldn't spray them because the spray makes me gag and cough like mad.
But I had no choice tonight when I got home, they were thick over the benches the floor the cabinets and everywhere.
I had to rewash all the dishes. Wipe down everything. Now I'm about to mop the floors.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16344 on: February 18, 2021, 07:54:14 AM »
I am so confused with this dramacaust that it's not even funny anymore... The troll is seriously a bit "off" and from what Dad would often say "has a loose screw"

If it was a power tool cutting up a body to be disposed, they would be done by now and you could sleep. Well, unless it's a bunch of bodies to cut up every day. That would definitely suggest a person with a "screw loose."

Be safe. Just move.
 :autism:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16345 on: February 18, 2021, 07:10:31 PM »

At first it was just the odd few in the cat's food bowls, and I couldn't spray them because the spray makes me gag and cough like mad.
But I had no choice tonight when I got home, they were thick over the benches the floor the cabinets and everywhere.
I had to rewash all the dishes. Wipe down everything. Now I'm about to mop the floors.

I found that drawing a line with chalk made a barrier the ants wouldn't cross.  That might help deter them from the cat's bowls.  About the rest of the house, once you get them cleared out draw a chalk line across and openings and up the door frame about 6 inches.  For fruit flies, blackberry wine, banana peels or a jam of some type helps attract them in a jar covered with cling wrap punched with a few small holes.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16346 on: February 18, 2021, 10:16:55 PM »
No wonder Texas is boring -___-

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16347 on: February 19, 2021, 05:52:16 AM »

I found that drawing a line with chalk made a barrier the ants wouldn't cross.  That might help deter them from the cat's bowls.  About the rest of the house, once you get them cleared out draw a chalk line across and openings and up the door frame about 6 inches.  For fruit flies, blackberry wine, banana peels or a jam of some type helps attract them in a jar covered with cling wrap punched with a few small holes.

Chalk! I've never heard that before. I'm guessing it works because the chalk dust gets stuck to their little exoskeletons dehydrating them to death, kind of in the same way diatomaceous earth works.
My furious spraying seems to have worked anyway. Now if I could just get rid of the ones inside the wall at the front of the house.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16348 on: February 19, 2021, 08:47:49 AM »

Kitchen wizardry!
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #16349 on: February 19, 2021, 10:39:42 AM »

Chalk! I've never heard that before. I'm guessing it works because the chalk dust gets stuck to their little exoskeletons dehydrating them to death, kind of in the same way diatomaceous earth works.
My furious spraying seems to have worked anyway. Now if I could just get rid of the ones inside the wall at the front of the house.
Pepper confuses their orientation. Peppermintoil does that too, but pepper works better, and is less stressful for humans.

Had a massive kitchen invasion last summer. Could confuse all their acces routes with pepper, apart from 5 cm on the doorframe. Used insect repellent for that tiny strip. (The jaico stuff to keep away musquito's,) haven't had them come back all summer.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!