Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234146 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #16050 on: October 12, 2020, 07:27:46 PM »
I feel like crap. My cough now hurts my chest and today I forgot to bring my second dose of dex with me to work.
Maybe you should be at home and try to get better. :-\
Yep, I'm home today except I'm taking Kayleigh to her physio appointment. And then I'm staying in the car while she goes in so I'm not coughing all over the place in there.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16051 on: October 12, 2020, 07:44:51 PM »
Feel like cutting my stupid nose off. And Kayleigh is getting sick of my sniffing. Don't blame her as it is pissing me off too.

Every morning and night I was checking to see if Intensity was back. I was even looking at WP in desperation.

Thanks odeon. :)

Oh dear!! Not even I sunk to those depths!! :o

The site Superboyian started is a much better alternative, even they consider WP to be a cesspool.

https://www.autismforums.com/forums/
Thanks, Scrap. I've had a look and am considering joining. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16052 on: October 12, 2020, 09:13:28 PM »
It seems to be pretty active. I joined up as well, though I won't have time to keep up with it.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16053 on: October 13, 2020, 12:59:17 AM »
Yay, another site where Scrap can post bs about me and this place.

You're such a spineless little failure, Scrap. See, this is why you won't be an elder.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16054 on: October 13, 2020, 04:33:33 AM »
Feel like cutting my stupid nose off. And Kayleigh is getting sick of my sniffing. Don't blame her as it is pissing me off too.

Every morning and night I was checking to see if Intensity was back. I was even looking at WP in desperation.

Thanks odeon. :)

Oh dear!! Not even I sunk to those depths!! :o

The site Superboyian started is a much better alternative, even they consider WP to be a cesspool.

https://www.autismforums.com/forums/
Thanks, Scrap. I've had a look and am considering joining. :)

:apondering: Why did you post this reply in One Quick Bitch?

Anticipating Odeon's reaction, perhaps?  :laugh:

I've joined too, prolly won't take much of an active role. One forum is enough to do my head in  :laugh:. But I've been looking for a "spare"  and the info that the forum was set up by superboyian swung it for me.  Plus they appear to be  remarkably populous and active, as non-WP forums go! 

Was verging on plussing Scrap for the info, when I stumbled across his recent  I^2 thread there, which sort of cancelled out the plus. Whilst this site was down , he was hanging over there like a veritable vulture with comments like:

It looks like the site name may come up for sale soon.

Would anyone be interested in a new version of Intensitysquared??

What's more, he twice referred to Odeon by his actual first name, but thankfully,  that appears to be fixed now.

Did you really post that link to be helpful, Scrap? or did you quickly post it as a goad, whilst that thread of yours was still salient? Looks very much  like the latter to me  ::)

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16055 on: October 13, 2020, 06:33:30 AM »
PS. I've just been a good little spazz and checked out the forum rules before posting.

https://www.autismforums.com/threads/general-rules-guidelines.3/

I'm a tad concened . I mean- they seem to be overly concerned  to present a smooth, friendly surface and divert all ripples to mods and PM.  Past experience tells me that this kind of policy is apt to unwittingly  promote and sustain the development an underground bullying culture, especially if it happens that one bad apple suceeeds in becoming a mod.  One problem being that your typical bully is usually very adept at presenting as a victim instead, especially around socially naive spazzes. Such tricks become obvious when exposed to a wider audience (even a wider audience of spazzes) and open to critical evaluation.  But the rules preclude that.

I'm surely not saying that they actually have such a culture (how would I know?)   just that they're wide-open to that, as is almost every other Autie board; and i've tangled with that actual scenario too many times over, in  the past, not  to take the "friendly, supportive community" bit with a pinch of salt.  A good resource for sharing relevant information and experiences, I should think, but  I believe that  we have more potential to be genuinely friendly and supportive when it matters, over here. Sure, members can act like douches towards you, but neither you nor your supporters will be silenced for saying so; and thus the douches are apt to lose credibility and power.   The chances of somebody's self-esteem and/or reputation being torn to shreds by PM are consdiderably lower on this forum than on your typical, polite,  rule-bound forum. So we get straight-up honest support, when we get it at all, and  not a pretense of it.

In short, I2 still gets my vote, between the two.

Interesting that Scrap recommends that forum. I wouldn;'t think that a forum where you're not allowed to publically criticise  the Admin or mods would be his sort of thing at all  :laugh:  What gives?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16056 on: October 13, 2020, 06:58:47 AM »
I vaguely remember joining that forum a long time ago :apondering:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16057 on: October 13, 2020, 08:33:56 AM »
Yay, another site where Scrap can post bs about me and this place.

LOL, the entire internet is a place where scrap can post his BS. You may have veto power over this domain but you can't control the world.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16058 on: October 13, 2020, 08:39:38 AM »

Interesting that Scrap recommends that forum. I wouldn;'t think that a forum where you're not allowed to publically criticise  the Admin or mods would be his sort of thing at all  :laugh:  What gives?

It's obvious manipulation, Walkie. It's clear from his first post where he speculates about taking over the I2 domain because he thinks the site is permanently down. Imagine the vindication he would feel towards Odeon if he built a site where this one had been.

The members of Superboyian's forum are primarily just potential recruits to him.

And that is why his communities fail. He doesn't actually give a shit about people, and it shows.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16059 on: October 13, 2020, 10:57:47 AM »

It's obvious manipulation, Walkie. It's clear from his first post where he speculates about taking over the I2 domain because he thinks the site is permanently down. Imagine the vindication he would feel towards Odeon if he built a site where this one had been.

The members of Superboyian's forum are primarily just potential recruits to him.

And that is why his communities fail. He doesn't actually give a shit about people, and it shows.

Umm, yeah. You're right.  Very vulture-like, as i said.  A bit like:  somebody drops a bloody great nuclear bomb on London,  Scrap sets up base in Manchester and whilst everybody else is anxiously waiting for news of survivors, Scrap's rubbing his hands and saying '"Hey guys! Looks like the post of Lord Mayor of London is gonna be up for grabs"

:apondering: Actually, a lot like that, except nobody dies, just 14-years of precious memories trashed and the site wasted in all but name. You've gotta be seriously twisted to see that as a chance for  a power-grab. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16060 on: October 13, 2020, 11:17:58 AM »
And that's not even how it works. The domain and the physical site are not the same, the site is just a server IP mapped to the domain. The site crashed. The domain did not.

Plus, if I ever get tired of keeping the site and domain running, I'm going to hand both over to somebody else. Not Scrap, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16061 on: October 13, 2020, 12:11:09 PM »
Yeah. I figured he looked it up and saw it was set to renew soon or something. But it just goes to prove the point: he wants to stick it to you symbolically, not actually run the site.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #16062 on: October 13, 2020, 11:17:57 PM »
Scrap has been trying to stir shit with me recently too. He PMed me Pea's video about me claiming that I was "constantly attacking" him on here, meaning Scrap obviously told him this - which obviously is a lie, I only made 1-2 quick comments about him at most on a relevant thread and didn't even think about it since.

I may have been critical of Pea, but I have no desire to have any drama with him - he's not on here anymore and despite our differences, I'm more than happy to leave him alone. Scrap trying to drag Pea into some invented drama just shows how greasy and dishonest the cunt is. It also shows how sensitive Scrap is too, since it purely did it due to me constantly calling him out on his bullshit, especially the fash/paedo stuff he kept posting.

I mean, I'm not sure exactly what his intention for it was, but I do speculate it was an intimidation tactic to get me to stop. Sadly that's not going to happen, I've experienced far worse.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 11:23:49 PM by Dirty Big Yoke »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16063 on: October 14, 2020, 12:26:46 AM »
Yeah. I figured he looked it up and saw it was set to renew soon or something. But it just goes to prove the point: he wants to stick it to you symbolically, not actually run the site.

::sigh::

So sick of the drama.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #16064 on: October 14, 2020, 09:26:48 AM »
I signed up a year or so over there? Never posted much though...this is still home. Ran into one of the mods IRL...very nice guy. Store was crowded and I was avoiding people like a ninja while silently freaked out as usual...he knew. :laugh: