Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233387 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14760 on: January 18, 2019, 10:06:02 AM »
Dragged myself to the grocery store yesterday for gatorade. I have electrolyte pills too (thank you WolFish who taught me these exist).
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14761 on: January 18, 2019, 11:17:32 AM »
I assume this was a third-party charger?

:lol1:   Or something like that.  It's a cheap piece of junk, is what it is.  :P

Get a proper one. The fake ones catch fire and stuff.

I bought a Samsung. Don't know how much safer that is.  :lol1:

When it catches fire you'll get both a phone and a charger from them. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #14762 on: January 18, 2019, 12:19:19 PM »

:lol1:   Or something like that.  It's a cheap piece of junk, is what it is.  :P

And a washing machine?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14763 on: January 18, 2019, 12:21:41 PM »

And a washing machine?

If it catches fire, sure. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14764 on: January 19, 2019, 05:15:07 AM »
I had a lump on my hand frozen on Wednesday. Now it's a very large blister and it's itchy. I've been trying to cover it up with a bandaid but it will only stick for a couple of hours. I think I'll go through the first-aid kit and see if there are other types of bandaid.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14765 on: January 19, 2019, 08:40:33 PM »
Dragged myself to the grocery store yesterday for gatorade. I have electrolyte pills too (thank you WolFish who taught me these exist).

How you doing over there?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14766 on: January 19, 2019, 08:45:22 PM »
I had a lump on my hand frozen on Wednesday. Now it's a very large blister and it's itchy. I've been trying to cover it up with a bandaid but it will only stick for a couple of hours. I think I'll go through the first-aid kit and see if there are other types of bandaid.

They used to just burn everything. I had a thing burned off my heel many years ago and it literally took months to heal.

Hope the freezy thing goes better.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14767 on: January 19, 2019, 08:47:29 PM »

My only bitch is this weather. Thankfully we are all together and safe for now.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #14768 on: January 19, 2019, 09:54:36 PM »
Enjoying a cup o9f coffee.  Well, that was the third cup I've had in under an hour.  I feel... caffeinated.  Decaff is the work of the devil.  It's like having beer with no alcohol, I mean, who maketh these things?  They sell non-alcoholic beverages as alcoholic anyway, beats me why.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14769 on: January 20, 2019, 12:10:49 AM »

Was not planning for this, but Jason is too sick to do his Neighborhood Watch shift. We have to go out in pairs.

Gearing up in a few minutes for single digit temperatures outside and boots that repel frozen shit. Obviously my shotgun, forty five and baseball bat will be a part of my gearing up along with my battery operated million candle power hand held light. Damn battery weighs more than my shotgun, .45 and bat AND heavy boots put together, but after trying it. I will never go out on patrol without it ever again.

I can not let someone go without a partner. The Saturday/Sunday morning partner is too sick.

It happens.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14770 on: January 20, 2019, 03:02:01 AM »
Sniffling like mad. :GA:

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14771 on: January 20, 2019, 09:37:13 AM »

Today, I want to bitch about losing our last blue macaw.

This species is now considered extinct. A few still exist in captivity and some would call this hope for the future, but ...

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14772 on: January 20, 2019, 10:01:19 AM »

Was not planning for this, but Jason is too sick to do his Neighborhood Watch shift. We have to go out in pairs.

Gearing up in a few minutes for single digit temperatures outside and boots that repel frozen shit. Obviously my shotgun, forty five and baseball bat will be a part of my gearing up along with my battery operated million candle power hand held light. Damn battery weighs more than my shotgun, .45 and bat AND heavy boots put together, but after trying it. I will never go out on patrol without it ever again.

I can not let someone go without a partner. The Saturday/Sunday morning partner is too sick.

It happens.

I would feel safe in your neighborhood, you sound ready for anything!  :tooledup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14773 on: January 20, 2019, 02:08:11 PM »
Well that is the continuing issue. We travel in pairs, both ready for anything, mostly. We live too close to the big city here (Indianapolis, which is way too close to Chicago for my comfort, going out unarmed?  ... probably not going to happen) and the digressive and improper criminal element is all around and looking for trouble, venturing out farther and farther from the inner city, especially at night.

We try to keep this element restrained as we can best can by being there when they decide to approach our neighborhood. We light their covert asses up and yell at them to stop and go away.
I can not even think how many we have deterred from breaking into someone's house or garage.

Just wish some of these other richer asshole places would do the same and watch for this element, instead of dialing 911 three days after their porch furniture, lawn mowers or barbecue grills are stolen.

I consider my service to my neighborhood as a kind of giving back and or a needed service not yet completely fulfilled by local law enforcement.

We march out every night in pairs and have stopped a great deal of crime by just being there.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #14774 on: January 20, 2019, 04:46:39 PM »

It happens.

I would feel safe in your neighborhood, you sound ready for anything!  :tooledup:

To us Brits, it's hilarious and terrifying. We leave that shit to armed police and the Army.