Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233369 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14655 on: December 17, 2018, 11:46:54 PM »
Geez, that's a very high heartbeat. So nothing happened in hospital apart from an inept doctor?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14656 on: December 18, 2018, 01:29:45 AM »
No. The guy was a fucking bastard, who refused to help. Had a massive go at me the  first time he saw me of the two encounters while I was in there, because I said to him that if he could see any usable veins other than my femoral or jugular, I'd be a lot more comfortable, especially as  I'm autie and don't like people round my face. Guy went off on one about how he'd been doing his job for 20 years, how he knows what his job is, don't tell me how to do my job...after my saying 'I wasn't disputing that you know how to do your job, I just know which peripheral veins in my own body are  more  liable to be patent than others, and am simply trying to be as  helpful as  possible, so that this is easier and more pleasant for both of us'

Arrogant little prick.

Second time was after first this DUMB nurse, after I let her know that I'm on some meds I cannot suddenly stop, and that I'd been throwing up, and as such, lost half a day's dose, leaving me a half day short, and that I'd  have nothing  for the coming evening. She kept arguing the toss about 'oh, but I wasn't there, I didn't see you vomit, we can't know exactly how much you absorbed first'

(after I'd said the capsules came up intact and unbroken immediately after being swallowed, so NONE had been absorbed. And besides, that was a morning dose not today, but the morning the previous day, the night time meds  of that day I'd managed to keep down with antinauseants. Then followed as usual. Had vomited, again, but BEFORE taking the morning dose of  meds the day I went in, so that was unaffected, and  that I simply had not enough, as a result, to take the evening one as  I normally would'

I couldn't get it through her thick fucking skull how  illogical it was to argue, based on what may or may not be  absorbed a day and a half and a full night all, ago, when besides, none was, and things had been normalized since, and all that was needed, was sufficient to continue the normal routine, as normal, which on the day in question, had not been disrupted.

Thick as shit or  what?

So she went and got that paki doctor. Who at first, at VERY first was very dismissive, but not outright rude. Said I needed  to go and see my own doctor.

Until I politely reminded him that it was sunday, and they are  not open on weekends.

Which triggered....fuck me,  I don't know....he just  lost the plot. Shoved his face right up in mine, started  screaming 'you need  see your GP now, you  see doctor now, go see your own doctor...', I hadn't myself been rude to him, hadn't threatened either  to be rude to him or threatened  to inflict physical violence on him, I just told him, to get his face  out of mine, because he  was being really rude, offensive  and obnoxious; then said to him, that he  is demanding I do something, which is not an action capable of  being performed. I am not refusing, rather, that compliance is  a physical and logical impossibility, for the clinic in question has  nobody in it and their doors will be locked and gates shut and locked also. Furthermore, repeating yourself, will not induce them to open, and neither will either raising your voice  or screaming and  making  demands.

You are  behaving illogically. Now  get out of my face, and  behave courteously towards me, for I have not been impolite to you, you WILL NOT do behave in such a way towards me.

At that he absolutely LOST IT, went totally fucking full on mental. Started literally SCREAMING that he was  going to get security, 'I get security throw you on ground I call police now'

I just laughed at him. Pretty sure, that a patient lying on a bed on a fluid drip, having physically speaking, moved only to lay down the book he was reading, as the doctor came in before he started stuffing his head deeper and deeper up his own arse hole, before it got so deep he imploded finally, to turn and look in his direction as he entered past the curtain of the room, expecting him to speak, and of course, moving my mouth to speak in reply...somehow, i doubt very much that even the way the filth detest me personally, that they could call that threatening behaviour or assault, or any of the other crap he came out with.

(I never layed a single finger on him in any way, only time I 'touched him' was in holding my arm steady, where his hand touched my wrist in order to implant the cannula in a vein, and that was his doing, not mine. And of course, definitely nothing even that cocksucker or the filth could call 'assault'.)

He just couldn't tolerate the fact that he had spoken and instead of falling on his hands and knees to fawn and worship, he had a patient tell him he couldn't do what he was demanding I do, because it was to go see a GP in a clinic which has no GP in it, because it is closed, and will be closed for the rest of the day.

Really, that fucking piece of NT filth shouldn't be practicing medicine, or if he does in any form whatsoever, it needs to be limited to a path lab, streaking petri dishes, and testing cultures for antibiotic resistance. He should not be in contact with patients. Got even angrier after he told me I'd be fine without my meds, and I told him 'no, I won't, I've been taking them long enough to know exactly what happens, and what will happen, if this is not acted upon. Asked him if he knew what the consequences of anticonvulsant medication suddenly being stopped, were, listed them, and he said yes, he knows that is what happens.'

But that again, repeating himself, blithering on, that I had to go see my GP. In the practice he knew full well had no GP there to see, and would stay that way until this  morning.

Total wanker.

In the end I walked out. Telling him to his face, at first, just saying 'doctor', at which, in front of colleagues, he tried ignoring me as if he had not heard, until louder, and louder, until it was obvious it was him I was speaking to, told him 'I sincerely hope you are treated the way you treat other people'.

(and much quieter, that I'm fucking glad he isn't one of my kind, because he'd be a disgusting waste of autism, called him a dirty fucking paki, who needed to drink bleach, die of cancer, and go fuck himself)

Out of hearing of anyone else, of course. Chuckling as he just turned round, looking REALLY ashamed of himself, hanging his head in shame and humiliation, knowing he couldn't get away with another outburst in front of all his colleagues, and that he'd been the only one to hear my saying he'd be a disgusting waste of autism, if he was one of my kind, at least, if he had been born a human being instead of a piece of paki trash :D

Turned round, with his mouth shut, but looked like his lips were trembling with the urge to explode in a nuclear torrent of fury and humiliation, and  slithered off back under whatever  slimy little poisonous blue-green algal scum-encrusted rock which normally serves as his natural habitat. Tail between his legs, thoroughly chastened, and in a way where I knew damn well I'd gotten away with it, his word against mine, and fuck all he could say or do. He didn't even reply, just turned round, positively shaking with impotent fury;  and fucked off.

Pretty sure that my calling him neurotypical trash, did not go down well with him. Or for that matter, being coldly informed that I was damn glad  not to have to suffer the indignity of sharing a neurotype with him, that he'd be a disgusting waste of autism. And as for paki bastard...well...go figure, he didn't like that too much either. But  it was definitely the rubbing it in that I was simply better than him, for being autie. THAT, oh my, that infuriated him so satisfactorily, it was delicious.

Walked out, ended up asking a guy if he had a spare rollup, got one, got a light off him, he asked why I had a face that looked like thunder, and was fucking gobsmacked at the prick and what how he'd behaved (the paki 'dr', I mean)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14657 on: December 18, 2018, 11:03:50 PM »
I need better masking tape.

We went shopping this evening and my son was to put away things into the pantry. We had bought a few packages of noodles in bags. My wife generally buys another brand in boxes, but they do not reseal well so we tape up the left over parts of the boxes.
My son is two fingers taller than I am (as it should be - all American and all) and outweighs me by twenty pounds, but he is young and flexible. So he gets to dive into the pantry to put things away. But he is not any less clumsy than I am.
Turns out he knocked over a part of an upper shelf of various other dried noodles and made a huge mess in the pantry area. Our pantry is only barely a walk-in affair - you have to watch yourself, but he did not.

I was handing him things when he knocked several boxes of pasta onto the floor where they promptly exploded, creating a huge mess.

He got it all cleaned up, but no one was happy.  Then we noticed that the tape we were using was not even working on the ones which had not fallen.

Maybe I should switch to duct tape in conformation with popular redneck fashion.
 :tard:

He was so embarrassed. It took a while to get him back.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 11:05:29 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14658 on: December 18, 2018, 11:26:55 PM »
Bloody, buggering, shit-covered nipples! damn browser just shit it's pancreas out of it's nose. Luckily, I'd forgotten for once  to go into private browsing mode so it still managed to be recoverable, had a load of pages open with journal article papers I wanted to read, that I would have to plug into sci-hub

(BTW, anyone wanting to use sci-hub ought to be aware that sci-hub.tw is now down and sci-hub.se is up and working in it's place. Those Elsevier bastards or some turd-sniffing little wallet-felchers like them probably got another court order to take .tw down. So SCI-HUB.SE is now in it's place for bypassing paywalls.)

I really don't see the point of the warring. It's a damn pointless protracted game of domain-name-whack-a-mole. Its blatantly obvious the creatrix of the site itself, ISN'T going to comply with any juristic commandments, from the US, EU, since she's in kazakhstan and can just get up, give them the finger, and walk off with her arse cheeks showing. Not a damn thing the publishing houses can do to stop her and they are not SO stupid as not to know it too. Greedy little rat bastards yes, but not quite stupid enough they don't know why the carpet smells bad after somebody just crapped diarrhea through their mailbox then asked how far it squirted :autism:

Because thats pretty much what she's doing, this student who got fucked off with their greed at uni, so wrote a HUGELY successful paywall-cracker which runs entirely online, no software download needed, just plug in the DOI number of the paper on a web page, click a button, and it cracks open paywalls and allows retrieval of the full texts, no questions asked.

When it gets to that point they are just blowing money on court orders to shut down individual domains, for it to be at most, hours, before forum users will find out the new address and someone'll post it to alert others, it means the sites themselves probably don't even go down for hours, but are likely up in minutes. Tens of minutes maybe....surely by that time, it's time to throw in the towel for the paywalling faggotry, and admit to themselves 'we have lost this battle, we have lost the last battle, in fact, we've lost each and every single individual battle there has ever been in the history of our court orders, there is no point dragging on this stupid fucking excuse of a war, because we haven't even LOST, we just never had a chance to begin with' ?

Because they have about as much hope of stopping sci-hub, as a few desert tribesmen with a waterhole between them, a pointy digging stick and loincloth each, a couple of bows and light weight poisoned arrows, fired from weak, short ranged hunting bows do of stopping a full scale military invasion force, with supply lines, air support and heavy artillery. Because that's how much hope these greedy, brazenly grasping, jewish little swine publishing houses have. Hell they don't even have a bow and some beetle-larvae guts squeezed onto arrow points, just fancier loincloths to help stop their balls dangling too vigorously either side while their dick swings in the wind as they walk to and from court.

All they can do, is spunk on the ground and if they shove their face in closed, pretend the white they see is a blank screen from a successful shut-down. They'd probably fall for it too, because there hasn't been one yet to compare it to. And there isn't going to be.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14659 on: December 20, 2018, 01:18:44 PM »
The spindle broke on my cordless drill :thumbdn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14660 on: December 21, 2018, 02:34:27 AM »
It's hard to run evening errands when the weather looks threatening every evening without fail.
I don't WANT vehicle hail damage for christmas.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14661 on: December 21, 2018, 06:16:32 AM »
^Are you getting any rain or is it just threatening? About 10 years ago north of the Swan River there was a huge hailstorm. Hail the size of tennis balls and bigger. Several car yards bore the brunt of it and there was a lot of vehicle damage. Sometimes even now I'll see a car with the tell-tale damage - I know that car was outside when that legendary storm hit.

It's just too bloody hot here, that's my bitch.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:21:01 AM by renaeden »
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14662 on: December 21, 2018, 08:18:25 AM »
We had a thunderstorm but there was no hail in it.
We've had storm warnings for the past three afternoons. Sydney copped a big one yesterday with tennis ball size hail. We had a big one like that a few years ago too, but by grace of god I decided to go home for lunch, so my car was garaged when it hit.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14663 on: December 21, 2018, 11:51:13 AM »
Paramedics came pretty  fast, after ringing them. Did a full 12-lead EKG and it showed a sinus tachycardia, 130-140 beats per minute, which for me is fucking massively over-rapid. Resting HR can be as low as  60-70bpm. And  BP was up badly too.

Kid still having pretty frequent episodes of this, had the surgery for WPW syndrome it slowed down for awhile, but it's back...going to another cardiologist next month.

Take care of yourself Lestat. :hug:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14664 on: December 23, 2018, 07:09:05 AM »
Surgical ablation of the aberrant extra re-entrant nerve pathway in wolff-parkinson-white doesn't have more or less a complete cure rate?

Although sometimes, isn't there, in a few cases, a tertiary additional, aberrant re-entrant conduction pathway in WPW?

And I will do, IQ.

At first I had  to wonder if  it was the methadone that I occasionally, need to resort to when pain meds I get, aren't enough (it can cause prolongation of the Q-T wave interval, that if severe, can be the cause of Torsades de Pointes, and arrhythmia), but it seems much more down to the makeup of the individual, rather than being dose-dependent.

I of course have a tolerance to opioids, to the degree thanks to that shitty fucking chronic pain, that with methadone, my worry is about it causing long QT long before it's liable to OD me in an opioidergic  sense, but people have, I've been told by some very well educated and well informed individuals with good knowledge of biochemistry, toxicology etc. that as little as 28mg methadone has been  a cause of a fatal cardiac incident. I could easily take 500,  and not worry about excessive opioid effects.

I asked the paramedics if there was any prolongation of the Q-T wave interval, on the EKG, but was told no, and that it was  a sinus tachycardia, no effect  on the QT wave. So that  wasn't the cause. Although for whatever reason it was quite certainly the cause of me being given some really funny looks by the paramedics, when asking to look at the readout, and specifically, if there'd  been any long  QT spotted.

I don't get it. I really do not get it. I just cannot seem to  have most doctors look at me as if I were a human being, not a little green man from outer space with antennae, three nipples and a tali.  Or speak to me as if there wasn't somehow some weird ass shit going on.

And I hope your spawn gets a good new cardiologist, who can give that re-entrant  conduction loop the precision crispy-frying it needs. Sounds like he has already HAD the bundle of Kent rendered a crispy critter, though? is there a second bypass of the sinoatrial node, or was the crispy-crittering either incomplete, or the bundle of Kent growing back?

Good luck to the wee bugger :)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #14665 on: December 25, 2018, 06:35:57 PM »
Came down with a cold on Christmas Eve and now I'm still sick.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #14666 on: December 25, 2018, 07:18:40 PM »

Try some Zinc tablets!  We take them during colds and they seem to shorten the duration.  Though they can be upsetting to the stomach.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 09:53:11 PM by rock hound »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14667 on: December 25, 2018, 08:28:02 PM »
New Jersey smells like farts
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14668 on: December 25, 2018, 09:42:36 PM »
Get well soon 'raxy.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14669 on: December 26, 2018, 06:20:20 AM »
Oh no, not good. Try to keep warm if you can.

My bitch is that I was paid half a week early and so have to take that into account regarding my direct debits. My phone bill will have to be paid a day late.
Tek'ma'tae