Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231208 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14640 on: December 15, 2018, 09:29:42 AM »
Twatting someone out with a basketball, who was strapped and cutting loose on the kids, AFTER being hit himself?

I'm impressed. That guy deserves every bit of praise he gets. That took guts, and hell, to use a basketball to fuck the shooter up? that's creative, I like that kind of on the spot creativity. Hope the girl recovers.

As for terrorists...the problem is, IMO, that it'll always be a game weighted towards the terrorist faction du jour. WE have to get it right every time, we have to stop the terrorist or terrorists each and every single time, whilst they only have to pull it off once. As a numbers game, it favours the ragheads and other such filth heavily. We only need to have one slip the net, and there you go, a nailbomb in a shopping center, chemical weapons deployed, even bioweapons if someone is sophisticated and sly.

Chemical warfare agents aren't that difficult to make. Hell, I could, IF I wanted to, make sulfur mustard from sulfuric acid bog cleaner, bleach to act as a means to prepare chlorine gas with an oxidizer, or even electrolysis of salt, and using a calcium chloride drying tube to dry the chlorine, yes, table salt, then using agricultural sulfur, to prepare disulfur dichloride, and alcohol. Dehydration of alcohol, same synthesis I usually use to make ethers, but crank up the temperature, dehydrates ethyl alcohol to ethylene gas, this, passed through disulfur dichloride, which is prepared by chlorinating sulfur with elemental sulfur and elemental chlorine, and you have the agent commonly known as 'mustard gas', specifically sulfur mustard (there are two main classes, sulfur and nitrogen mustards), in this case, I mean (bis-2-chloroethyl)sulfide.

A Levinstein-style synthesis of sulfur mustard from things you can buy over the counter, and a bit of ingenuity.

Or one could use sulfur dichloride, SCl2, rather than S2Cl2, disulfur dichloride, and otherwise, the same, ethylene gas reacted with it, producing the crude mustard agent, if one decided to go with Depretz route, using SCl2. Either way, If I actually wanted to do it, I'd only need to buy the ethanol, vodka even, and dry it thoroughly, before using it to make the ethylene. If I had pure EtOH, it'd not take me long, and there isn't the slightest doubt, that I could do it with things I have right here, right now, with the one exception of ethanol. Could likely as not use isopropanol, which I do have.

I  don't HAVE sulfur dichloride or disulfur dichloride, although they are damn useful, I'd just make the sulfur halide desired, or else use bromine rather than chlorine, as one problem I have found with making sulfur chlorides, is that molten sulfur is really quite viscous and thick, and it takes quite some pressure to drive the chlorine gas through the molten, liquid sulfur. No, the reason I've made such sulfur chlorides, is not making mustard 'gas' (it's a liquid, not a gas, but was dispersed as an aerosol in military use via explosive shells, or sprayed from aircraft), sulfur halides, as well as thionyl chloride (SOCl2) and sulfuryl chloride (sulfur oxychloride, SO2Cl2, one being a source of chlorine, the other of chloride IONS, in their reactions), are incredibly useful chemicals to have, for all manner of reactions. So are generally desirable to any hobby chemist, because of their versatility.

The crude initial product would have to be distilled, carefully of course, if it is to remain stable. This form being what the british codenamed 'HD' or 'pyro' in WWII, But I doubt a terrorist would give a fuck as long as they could use the crude product, and disperse it somewhere to cause mass casualties.

Not to say I myself, wish to make the stuff, I really don't want to be around blister agents, nasty shit, but COULD I make them if I wanted to? absolutely. And nothing special required, just stuff you can round up from garden centers, some bleach, some booze distilled to azeotropic concentration and then dried chemically, some concentrated sulfuric acid bog cleaner (which is usually between 98-99% although I have found 96% before. I don't use it if it can end up in a final product, such as making amphetamine sulfate, but for things like acid catalysis, dehydrating various things, making ethers, it works perfectly.) and you wouldn't even need the bleach and an oxidizer, if you decided to make a solution of table salt, subject it to electrolysis, dry the chlorine, or save effort and use liquid, easier to manipulate, in the context of halogenating sulfur, sulfur dibromide or disulfur dibromide would produce a bromine-substituted version of mustard gas, bis-2-(bromoethyl)sulfide, but in fact, due to the molecular method of action of sulfur mustards, the leaving group is important, and bromine is a better leaving group than chlorine, so it'd probably be even more effective.

Not going to try it, but a terrorist, all they need is ingenuity. It really isn't difficult.

Hell, nerve agents could be doable, or something like fluoroacetate, as fluoroacetyl fluoroacetate ester, which would be volatile, and very, very deadly, as fluoroacetate enters the Krebs cycle, gets metabolized like acetate would, to citrate, only in this case, to fluorocitrate, which jams up the works, by inhibiting the enzyme aconitase, and prevents cellular respiration, fucking up ATP production and starving cells of energy. It's near impossible to treat, a very, very unpleasant way to go, and lethal in small amounts.

Needn't even be a ciassic 'chemical weapon', there are plenty enough horrendously toxic easily generated compounds such a noxious little shit or group of shits could use to cause chaos and death. Hell, knock up a batch of one of the really potent fentanyl analogs, and that'd do it. Just look at the russian hostage crisis in that cinema, where they aerosolized a mixture of carfentanil and remifentanil in halothane (a fluorinated ether general anaesthetic of the volatile inhalation type, not used much now as it can release free fluoride ion after metabolism, which is harmful to the kidneys, superseded by more modern fluorinated ethers, such as sevoflurane, desflurane, enflurane etc.), pumped it into the building, it knocked out all the hostage takers, which were, AFAIK promptly given a bullet in the head while out cold by the spetznaz forces, but it also of course, KO'ed the hostages, and because the russkis were secretive about the agent used, many hostages died of an opioid OD.

Fuckers, they needn't have given their secret formula away, just said 'use naloxone' (an opioid  antagonist, used to save victims of ODs, it'll bring someone round from not breathing, to conscious in moments after an IM injection, although anyone physically dependent on opioids that  is treated thus after an OD, probably isn't going to thank you for saving them, that way at least, because it'll throw them into withdrawal, and not just any withdrawal, what they call 'precipitated withdrawal', many, many many times worse than the worst imaginable regular opioid WD. The sort of thing you'd set yourself on fire and jump out off the top of a multi-story building to make it stop kind of awful. I've never been subjected to it, I've never overdosed, I don't want to OD, but I'd like to be subjected to an opioid antagonist like that even less.

But the hostages, they could ALL have been saved, unless  any had died before medics were on the scene. Naloxone, and bang, sorted. (might need multiple doses per individual as it's short acting, 10 minutes perhaps in some cases), and assuming they weren't opiate addicts, it'd probably not throw them into WD. No need to reveal the secret weapon, the same antidote is good for almost ALL opiates (save a few very uncommon types, with a higher binding affinity to opioid receptors than naloxone or naltrexone, meaning that these could not displace the opioid from the receptor once bound) Just tell them the drug type to use, 'opioid' isn't giving their secret technology away, but that knowledge would have saved the hostages.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14641 on: December 15, 2018, 10:41:19 AM »
Twatting someone out with a basketball, who was strapped and cutting loose on the kids, AFTER being hit himself?

I'm impressed. That guy deserves every bit of praise he gets. That took guts, and hell, to use a basketball to fuck the shooter up? that's creative, I like that kind of on the spot creativity. Hope the girl recovers.

As for terrorists...the problem is, IMO, that it'll always be a game weighted towards the terrorist faction du jour. WE have to get it right every time, we have to stop the terrorist or terrorists each and every single time, whilst they only have to pull it off once. As a numbers game, it favours the ragheads and other such filth heavily. We only need to have one slip the net, and there you go, a nailbomb in a shopping center, chemical weapons deployed, even bioweapons if someone is sophisticated and sly.
That is why they consistently win. One success will create a situation where millions of us live in fear.
Probably have not heard much "across the pond"  but they recently busted a group training young ones and the recently radicalized adults to invade soft targets, bars, schools, gyms, shopping areas in order to create chaos or steal a truck and drive it into a crowd of people.

AS far as the local hero, he has been honored by the community in many ways, even receiving a state citation for bravery at a local NFL game in front of a national television audience. He is truly a hero! He is back to teaching and recovered before school started this year.

The twelve year old girl has done a couple of public appearances to show that SHE is recovering. Walking around on her own steam.  Kind of hard to imagine how seven bullets did not kill a twelve year old. The teacher got to her as soon as he could and did what he could.
They are both heroes and I am a bit puzzled as to why this is not put up as a "Good News" story worldwide.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14642 on: December 15, 2018, 11:24:28 AM »
Lovely to go to bed and hear nearby gunfire at 11 pm.  We do have nearby gun ranges AND some of those bullets have hit nearby houses and penetrated their walls.  Nice to know such noble patriots are keeping us safe from godless communism.  MAGA!
Same here around 10:30pm last night. We have a gun range not far from here but they don't usually shoot at night. Wondering if maybe a farmer took out a coyote going after their stock.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14643 on: December 15, 2018, 02:09:05 PM »
7 rounds in her? 12yo? tough motherfucker. And good (that she withstood it, not that she got capped)

Was the shooter killed, or taken alive?

I'd post the direct link, but youtube, the song 'legion of monsters' by Disturbed.

Makes me think of this kinda thing. I'd post the link but I'm watching star wars, whilst cooking porridge, and the fucker is asking that I tell google to fuck off with their privacy invasion, bit by bit, again.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14644 on: December 15, 2018, 02:23:01 PM »
7 rounds in her? 12yo? tough motherfucker. And good (that she withstood it, not that she got capped)

Was the shooter killed, or taken alive?

I'd post the direct link, but youtube, the song 'legion of monsters' by Disturbed.

Makes me think of this kinda thing. I'd post the link but I'm watching star wars, whilst cooking porridge, and the fucker is asking that I tell google to fuck off with their privacy invasion, bit by bit, again.

I have all the Disturbed. I think of them as a "guilty pleasure."

The shooter was a fourteen year old and in this state a fourteen year old can not be tried as an adult. He plead guilty and is retained into a high security juvenile facility until he turns eighteen.  That is all he got. Of course, he will have to suffer psychological rehabilitation and management throughout his incarceration. But then he is done.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14645 on: December 15, 2018, 02:41:37 PM »
Could still have been capped in the ass on scene, that is what I was thinking.

I'm against execution by governments. Doesn't mean I wouldn't cheerfully chain up a woman-beater, a rapist, a kiddie fiddler or someone who tortures or inflicts cruelty on animals by the fingers, and  lower them, millimeter by millimeter, into a bath full of saturated, very hot caustic potash solution. Then drag them out before they are quite dead, douse their skinless fucking waste of oxygen carcass in capsaicin and battery acid, cut their eyes out, take a hammer to their balls, and burn them alive with white phosphorus.

But state executions are fucked up and wrong. And the innocent can die too, which is unforgivable. As for MY doing something like that, I'd have to KNOW, with absolute certainty. And I wouldn't consider it any form of justice, I'd simply consider it giving the bastards  the brutal vengeance they have coming.

Fuck the rehabilitation, I'd just flay them alive and leave them to burn.

But I WOULD have to KNOW. There are things I simply will not suffer to be, and such things, invite the direst of consequences. Generally, I'm a nice person, but if I am threatened, if those love are, if some little shit is caught by me being cruel to an animal, or if either I or loved ones are actually harmed, then there really are no limits.

And  I'm not a nice person to those  I find being vile to the disabled, or to autistic people. If they are vile, they find I am a fucking lot worse.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14646 on: December 15, 2018, 04:40:48 PM »
Could still have been capped in the ass on scene, that is what I was thinking.

Teachers can not yet carry weaponry on school grounds. This may change in some courageous communities.
I'm against execution by governments. Doesn't mean I wouldn't cheerfully chain up a woman-beater, a rapist, a kiddie fiddler or someone who tortures or inflicts cruelty on animals by the fingers, and  lower them, millimeter by millimeter, into a bath full of saturated, very hot caustic potash solution. Then drag them out before they are quite dead, douse their skinless fucking waste of oxygen carcass in capsaicin and battery acid, cut their eyes out, take a hammer to their balls, and burn them alive with white phosphorus.

But state executions are fucked up and wrong. And the innocent can die too, which is unforgivable. As for MY doing something like that, I'd have to KNOW, with absolute certainty. And I wouldn't consider it any form of justice, I'd simply consider it giving the bastards  the brutal vengeance they have coming.

Fuck the rehabilitation, I'd just flay them alive and leave them to burn.

But I WOULD have to KNOW. There are things I simply will not suffer to be, and such things, invite the direst of consequences. Generally, I'm a nice person, but if I am threatened, if those love are, if some little shit is caught by me being cruel to an animal, or if either I or loved ones are actually harmed, then there really are no limits.

And  I'm not a nice person to those  I find being vile to the disabled, or to autistic people. If they are vile, they find I am a fucking lot worse.

But it has been done all over the world for well before we could even begin to write stuff down and save it for the future as knots in ropes or scratches in clay.

I am troubled about capital punishment, because there is no way to know for sure, except in very rare cases, that the accused is truly guilty.
On the other hand I feel that it is too lenient at times. Like raping a child, takes a life away from an innocent person and yet we do not take the offenders' life as a state.
My thinking is that some of those types should submit to organ donation to set things a'right. There are people who could benefit from a new set of eyes or lungs or skin or kidneys or a liver or a heart at the end.

The one who takes an innocent life has already forfeited theirs. I see no reason to poison the body when it is the mind that we actually need to destroy. So put them into a medically induced coma and harvest their organs for the benefit of a few others, then unplug the bastards.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 04:44:43 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14647 on: December 15, 2018, 04:55:07 PM »
I'm torn. There are people I wouldn't grieve for, but I also think that it is not up to a civilised society to end a human life.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14648 on: December 15, 2018, 05:39:02 PM »
Bitch-treating an infection, localized, although about 1cm deep.

The cephalexin has been slow in dealing with it, if it is indeed, sensitive. I'll have to do a culture and see if it is, just to make  sure.

So I've been using an old remedy, tried but and true, though; iodine.

Not tincture, though, I have none, so I've been basically, picking a small crystal out of the pot, and ramming it into the hole, then covering with a bandage.
It's been dealing with the infection pretty damn well actually, quickly too. Stings like a bugger though.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #14649 on: December 15, 2018, 10:38:51 PM »
Lovely to go to bed and hear nearby gunfire at 11 pm.  We do have nearby gun ranges AND some of those bullets have hit nearby houses and penetrated their walls.  Nice to know such noble patriots are keeping us safe from godless communism.  MAGA!
Same here around 10:30pm last night. We have a gun range not far from here but they don't usually shoot at night. Wondering if maybe a farmer took out a coyote going after their stock.

There are a few private shooting ranges in our area.  And there have been problems with noise, since one idiot likes to shoot at 6-7 am and it seemed the shooting last night was an idiot firing at 10:30 pm on his private range.  Also nearby houses have been hit by bullets with damage done.  I was thinking that maybe someone was night hunting deer which is a major problem in many areas...poaching is the term for it.  Hypnotize a deer with a spotlight and fire away...venison in the freezer.  I was one of several people that called the cops because of the late hour and a jerk who is inconsiderate of neighbors trying to sleep.  Bah, people are fucking stupid with their guns.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14650 on: December 15, 2018, 11:16:30 PM »
Should at least be considerate enough to use a suppressor, and subsonic rounds. 

Although I admit, when I was a kid, and used to play with explosives a lot, I did a lot of things late at night that made one  hell of a bang, accompanied by a gleeful cackling and howling with laughter, often as not, a fucking huge cloud of smoke, and at times, a sort of downward-falling starburst sort of pattern, leaving really DENSE white smoke behind and around the bits as they flew, and a fire that was strangely greenish-luminescent in amidst the brilliant searing white light of the flame, odd, garlicky sorts of smells, and areas of ground where nothing would grow, even after getting over having been reduced to glowing cinders. Only for plants, months later, to grow like they'd gotten triffid genes.

That sort of thing was generally done in the dead of night, both for personal privacy and not getting nicked with a backpack full of rocket-propelled white phosphorus-filled pipebombs, and a contraption looking sort of like a pistol, only with a barrel open at both ends, with just a back-stop, and a really, really wide bore for a pistol. Occasionally something that looked like a couple of meter long metal drainpipe with a handle, a button on it, and another bit of pipe set on a short stub of metal close to the handle, on top of the tube, along with a shoulder rest.

As well as not to hurt anyone with my mischief. I was a little bastard, I admit that much, as a kid. But not the kind of little destructive bastard who'd loose his mayhem on people. Not counting an attempt at mugging me by two chav cockends, repelled by a spray bottle full of chloroacetone, right in the mush.

THEY, however, had actively earned my wrath. They had it coming, if they'd just have gone about their business they wouldn't have ended up rolling around screaming in agony or being stamped on either.

They should have known better than to really piss off an autie with a loooong history of what might be described, for the first use of such an unusual word pairing  as 'severe creativity', with threats of bodily harm and the taking of what belongs to me, and what I was intent on having STAYING belonging to me.

And the thumpthumpthump of feet trying to outpace their owner, being the other frequent 4-6am noise. Although I should imagine it was probably muffled by the setting off of various things, from homemade flares, to black powder, homemade cherrybombs, with a lot more kick than any commercial supplier, IF they are legal here, never seen them for sale, would dare produce, to big fat pipes containing anything from chlorate and sugar, to nitro- and perchlorate-based organic HEs, TNT, experiments with thermobaric charges deployed within a scrap vehicle outside an old building, with a field and not much else nearby where anyone could get hurt.

Lets just say, that might have been undriveable to start with, but when finished with, it simply...wasn't, very much, anymore.

Thermobaric 'vacuum bomb' charges do one hell of a lot of damage in a confined space.

About the mildest I got, were launchable flares, firework rockets fired from plastic drainpipes off the shoulder with a pair of goggles or diving mask on my face, or a wax-bound sodium chlorate-sugar+either magnesium dust or aluminium powder, depending on what I had more of to spare at the time, along with some finely powdered ammonium nitrate, ideally.  And unlike the fuse, just a LITTLE bit of salt, to turn it into an incendiary, that'd overheat and rupture the gas bottles, rather than detonate, so the gas bottle combination was the main star attraction of the show.

And lit with a drinking straw based fuse, with again, a chlorate-sugar based composition, this time no metal powders, but table salt added, to phlegmatize the fuse, give one chance to toss it and leg it.

Strapped to an acetylene welding gas bottle, small portable MAPP gas type tanks, an O2 tank, if obtainable, several blocks of the wax-bound incendiary, fused to go off at the same time....Either make the fuse long, and plant it, with several straws melted together before filling, or electrical ignition, using a primer of permanganate and aluminium dust, sulfur and some shits and giggles with a motorbike battery or two or three, hooked in series, wires, and fine metal strands connected, and buried in the fuse ignition composition.

Had used various other mixtures, but found that went off rapidly and reliably. Simple setup, just stick the other wire onto the other terminal of the battery, and use a very thin strand of wire, ideally a metal with a decently high resistance, since this was before I had a card I could order big beefy capacitors with online. And my kablooey-ing hobby was just the beginning steps in chemistry, that were with me as a kid, so the big caps now, would only be useful for other things, like gauss weaponry rather than blowing shit up in the dead of night and buggering off shrieking and cackling like a maniac possessed by a schizophrenic devil on crack :autism:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14651 on: December 17, 2018, 10:21:29 PM »
Got new glasses. They're comfortable but they keep sliding down my nose.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14652 on: December 17, 2018, 10:38:33 PM »
Bet that makes the speshul ed murder-stare even more frequent and foxier :D

Pics or it didn't happen. I'm just gonna strip the metadata out of the vulcan ears pic I took for you Ren, and upload it in elder's pics in a mo, now  I'm both out of hospital after yesterday's heart scare, and have picked up me meds, so I can go get shit done properly.

One set of pointy ears for the  Renster  comin' right up.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14653 on: December 17, 2018, 10:47:12 PM »
The pics will most likely happen Saturday afternoon, after I have my hair cut.

Heart scare? Not good. I have palpitations sometimes as well as ectopic beats but have been told by a cardiologist that it's ok.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14654 on: December 17, 2018, 11:29:01 PM »
Paramedics came pretty  fast, after ringing them. Did a full 12-lead EKG and it showed a sinus tachycardia, 130-140 beats per minute, which for me is fucking massively over-rapid. Resting HR can be as low as  60-70bpm. And  BP was up badly too.

And that fucking paki cunt of a doctor in the hospital either, that can't have helped my BP any. Shit, I  could have thumped the  allah-site little tick. Total mental little bastard It was, and if I'd not been hooked up to a saline drip, I think I pretty much certainly would have laid the cunt flat out, or grabbed him by the collar, shoved my hand in his mouth, so I could reach inside, grab something squishy from as deep as I could ram my arm down his throat, and pull it until it either turned inside out, or  came out of his over-used paki trap.