Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234566 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14580 on: December 01, 2018, 04:33:33 AM »
I hope you can get some rest while there and figure it out.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14581 on: December 02, 2018, 06:09:24 AM »
If someone did mow that deer down, IMO what a waste to just dump the carcass. If you've just hit it and killed it with a motor vehicle, at least you know the meat is fresh. Eating it would be a better option IMO. Report the tag and the kill anonymously and then eat it.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14582 on: December 03, 2018, 05:41:44 AM »
Racially sensitive SJW's chased John Maclean off Twitter. Fuck them :mad:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14583 on: December 03, 2018, 08:58:30 AM »
I am not sure I know who you are talking about, sorry. So damn many John Macleans in google. Even the WIKI disambiguation page is so full as to seem ridiculous.

Most of these "accusations" have been overused to the point they no longer have impacting meanings.

Call me a racist because I ask what your heritage is in a mild conversational attempt - fuck off. I do not care if that is how you feel.
I think it is very interesting to know a bit about the people in your life and heritage is just a bit of interest, nothing more.

I am racist for noticing a heritage of Asian or African, but those condemning me for looking as if my heritage was northern European, then assuming I am racist,  but those with such assumptions are not so racist?
Fuck off, racist bastards!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14584 on: December 03, 2018, 11:09:52 AM »
Some 'people' are just birthed from a womb of pure, undiluted spite, from amniotic fluid forged of a hunger for fomenting self-hatred in others in the height of hypocrisy, and are shat thenceforth out into the world as special fucking snowflake SJW types to whom anybody white has to be a racist, whilst anyone ethnic can freely call white folk 'cracker' 'honkey' and other such epithets with it being no less than we whites deserve by way of punishing the son for the sins of not even father, but his father's father's father's great, great great grandfather who happened to live next door to a slaver.

And even battering whites for being white trash, etc. in their view, they can do no wrong, but should some white man just assaulted physically and verbally by a black, retort with either self defense, or call them a fucking nigger in response to racial abuse hurled at them first, and they are filth, and bigots to be crucified online in slanderous hate campaigns and worse.

Fuck SJWs and special snowflakes. Let them all be nailed by the dick-hat and through each testicle to a tree, covered in diesel fuel, with a long, long line of the same poured as a trail on the ground, given a blunt stanley knife, with a rusty blade, and with the far end of the gas set aflame, told 'castrate yourself by thine own worthless, slimy little hand, or burn alive slowly'

Too good for them by far, but still, potentially entertaining to watch 'em roast.

They are niggers through and through, regardless of their racial heritage. Any self-respecting racial group would disown them, and call them nig-the-fuck-ing-well-ger for being the trash they are. The whitest SJW snowflake cunt, is still a fucking nigger in dire need of a molotov cocktail or three.

SJW snowflakes, really do make my stomach turn, above and beyond most other groups, I have to admit, my hatred of the lot of them is as virulent as that I have for politicians. Professional liars, silver-tongued sneaking craven lickspittles who lack the balls to start the shit they preach themselves, but provoke and propagandize to incite other groups to do their dirty work for them. Whilst stabbing  professed allies in the back.

Nothing worse than either, aside from the filth, IMO, corrupt, power-bloated bigoted, bullying sacks of fermenting dog waste that can serve no better than to be dried and used as fuel for the pyre needed to burn alive more of their disgusting breed.

My quick bitch(es)....

Worst of them, my distillation bend....broken, although I can still use the gas torch to reshape the glass of the broken end, as only one joint broke off, into an attachment that will convert a regular flask into an alembic, such as were used often by the alchemists of old, after I accidentally broke my own purpose-made alembic (one with a ground glass joint in the back too, that could accomodate the likes of an inert gas feed, or a vacuum port, too)

That died a noble and valiant death, for a piece of glassware, pieces of the shattered, blasted and partly melted borosilicate glass, when found in the back garden lawn, after plant life  could once  again grow in the area at ground zero, and the places where spray and jets of the boiling, refluxing white phosphorus that at the time I was  distilling under argon and condensing under ice-cold water to collect at the bottom, condensed white phosphorus, prepared by packing the alembic with a charge of red phosphorus, purging with inert gas, then heating until the RP began to thermally rearrange, melting, and turning from the polymeric red phosphorus allotrope to the sharply, definitively stoichiometric P4 tetrahedra which give the waxy, pliant (so soft it can be cut with nothing more than a spoon, under water to protect it from air), ferociously pyrophoric and most virulently toxic allotropic form of phosphorus, that known as white phosphorus, that is so toxic, that it's lethal dose is not too far off cyanide, being around 40-60mg for a full grown adult male, in the case of white phosphorus toxicity, with lower levels, even very, very small quantities still capable of causing severe liver injury, neurological manifestations such as I experienced in my childhood years after a distillation of white phosphorus under inert gas from red P, in a microscale test tube level, having at that time, no commercial vendor to purchase phosphorus of either red or white allotropes from, and had been forced to laboriously extract every last milligram from a LOT of safety match striker pads, and clean it of glue and other chemicals and abrasives, before loading it into a test tube, purging with inert atmospheric conditions, and sealing it with a boro glass tube, before heating the charge with a blowtorch.

At one point, some spat, landed a speck on my forearm, resulting in parkinsonian-like shaking and palsy with any attempt to make voluntary movement, and such severe muscle weakness on that side that I could scarce lift my arm, or raise  a hand, much less hold anything without it simply falling out of my limp, deadened hand.

All that, for quite some time, from a little stray speck of burning willy pete, that did the damage mentioned, not due to the excruciatingly painful physical burn, but from systemic absorption of the liposoluble WP and subsequent systemic toxicity.

Although the burn itself was no laughing matter either, and bloody painful, perhaps a piece of white phosphorus the size of around half a dried lentil and weighing at most, perhaps, I'd put it at the low tens of milligrams which actually touched my body, and less than that must have been absorpbed into my system rather than burning away as an incendiary to cause localized thermal effects; effects compounded by the fact that what one gets after white or red phosphorus are ignited, is phosphorus pentoxide, often referred to by the stoichiometry P2O5, but in reality, is a dimer, P4O10. and the anhydride of phosphoric acid, H3PO4. So one not only gets burned in the process of being poisoned, by the searing heat of a phosphorus flame but also, the burned, exposed flesh is left soaking in the dense cloud of the acid anhydride of phosphoric acid, turning into orthophosphoric acid, deriving the H2O to do so from the very blood, plasma and interstitial tissue fluids that make up a lot of the human body, and the P4O10/P2O5 then hydrates, with much heat generated as it does, to orthophosphoric acid, that continues to soak into the raw burn wound as concentrated acid.

All in all, rather mean stuff to tangle with given a millimeter of freedom on it's tight leash, it'll try and take a mile.

The alembic, however...it cracked a bit, which I saw, during the heating of a MUCH larger charge of phosphorus, not long ago, this year or last year, forget which, but a few hundred grams of red phosphorus, of excellent quality, sigma-aldrich product from a connection who is able to have someone order things from them somehow, and most of it at the time had begun or finished undergoing the allotropic change from red, stable, nontoxic, non-pyrophoric phosphorus, to white, molten liquid phosphorus, then to P2 in the gaseous, high temperature vapor phase, and finally condensed under ice cold water to P4, white phosphorus, the crack propagated, allowing pressurized P in the vapor phase to spray as a tight-packed dense jet about a  centimeter long and half that wide, glowing in an eerie brilliant white, tinged with green, even in the daylight of midday in summer, before the crack raced round the alembic body from point to point, cracking open, before the resultant white phosphorus, already hot enough to be refluxing, and passing through a distillation setup, past it's boiling point, was exposed to air, and INSTANTLY took off in a massive fireball, spraying tongues of blazing pyrophoric phosphorescent incendiary in an octopus-shaped pattern down the back garden lawn, thankfully not on ME, as exposure of that magnitude would almost certainly have killed me outright due to the poisonous effects of white P, I'd seen the first signs of the crack then made myself scarce in a hurry, watching from round the corner of the back alley from front to rear of Chateaux De Lestat Rett, spazz extraordinaire and hellraisingly creative chemist, from behind the viewport of a gas mask with goggles overlaid and over that, a heavy blast-shield that protects from the head down to upper torso, and deflects any impact not so strong as to penetrate outright (such as a bullet, wouldn't be stopped, but splashes of noxious chemicals are deflected to give time to get the fuck out of the way, or  remedy the issue as appropriate, before the whatever it was, manages to burn the person wearing it. Has saved my bacon more times than I could possibly count, that blast shield.

The alembic fought back as best it could, even shattered in bits, I was still finding big pieces of broken glass, covered in an orange layer on one side. This glowed in the dark with a green phosphorescence, gave a garlicky odour characteristic of phosphorus, and when scratched with a stick, bit of metal bar, or anything else pokey, whilst holding the glass in pliers, it continued to smoke even months later, the outermost thin surface interface between the
WP coating the broken alembic inner surface, and the air, had oxidized and formed a protective coating that stopped it oxidizing in minutes, and the layer of phosphorus covered with oxides, was too thin to automatically selfignite on contact with air. So a balance was  struck and slow degradation rather than rapid, vicious bursting into searing greenish-white phosphorescent fire, but damn....surprised me, to see the layer on the glass survive so long, that it could still smoke several months hence!

Lost another piece of my lab glass, the long, double ended bend on a straight pipe, a flattened, elongated U-shape, with the straight section many times longer than the bent ends, which each terminated in a 24/40 size and taper ground glass male joint, so it could be plugged into a pair of flasks and serve as two still heads in one, with an air condenser with no jacket between the two.

I rather liked it,  for it's straight angle, rather than the typically diagonally downward angle of most of my one-side still heads, which need a pair to be used, and a separate condensor connecting them to the flasks, one  still head in each flask or adapter fitted to the flask, such as a claisen head etc..

Not very expensive, but I'd rather not have to spend too much money around xmas, on myself, since  I'll have to pay the rent on the place, and get gifts for the family before I spend more than a little on myself for things other than food.

But, comewhatever may, it WILL need to be replaced, and this time, buying more than one single piece, so in case of a breakage, like as happened last night, to my shrieking howl of torrential profanity, frustration, anger and grief as I heard the fall, saw it shattering, knowing there was nothing I could do to get to it in time to save it, for it was already too late. And that the absolute best I can ever hope to achieve is to modify the broken end, and turn it into a detachable alembic arm for a flask, as a unique home-made piece  of custom lab glass.

Still, it's saddening, it is when anything worth more than a test tube breaks (I've so many test tubes that if I need to I can use some as disposable items, in borosilicate glass, but bought in packs of IIRC either 50 or 100, and buying 4-5 packs at a time for just a few USD), especially when it's a piece I've only one of, and/or of high value, or even irreplaceable (thankfully that last hasn't happened to me as of yet, a very rare piece has been broken, in an illegal filth raid on a bogus warrant, but I happen to know of a chemist of the similar winged hymenopteran kinship of distant, yet ofttimes anomyously close to one another as a community, brothers in wings and stingers, and this particular Bee, his missis is a glass blower, the lucky little bastard :autism:...having a partner in love as a lab partner who is able to do lampworking too, that would be THE SHIT, for me, ideally a Kanner's autie, too, of course to my own tastes in ladies,  but autistic somewhere will do :P that would be fantastic though, a mate who would share in my own spazz-dom born lifelong bent for chemistry, molecular biology, and in general, a polymath who could and would keep me on my toes, force me to stay sharp with the force of her intellect, that'd be  dream come true.

But, as it happens, this Bee, he offered to help have the glass item in question repaired, as I've still both pieces, and the damage looks  like a simple weld, plus a custom modification to another region would be fine, the glassware piece itself being a very narrow joint size single side-arm neck, a little larger than a standard thermometer, and more or less likely to be intended for exactly that, a thermometer or thermocouple probe port. This comes from the upper side of a 5ml pear-shaped flask, with a built-in integral Vigreaux column that both continues up (very end of it damaged, although at a blank bit of glass, rather than damage to the Vigreaux jacket, which would be more complex to rebuild, and a side-arm which holds a micro-sized liebig condenser with a short, squat, wide and fat shape, two bent angled arms to keep it compact, the entire condenser sidearm being no more than about 1.75 inch long, the break in it is just where the jacket for that condenser terminates, by about the length/width of a BB pellet, about 4mm or so, so just straight glass tubing needing joining, but in a delicate and very spatially constrained location.

Cost...new....quite expensive, I've not seen any microscale kit quite like it before in my time, it might even have been a custom piece for someone, picked it up on ebay from someone selling it as 'looks like some sort of laboratory glassware, no idea what it's for', about $5. inc shipping, maybe $6, but still next to fuck all, and worth quite a lot more than I paid for it, broken out of spite by corrupt filth,  before that, even though I've never had the chance to use it in the lab, I've long found it to be a quite captivating piece, with a sort of elegance and beauty to it's spatially economic, gracile curves and proportions that just somehow manage to make it quite entrancing to look upon. I cannot wait to have it fixed. Especially since I could never hope to find a replacement at that sort of knockdown price from someone who knows jack shit about science and just found it as a one off random item in a load of household gubbins they were flogging off for a few quid, from keyrings to stuffed animal toys, all sorts of such shite, all for next to nowt, but in among the tide of flotsam and jetsam and general muck-ware lurked that single precious little gem  in the rough, just waiting for the right eye to spot it and go for  the 'buy it now' button like a  half starved feral rottweiler for an soy sauce-basted toddler's throat, making damn sure that I got to it before anyone else had the same idea. I had to have it, from first sight, I fell for it, and knew I  just had to possess it. Now, I  need it restored to it's rightful glorious potential for delicate microscale analytical work, and with some adaptations of my own design built into it for custom uses,  which the missus of said brother Bee would be able to accomplish, reborn, phoenix-like from the ashes of it's willful damage by the filth just to inflict hurt out of spite, into something better and more beautiful and useful both, and that being a unique custom engineered piece, would only appreciate in financial value if I ever were to sell it.

Not that I'd ever think of it, hell, it'd be like pulling teeth to get me to sell so much as a 100ml round bottom single-necked flask, or a 24/40 liebig condenser. Pulling one's own teeth. With a rusty spoon.

Via one's eyesockets. Entering first via the anal sphincter :autism:

So something like that, even if it DID gain a lot of monetary value as custom equipment, one of a kind, I'd not be selling it, because I am rather attached to my favourite pieces of glassware, for it to just...be gone, exchanged for mere currency, it is unthinkable, and as close  to blasphemy and heresy as an atheist tech-head is ever  liable to get.

Aside from industrial companies, and artisans who are lampworkers who make scientific glass as their trade, but who do not use it themselves, not being chemists, I just...I can barely even imagine what actually willingly, voluntarily parting with a truly delightful piece would be like. I just couldn't bring myself to do that for anything even remotely worth selling for mere currency, I just...its an alien idea to me, and loaded with sheer wrongness. Hell, and, No!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14585 on: December 03, 2018, 03:44:03 PM »
Van is getting really bad,  well at least I should be getting a new(to me anyways) one in the next week or so
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #14586 on: December 03, 2018, 03:52:39 PM »
Yeah, me too. This is stress-related, I'd think. Lots to do at work.

:)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14587 on: December 04, 2018, 06:15:14 AM »
Van is getting really bad,  well at least I should be getting a new(to me anyways) one in the next week or so

Good luck car shopping! Does not seem so long ago you got the big van. Is this the one going on the outs?

I may have to buy another car/truck. Not hat I need another car yet, but a "friend" has replaced his work truck and is wanting to sell off his old one for a song, it seems.
It is a Dodge 2500 4X4 '06 Model with only 70.000 miles on it. It has worn out mud tires on it, which are shit, but mostly it is a fine truck. He needed something bigger with a proper fifth wheel and dualies for his work.
The truck he is selling has a "conversion, bolt on"  fifth wheel set up in the bed that I would remove and sell off.
Thinking hard about just going for it.

Hope you find a decent work van!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 06:27:28 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14588 on: December 04, 2018, 08:00:26 AM »
I am not sure I know who you are talking about, sorry. So damn many John Macleans in google. Even the WIKI disambiguation page is so full as to seem ridiculous.

Most of these "accusations" have been overused to the point they no longer have impacting meanings.

Call me a racist because I ask what your heritage is in a mild conversational attempt - fuck off. I do not care if that is how you feel.
I think it is very interesting to know a bit about the people in your life and heritage is just a bit of interest, nothing more.

I am racist for noticing a heritage of Asian or African, but those condemning me for looking as if my heritage was northern European, then assuming I am racist,  but those with such assumptions are not so racist?

This John Maclean

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14589 on: December 04, 2018, 08:09:17 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14590 on: December 05, 2018, 09:12:26 AM »

This John Maclean

I like her. Not attracted at all - too Brit looking for my taste on first glance. But I can not see anything she said that was racist at all.

When I was photographing soldiers at the now closed fort, I had women - sometimes even black women - who would take a bit of their "night time camo stick" and somehow cleverly mix it with their regular make up so that their "look" would match the outfit they were required to wear on a daily basis.

It took me about three tries to realize that there was no way to correct the color for these women while I was printing their proofs to realize that there was squirrel in the pie (as we sometimes say to mean that shit is going on that you do not know about). I mean you use the whites of the eyes and the center of the pupils to determine how to set the maximums and define the first contrast balance for your printing apparatus and associated chemical processes.
Generally finding a pure black and a pure (white is always negotiable - teeth, not so good of a standard, since they are never white, but people who insist on pure white teeth seem to not care about blue whites in their eyes. You have to add blue to the entire scheme to make yellow teeth appear white. How to make the rest of the image appear blue neutral is another challenge) white is a way toward a nice looking picture after the printing process.

But green is trouble and these people wore green every day.
Many of the black women I photographed put even more green into their make up to help offset the naturally occurring red in their skin type.

Fucking easy to resolve, once I knew what was happening.

Enough about make up.

I honestly see no reason to ban her for any reason, let alone racism

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14591 on: December 05, 2018, 04:41:21 PM »
Stupid fucking asshole just threw a fucking McDonald's drink at me (saw it coming, sidestepped and picked up the garbage this no-brain tossed) and screamed about how I am a fucking baby killer and I should be the one shot.

Well, I take my dog for a walk every day at about this same time and I carry openly, on my hip a holstered .45 Auto 1911 and two extra magazines (so yeah, I might have to reload but I have an amount of fire power comparable to a modern "cute" 9mm, but some of us can actually hit a target we aim at) and sometimes I wear a giant machete/sword on my belt or maybe a slung rifle or shotgun. 
Today, I carried my shotgun with a bandoleer of forty more twelve gauge 00 buck magnum rounds ready to go.  Meaning I am hard to stop from walking my dog without a few skillzzzz on your part.

And about every hour or so one of us walks our dogs similarly. Some of the girls, not so. Four wives are right there with us regular guys, but they all just carry one small 9mm.  Which is fine for anything likely to emerge.
There is a reason why those with strong backs make a spectacle of our protection standards.

Everyone who lives nearby knows that this neighborhood is a safe place, not just because of me but ALL of us (except for a couple of idiots who also live here, moved in from the north east - idiots - but obviously those idiots take no responsibility for their own protections allowed us ALL, respect or value those who favor such and continue to keep this neighborhood as safe as is humanly possible.) Idiotic communists those stupid anti-patriots.

There are twelve of us here who walk our dogs well armed multiple times per day here in central Indiana who support safety for all and take personal responsibility for our own safety and the safety of this community.
Do you want to be the one who hopes someone calls 911 when a scumbag attacks you or do you want to be the one who calls 911? FUCKING Idiots!

Enough of that.
Some carload of snowflake worn out dick wank offs threw a drink at me and made remarks that could have been taken as offensive by me, but they were obviously cowards and did not really want to engage my ability to defend myself against a car full of jack off masters whose only experience with self defense comes from an xbox.

I was walking my dog and I was attacked.
Honestly, I do not take this personally. These idiotic kids were raised "without a star" as we used to say in Texas. It is actually a weird saying since it refers to a nautical theme and generally there are only a few places in Texas that are anywhere near a sea faring society.
It means that they had no guidance.
These stupid kids grew up blowing in the wind of whatever crap the socialist teachers filled their sails full of on a daily basis. It is not their fault. Hell, half of them do not even have daddies with half a brain, let alone grandpas with actual skills at building things instead of just tearing down everything they see.

Throw a fucking drink at me for protecting my neighborhood and call me a baby killer?
I say, go find something worth protecting instead of trying to aggravate those who are doing some protecting.
 :dunno:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 04:45:36 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14592 on: December 05, 2018, 08:44:31 PM »
I hope you blasted their tyres out DD.

If you didn't, and it happens again, make sure you do next time, before picking up their drink, walking over with machete drawn, evil grin worn, before urinating in the drink, handing it back and making them drink it, passing it between each other and taking a swallow in turn until it's finished. Before smacking the fucking dicks upside the face with the butt of the 12ga. Right in the nose. Crunch crunch, hey, dickhead, you forgot your teeth.....'

Babykiller?  what the fuck.

And don't forget a retort. How's about 'neurotypical hick piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiittt!!!....' after their terrified escape in the car.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14593 on: December 05, 2018, 09:43:32 PM »
I hope you blasted their tyres out DD.

If you didn't, and it happens again, make sure you do next time, before picking up their drink, walking over with machete drawn, evil grin worn, before urinating in the drink, handing it back and making them drink it, passing it between each other and taking a swallow in turn until it's finished. Before smacking the fucking dicks upside the face with the butt of the 12ga. Right in the nose. Crunch crunch, hey, dickhead, you forgot your teeth.....'

Babykiller?  what the fuck.

And don't forget a retort. How's about 'neurotypical hick piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiittt!!!....' after their terrified escape in the car.

Nope, I was a gracious host. I said not one word.

As I mentioned, I even picked up their litter while they watched.
Besides, I was in charge of keeping safe a really awesome little dog who is a very special part of our family.

The baby killer thing has come to mean anyone with a gun. There are idiots who should never have had guns who leave them where the two year old can find the gun and kill the four year old with it. Happened recently. Anyone with a gun is a baby killer.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14594 on: December 05, 2018, 11:41:28 PM »
That is about as sensible as someone who opposes immigration to start throwing drinks at immigrants and saying "*****-****s go home" or similar.

It's stupid. It's the law of the land and the government that they have a problem with, and they need to let the government know how they feel about dead babies and schoolkids.

You aint gonna achieve any sort of change by throwing drinks at law-abiding citizens. All you're gonna do is make them dig their heels in further and eliminate any chance that they will listen to your side of the argument.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass