Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 230979 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14535 on: November 18, 2018, 10:45:20 AM »
walmart and it's early xmas music playlist is seriously driving me to drink...........more!

I can't stand the "all day every day" Christmas music that starts before Thanksgiving.
   At least let us have Gluttony Day without 91 versions of "Here Comes Santa Claus"!  :devour:

Anything would be better than last years tune line up of store music!  They had 2 different versions of that crap pop song, "Last christmas I gave you my heart".   On a 2 hour loop!   The only thing that saved my sanity was a facebook meme from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom".   "Last Christmas I gave you my heart.  You said "KALI MA" and it burst into flame...."    :2thumbsup:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14536 on: November 20, 2018, 06:30:59 AM »
walmart and it's early xmas music playlist is seriously driving me to drink...........more!

I can't stand the "all day every day" Christmas music that starts before Thanksgiving.
   At least let us have Gluttony Day without 91 versions of "Here Comes Santa Claus"!  :devour:

Anything would be better than last years tune line up of store music!  They had 2 different versions of that crap pop song, "Last christmas I gave you my heart".   On a 2 hour loop!   The only thing that saved my sanity was a facebook meme from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom".   "Last Christmas I gave you my heart.  You said "KALI MA" and it burst into flame...."    :2thumbsup:

I love memes of things bursting into flames, or exploding.  :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14537 on: November 20, 2018, 08:11:19 AM »

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #14538 on: November 20, 2018, 08:17:04 AM »
SNOW

Shit No One Wants
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14539 on: November 20, 2018, 11:21:04 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14540 on: November 20, 2018, 09:12:32 PM »
My quick bitch is that while I was flossing my teeth yesterday, a chunk of one my molars came out. It's on the left, second from the back molar on the bottom. It has a filling but none of that came out, thankfully. The spot feels a bit sensitive now but I have no trouble eating or drinking. I clench my teeth a lot, not sure why but maybe that was the cause of it.

The dentist I go to sent me a text a few days ago saying I'm due for a checkup. Timing.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14541 on: November 21, 2018, 12:58:07 AM »
^I clench my teeth a lot, too, sometimes with similar results. Had lots of problems with my jaw joints but they fixed that with some minor surgery.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14542 on: November 21, 2018, 04:36:01 AM »
I'm really thankful that I have only had jaw pain once or twice. Orthodontist told me that it might happen since I had major jaw surgery in 2003. How did they fix yours, odeon? Was it an easy recovery?

I have to ring the dentist but I want to see how much money I have after the 27th first (I get paid then).
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14543 on: November 21, 2018, 12:12:24 PM »
I'm really thankful that I have only had jaw pain once or twice. Orthodontist told me that it might happen since I had major jaw surgery in 2003. How did they fix yours, odeon? Was it an easy recovery?

I have to ring the dentist but I want to see how much money I have after the 27th first (I get paid then).

They basically drained the joint of fluid, I think.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14544 on: November 21, 2018, 01:48:30 PM »
I have a stage 3 maloclusion. The jaw surgery to fix it is major, a bit scary, so I never had it done.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14545 on: November 21, 2018, 03:14:38 PM »
Ugh. It sounds scary.

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14546 on: November 21, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »
I have a stage 3 maloclusion. The jaw surgery to fix it is major, a bit scary, so I never had it done.
I wonder if it's the same as I had done. They split my bottom jaw and brought it forward then put titanium that looks like hair clips across the split. I was in ICU for 24 hours because I had my mouth wired shut.

They gave me excellent pain medication that I hardly used since I was never in any pain. Throughout the whole thing I was uncomfortable sometimes but never in pain. It was the easiest recovery from surgery I've ever had. Sure, I had to wear a splint for three weeks and I couldn't open my mouth more than to get a straw in (Macca's thickshakes, yum) but it was an easy recovery.

I can still feel the titanium clips and the spots where they split my jaw. Inside my mouth I have stitches scars.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:41:18 PM by renaeden »
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14547 on: November 21, 2018, 09:23:36 PM »
I wonder if it's the same as I had done. They split my bottom jaw and brought it forward then put titanium that looks like hair clips across the split. I was in ICU for 24 hours because I had my mouth wired shut.

They gave me excellent pain medication that I hardly used since I was never in any pain. Throughout the whole thing I was uncomfortable sometimes but never in pain. It was the easiest recovery from surgery I've ever had. Sure, I had to wear a splint for three weeks and I couldn't open my mouth more than to get a straw in (Macca's thickshakes, yum) but it was an easy recovery.

I can still feel the titanium clips and the spots where they split my jaw. Inside my mouth I have stitches scars.
Sounds similar. In my case they would have taken a slice of bone out on both sides and moved the jaw back in order to give me an overbite.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14548 on: November 22, 2018, 05:03:49 AM »
My back and shoulders still hurt a little from all the driving on the weekend.

Also, the boss guy in the other office just became his BF's/con-artist's/parasite's legal guardian (the one that has been leeching off him for 2.5 years now). The public trustee just threw the job at him! So now he can get even less work done and spend more time preoccupied with him :autism:
This could only get weirder. Crush boi is naturally thrilled!! (NOT)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14549 on: November 22, 2018, 05:06:27 AM »
How? How is that situation still a thing?!

2.5 years. He's flat broke now, he's maxxed out two credit cards buying him shit like smokes and clothes. Can't afford to buy himself lunch anymore (but always gives him money to buy takeaway though!)