Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235556 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14160 on: June 24, 2018, 09:46:17 PM »

Unfortunately, the bubble is a key sign of autism. Too much inner awareness with little outer awareness. If you've accepted and glade to be naive to the outside world, that's your problem. I on the other hand have collapsed it and rejected it as part of me. Which makes me totally immune to the likes of you that use drugs to exacerbate symptoms. A spastic by definition is the path you have chosen and totally dependant on the help of others for an exclusively shellfish life.

If I don't achieve total independence and effective treatment for this condition, I will just rebuild my hypobaric chamber and be done with it. And when the police seize my phone upon discovering my body and see this site, don't be surprised to be taken offline for abetting suicide.
Who are you even talking to? Jack isn't any of those things. It's amazing I'm even tolerated here.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14161 on: June 24, 2018, 09:52:53 PM »
You listen, which is something compared to the rest of the fuckwads on this site.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14162 on: June 24, 2018, 10:22:55 PM »
Personally like the people on this site. Though Jack may not be on the spectrum, only brain damaged from injuries, but my problems aren't bad enough for me to consider any of them disabling. Just fair warning, you may be talking to an NT breeder of autistic babies. :laugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #14163 on: June 24, 2018, 10:29:46 PM »
Jack has autistic babies?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14164 on: June 24, 2018, 10:31:42 PM »
Have two; only one of them is autistic. Neither a baby anymore; both adult age.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #14165 on: June 24, 2018, 10:32:12 PM »
Cool.  :)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14166 on: June 24, 2018, 10:41:41 PM »
Oh I do hope so :)  Never knew you weren't on the spectrum, you certainly come across as intelligent and well spoken.

And six month old fish? do not talk down to me jack. It is simply logical that engaging a known troll, and at that a halfwit, half-baked poor attempt at it, is likely to make the creature respond by trolling you. I could be mistaken, he could grow into something other, but I find it unlikely given his history posting here that is all. Now, if he does, I will not shirk from admitting I got it wrong in this specific case, although I maintain my position, that the logical effect of engaging with a moronic, and obnoxious  troll is to be trolled, unless of  course, they do not realize they themselves are being trolled.

And you must admit, he HAS a history of near exclusively spouting verbal diarrhea since he first came to the forum, no? all that bollocks about battering autistic babies, to me that makes him count as a worthless piece of shit, or, is it somehow not an abhorrent thing for him to shit out of his mouth, jack?

And as (@mfagli) I am well aware of the bubble thing being a sign of autism. I do not NEED signs, to tell me I might be autistic. I'm classic autie and I know it and like it that way. And as I said, its flexible. Think, as a metaphor, like a cell wall of an organism, thin, motile, and capable of both endo- and exocytosis. I take what I want from the NT world, and the garbage bits can stay outside, back with it, or if they do somehow, like a virus, trigger their own endocytosis, then there are broad-band efflux pumps to spew it back out. That way, I get to have my world stay unsullied by the cornucopia of pus and filth spewing out into the NT world by many of its inhabitants. Doesn't mean I'm stuck, like some clam on a reef, it just means I go where I want, take what I need or want, although I prefer to go places in what you might call the autistic world, since I prefer the company and interaction type of others of my own species. Which is pretty much the standard the world over when it comes to biology.

You've already made one?  sweet  :congrats:
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14167 on: June 24, 2018, 11:21:45 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14168 on: June 24, 2018, 11:27:33 PM »

Great, since you're all friends again, how about you express a bit more of your autistic self. Hmm? Go ahead, convince me that the toxic disregard for subjectivity is worth it. If want to be your own poison, so be it. Just don't expect any compassion for being morally obtuse.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #14169 on: June 24, 2018, 11:44:27 PM »
mdagli1 sucks so bad at his trolling attempts that he actually makes me agree with odeot.

God you're tedious.

I've tried my damndest to squeeze some entertainment out of this obtuse fuckwit but I have to throw in the towel.   :dunno:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14170 on: June 25, 2018, 01:19:18 AM »
Me and Jack were not enemies to begin with, and certainly not thanks to you kiddo, we simply had a difference of opinion. People do that, although not being one, you wouldn't know.

And I know what you mean ^ Tried, but he really is just too fucking thick. Would give donald trump in a vat of liquid helium after a few rounds of laser-cooling (sweet! we get to blow little bits off donald trump to freeze him via laser induced evaporative cooling too :D ) about time somebody used a powerful set of lasers to blow little bits off him

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14171 on: June 25, 2018, 11:40:25 AM »

Awww, but alas a fantasy is a fantasy. Your dreams will remain just that.

Just give up like pappy the pussy. Couldn't even come down here and follow through on a single thing they said.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #14172 on: June 25, 2018, 01:52:17 PM »
WINDOWS 10 SUCKS!!!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14173 on: June 25, 2018, 03:57:19 PM »
It doesn't suck. It defaecates in reverse. To suck, you need a mouth, generally. And losedoze 10 doesn't, it has a second anus, which it needs to be full of shit on such an extraordinary magnitude. It is worse than just a fucking pile of steaming stagnant shite, its a disgusting, foetid abortion, something that got sucked out of the cheese-infested stinking twat flaps of a swarthy, sweaty arab burka bandit teenage mother, and despite measures taken to cleanse the place, which escaped from the hospital garbage bins to go running around the micro$oft programmer's team offices and stick the coathanger poking out of both sides of it's head into the electrics, fucking things up all over the place to an even greater extent than the 'now its written, go in and make sure it is sufficiently fucked in every last arsehole from the front, the back, sideways, diagonally and upside down. Then to bugger it up some more and make sure it is disgustingly bloated too' team infested it.

Fucking hell, though, M$ can't half make a worthless piece of noxious, bloated, barely usable, slow as hell and cosmetically brain-bleach-worthy shite as an excuse for an OS.

The worst thing is, the earlier ones, bar some issues, were better than the ones now. They just fell to shit after XP, and  just seem to be getting worse, and worse, and worse. Uglier, slower, and more infested with bloatware and spy tools and  backdoors. Not spy-tools for users either, for the OS to phone home and report all sorts of stuff to M$, and in a lot of cases making it fucking difficult, or impossible via the OS itself, without employing a firewall to block the traffic, or patches if available. All sorts of registry keys that  I don't trust either. And the fact that 10 was developed 'with the assistance of' the NSA, makes me want absolutely nothing to do with it.

I had a computer that came with a windoze 10 infection once when it was bought, and it was almost impossible to purge the OS from the computer. Even trying to format it was unsuccessful, I had to have someone else put the HD in a hotswap drive tray with another operating system running and do a low-level format, before finally, just to be sure, doing a guttman-wipe on the entire drive, including blank space, to make sure everything was irreversibly and completely extirpated.

Couldn't get rid of it from the computer the infection was afflicting, even with months of trying, until I finally was able to get the help of another to use their machine for the extermination. That, along with the multi-pass overwriting (well, I didn't even want the ghost of that filthy parasite-ware to remain un-exorcised. Damn thing just degraded within a couple of weeks to where it was so unusable it couldn't even display a login screen and showed a massive white square block instead of a mouse cursor. After first slowing down  worse and worse until even the fast hardware it was running on, didn't stop it from being about as fast as frozen treacle.)

Utter, abject, pitiful slack-jawed dribbling imbeciles must have coded that swill.

Total, absolute trash. I wouldn't shit on it with somebody else's arsehole.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14174 on: June 25, 2018, 04:31:34 PM »
And six month old fish? do not talk down to me jack.
If you can call me a violin, then I can call you a fish. Really thought this conversation was over when I made it clear I've no interest in advice on how to treat or think about people. Then the next day you're all up in my conversation again, this time telling me what you think about me. So I turned it back around on you. Under any other circumstance, you would have never read these things from me. If you haven't noticed, I don't generally have conversations like this with people here. They're uncomfortable, so I avoid initiating them, and thankfully others don't initiate them with me.