Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234486 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14115 on: June 20, 2018, 09:30:40 AM »
Quite. He is a failtroll of the most pathetic sort.

He can barely even string together a linguistically comprehensible, half baked personal attack.

He seems to have troll tourettes, in that he tries to troll, but just ends up spouting low-grade verbal diarrhea into the air and hopes some of it falls on somebody. A wanker, for sure, but one that can barely reach his own pencil dick, and if somehow he does manage that feat, he ends up with his little  flaccid chipolata in his hand, staring at it and wondering what he is meant to do with it.

That and his fake baaawwwtism, come together to make a real loser of a pathetic failure at trolling, who couldn't hurt his way out of a nitroglycerin factory with a flamethrower if his life depended on it. So utterly pathetic in his attention-seeking, garbage-vomiting ways, that he almost trolls himself, as a mocking parody of a moron. Spewing hate-ridden bile into the air in a spray-and-pray kind of way. Like what you'd get if a totally blind jihadi made an attack on a football stadium. Only too pussy to blow himself up, too stupid to know what end of a gun to point at the target you want shot, and so mentally vacant, that he'd try and shoot up the stadium when there  wasn't a football match being played, and the only human in the building being an elderly janitor, cleaning the floors somewhere else entirely.

It was (mildly) amusing at very first, to kick the troll and poke him into his tirades of laughable stupidity, now, I just can't be arsed, because our pencil-dicked weaselly little 'friend' can't even manage not to troll himself by way of parody.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14116 on: June 20, 2018, 01:58:03 PM »

I love you too.

And as I said before, I'm not here for you, only for myself. You are not my problem. Sorry. You are for you to deal with. Cumbucket

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14117 on: June 20, 2018, 02:03:36 PM »
Sick of hotel rooms.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14118 on: June 20, 2018, 04:53:10 PM »
You mean he SAID he did. He was undoubtedly lying. Think of his posting history, and stack up what is utter bullshit against what is thoughtful, intellectual and brilliant. Compare the two, and you get the idea. He's full of so much shit, if he was full of anything more he'd create an entirely new kind of ethnic minority, the very first member of it at least, who isn't a politician.
It's not some stretch of the imagination to accept mdagli1 has an intellectual field of expertise.

I don't have a history, so far as I know, with them, but a recent post was pretty dooshy and downright cruel. I couldn't even tell if it was directed at me or someone else. It came after me and after I shared some personal stuff throughout the forum, but without a quote...who knows? I typically just ignore certain people, as I know some ignore me. In some cases I probably even deserve it, because I do sometimes act silly and childish just to cover up my own insecurities. That post made it clear that they are just saying mean things for the sake of being mean, and I just can't bother to stoop to that. I decided to ignore going forward, especially combined with regular discussions by others about trolling and being a doosh. Why get arsed up over some idiot who takes pleasure on hurting others and make outrageously insensitive posts?
He seems to only exchange personal insults with Scrap and Lestat.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14119 on: June 20, 2018, 05:07:13 PM »
Not upsetting, I don't have any emotional investment in the bugger beyond  its  being obvious (to me  at least) that he is a troll, and not a particularly good one, as such I think him full of shit...
The amount of time and level of vitriol invested in talking to, and about him, simply doesn't jive with indifference. To the point of no even allowing me to have a simple exchange with him about something normal, without butting in to insult him and tell me how I should treat him. These reactions strike as highly emotional.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #14120 on: June 20, 2018, 05:28:00 PM »
Not upsetting, I don't have any emotional investment in the bugger beyond  its  being obvious (to me  at least) that he is a troll, and not a particularly good one, as such I think him full of shit...
The amount of time and level of vitriol invested in talking to, and about him, simply doesn't jive with indifference. To the point of no even allowing me to have a simple exchange with him about something normal, without butting in to insult him and tell me how I should treat him. These reactions strike as highly emotional.

Kind of agree. I suggest ignore. Don’t read anything by someone so low and pointless. They ain’t worth it.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14121 on: June 20, 2018, 05:30:56 PM »
Ticks they are everywhere this year :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14122 on: June 20, 2018, 05:42:17 PM »
Jack, if offense was taken, by perceiving me to be telling you what to do, none was meant. I was not trying to tell you what to do, I was just making suggestions, and not really about what to do, just that I think him a liar.

And sure I can insult someone (dangly boy, not you jack) without having any emotional investment in the way its put. I have been told that I have a way with words generally speaking, by many people, creativity is just what comes naturally to me, be it talking civilly, romantically/filthily (or both together :autism:) or when crafting a good bit of snark. Its just the way I am, just one of those things.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14123 on: June 20, 2018, 06:28:52 PM »
Keep telling yourself that. suck it up, you are your own fault

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14124 on: June 21, 2018, 12:46:04 PM »

Yeah, here too. Dog picks up new ones almost daily.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14125 on: June 21, 2018, 04:04:27 PM »

Yeah, here too. Dog picks up new ones almost daily.

Me too,  Today was bad and the dog wasn't even with me I was out in knee high grass were I park my trailer and the place is loaded with them
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14126 on: June 21, 2018, 04:09:53 PM »
Disgusting creatures. :zombiefuck:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14127 on: June 21, 2018, 04:10:10 PM »
Jack, if offense was taken, by perceiving me to be telling you what to do, none was meant. I was not trying to tell you what to do, I was just making suggestions, and not really about what to do, just that I think him a liar.

And sure I can insult someone (dangly boy, not you jack) without having any emotional investment in the way its put. I have been told that I have a way with words generally speaking, by many people, creativity is just what comes naturally to me, be it talking civilly, romantically/filthily (or both together :autism:) or when crafting a good bit of snark. Its just the way I am, just one of those things.
You told me to ignore or mock him so he will fuck off or kill himself, so not just thinking him a liar. When he first came here you defended him, then someone said he's a troll. You went from saying, hey maybe this guy really has some suicidal ideation on one day, to telling him to kill himself the next day, and have been doing it ever since, seemingly every day, all based on what someone else thinks. It's great that people can tell you how to treat and think about other people, but that's now how I roll. There are people here who clearly have no emotional investment in mdagli1; this is evident by their lack of time investment.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14128 on: June 21, 2018, 04:14:16 PM »
Consider yourself virtually plussed.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #14129 on: June 22, 2018, 11:31:31 PM »
Today was one of those crappy days where a whole lot of little things go wrong.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.