Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235187 times)

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14100 on: June 19, 2018, 02:01:58 PM »
Must hurt being hardup for so long. Can't get no satisfaction? Try dumping one into your own grave with all dem babies. pow pow pow pow

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14101 on: June 19, 2018, 02:41:32 PM »
This one is broken... Can we get another?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14102 on: June 19, 2018, 03:15:37 PM »
Since he is just a 1-dimensional, shitty attempt  at trolling, and here for nothing other than to attack  the site, I  put forward the suggestion  that we sinbin or  ban him. Its  been tolerated long enough and for what? nothing, because the little faggot is never going to contribute to the site, only ever stir crap, and not even do it well.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14103 on: June 19, 2018, 04:37:30 PM »
Heh, I poisoned a shit hole with radiation. Now it decomposing and producing lots of hot air. Try digging out of this. It's alive!
It's too late for all that, after letting it slip that you're some awesome bright repair tech guy.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14104 on: June 19, 2018, 04:52:38 PM »
You mean he SAID he did. He was undoubtedly lying. Think of his posting history, and stack up what is utter bullshit against what is thoughtful, intellectual and brilliant. Compare the two, and you get the idea. He's full of so much shit, if he was full of anything more he'd create an entirely new kind of ethnic minority, the very first member of it at least, who isn't a politician.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14105 on: June 19, 2018, 05:07:01 PM »
You mean he SAID he did. He was undoubtedly lying. Think of his posting history, and stack up what is utter bullshit against what is thoughtful, intellectual and brilliant. Compare the two, and you get the idea. He's full of so much shit, if he was full of anything more he'd create an entirely new kind of ethnic minority, the very first member of it at least, who isn't a politician.
It's not some stretch of the imagination to accept mdagli1 has an intellectual field of expertise.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14106 on: June 19, 2018, 05:21:40 PM »
Sure it is. Those who are full of shit in 99% off everything that comes out of their mouth, its not much of a stretch either to assume that he's talking bollocks.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14107 on: June 19, 2018, 05:24:42 PM »
The coffee shop I have been going to for 16 years is closing and there is no other one nearby  that I like
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14108 on: June 19, 2018, 06:35:36 PM »
Sure it is. Those who are full of shit in 99% off everything that comes out of their mouth, its not much of a stretch either to assume that he's talking bollocks.
Not sure why the need to keep trying to convince me. He's already said before, he has his own place, car, job. It's almost like him being accomplished and/or interesting is equally as upsetting for you as it is for him. :laugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14109 on: June 19, 2018, 07:35:23 PM »
The coffee shop I have been going to for 16 years is closing and there is no other one nearby  that I like

The ambiance or the coffee?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14110 on: June 20, 2018, 08:08:01 AM »
Not upsetting, I don't have any emotional investment in the bugger beyond  its  being obvious (to me  at least) that he is a troll, and not a particularly good one, as such I think him full of shit.

And as a general principle, those who are  full of shit in  one area often have other ways of  being  full of crap. And those who are full of it in many ways to begin with often turn out to be composed mostly of faecal material.

I couldn't care less whether he has a job, or whether he starves to death in the street. I really couldn't give a damn either way  (well, it wouldn't be a bad thing if he did starve to death in the gutter where he belongs.), it isn't that i CARE, its that I figure he is  probably lying about his 'job'. I think him a likely, not certain 100%, but highly likely, to be a liar.

After all, based on the way mcdangly acts on I2, plus if its true, his saying (and this I can believe) that the  NAS banned him and called the pigs, if you were a company manager or underling of one looking to hire somebody, would you hire trash like him, with his  obnoxious  manner, his fake baaawwwwtism and forked tongue? I wouldn't, and if I did have to, I'd make sure even  the toilet was nailed to the floor so he couldn't try and walk out with it stuck up his.....well ordinarily I'd follow that sentence with the word 'coat', but in his case, I  wouldn't be entirely surprised if said toilet, unless nailed to the ground, 'walked off' out of the building up somewhere entirely without relation to a coat ;)

Doesn't strike me as the type who would work for a living either. No, I don't have a salaried job, I have my chemistry skills of course but  thats on a per synthesis basis, but I don't lie and say I do have a 'regular' job, I.e one that comes with set hours and worst of all, TAXES (ick!). If I could find work that would not leave me financially worse off when benefits are taken into account, I'd take the work in a heartbeat, assuming it was something that A-I had nothing that would prevent me carrying out the work
demanded by the position, and B-that I'd  not be moving into some really toxic workplace infested with nasty little shits for coworkers and management, And C-assuming it didn't involve repetitive heavy lifting, that would end up damaging my health, what with the way my joints are.

I just think dangly mcpencildick is lying, likely as not, because he does nothing but talk shit and  jerk  off to his beloved dead babies, a turd like him would be unemployable, owing to his, well, being a third rate dollop of steaming manure. You are what you eat, as the saying goes, so he  is quite definitely a noxious turd.

My quick bitch-surgical gloves. I hate wearing them, although needed for preventing my say, splashing caustic on, or accidentally touching a bottle cap with a bit of concentrated sulfuric acid on the outside, picking up something with corrosives, toxins, or corrosive toxins on the outside, I still hate wearing them.

Because they make your hands  all sweaty, being impermeable, and they get filthy, and if worn for ages, make your hands go all shrivelly, like when spending too much time in the bath.

Just looking for a set of thick fabric gloves atm, so I can wear those and then put the surgical gloves on the outside, so my hands don't get shrivelled and covered in dirt, after all, I'm not cherie fucking blair :LOL:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14111 on: June 20, 2018, 08:17:51 AM »

The ambiance or the coffee?

Both good coffee and it has that old time feel to it with the counter and the round seats that spin.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14112 on: June 20, 2018, 08:18:53 AM »
The spinning seats....now why doesn't that surprise me :autism:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #14113 on: June 20, 2018, 08:24:14 AM »
It's not some stretch of the imagination to accept mdagli1 has an intellectual field of expertise.

I don't have a history, so far as I know, with them, but a recent post was pretty dooshy and downright cruel. I couldn't even tell if it was directed at me or someone else. It came after me and after I shared some personal stuff throughout the forum, but without a quote...who knows? I typically just ignore certain people, as I know some ignore me. In some cases I probably even deserve it, because I do sometimes act silly and childish just to cover up my own insecurities. That post made it clear that they are just saying mean things for the sake of being mean, and I just can't bother to stoop to that. I decided to ignore going forward, especially combined with regular discussions by others about trolling and being a doosh. Why get arsed up over some idiot who takes pleasure on hurting others and make outrageously insensitive posts?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #14114 on: June 20, 2018, 08:49:27 AM »
Why get arsed up over some idiot who takes pleasure on hurting others and make outrageously insensitive posts?

Yeah, except I don't think he's actually hurt anyone, especially here.