Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 230893 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14070 on: June 07, 2018, 05:18:06 PM »
There were floor board missing all over the place I worked today from them running wires,  almost stepped though to the second floor a few times
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14071 on: June 07, 2018, 05:38:54 PM »
Chasing the dragon didn't  originate with me Sg mate, it originates with the cantonese and the term has been around a very, very long time, in the opium dens of the orient.

Just chased one a moment ago as it happens, lol :P
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14072 on: June 07, 2018, 09:53:34 PM »
There were floor board missing all over the place I worked today from them running wires,  almost stepped though to the second floor a few times
:o Geez, your job sounds scary at times.

My quick bitch is that I have to spend over $400 of my next pay on car registration, leaving me with barely anything to get through the next fortnight.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14073 on: June 11, 2018, 03:00:04 PM »
Filburt got muddy on his walk so I gave him a bath then let him go out in the yard so he could run around and dry off,  first thing he did was roll around in the dirt :-\

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14074 on: June 11, 2018, 04:48:55 PM »
Filburt got muddy on his walk so I gave him a bath then let him go out in the yard so he could run around and dry off,  first thing he did was roll around in the dirt :-\

Does he ever sniff something on the ground only to repeatedly roll in it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14075 on: June 12, 2018, 05:48:02 PM »

Does he ever sniff something on the ground only to repeatedly roll in it?

Yes and it always seems to be something stinky :zombiefuck:

I spent 6 hours in an attic today and am sore all over

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14076 on: June 12, 2018, 06:07:17 PM »
 :laugh:

Normally it's the nastiest smelling shit they can find.

Neighbor had one that would hurdle a 4 ft chain link fence and head straight to where the other neighbor had just been sitting cleaning fish 4 hrs earlier in the hot sun by his garden.

Every. single. time.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14077 on: June 13, 2018, 01:24:39 PM »
:laugh:

They love the really nasty stuff on the ground.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14078 on: June 14, 2018, 09:31:44 AM »
I think the gear is worn out on my scroll wheel.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14079 on: June 14, 2018, 03:09:46 PM »
Bought spaghetti and meatballs from the deli, salad and garlic bread for dinner.

The PR doesn't want the spaghetti and meatballs. Just salad and all the garlic bread.    :fatchef:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14080 on: June 14, 2018, 11:44:19 PM »
I think the gear is worn out on my scroll wheel.

A Logitech mouse?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #14081 on: June 15, 2018, 01:55:10 AM »
Still can’t sleep.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14082 on: June 16, 2018, 06:24:51 PM »
Rather the PR than me, I'm no salad-muncher. I find vegetables as revolting as I find the PR cute; which is rather saying something about my abhorrence of vegetables. Like fruit (well, most of them, I can't stand pitahaya or horned melons, especially horned melon, because they smell and taste just like tomatoes.)

My bitch is from yesterday. Fucking postal worker refused to hand over a vital and rather expensive item of next-day priority shipping mail, because the sender had accidentally written the wrong house number on the street, was really quite snarky and rude too, (and I hadn't been so to him to deserve it), although the next day I found a different mail clerk at the dept. so it narrowly avoided ending up as a £140 chunk of toilet-fodder, since there was no return address, and the folks in the house it both was and wasn't supposed to go to are out, so it would have been thrown away, and said package was a really, really important item.

I did get it though, after finding a different guy working the counter who was fine with it without the red 'we tried to deliver but you weren't in' card, that the tracking number and my ID was fine (I really don't see the slightest sense in denying mail in such circumstances to someone with the name on the package matching the name on the ID, living on the same road, and having knowledge of the tracking number. The first guy, an old fart was a real A-grade sack of shit, the one today, he took about 20 seconds to find it and present me with what was most obviously rightfully my property and not that of the neighbor. The first guy should have done it...fucks sake, its something like a 12 to 15 digit code, the tracking number, and for someone living across the road to have the same name AND, at a random guess, know the tracking code, it just is so far fetched that it could not possibly fucking happen.

I near shit a brick when the first guy fucked me off, because I knew what would be coming to me if I didn't get my mail, and it wasn't something pleasant in the slightest. I'm surprised Ren and QV/the PR all, didn't hear the massive sigh of relief after I had it firmly in my grasp, and a second one a few moments after grating some off the block of what actually did come to me and IS pleasant on the blade of my sword, and vaporising a nice big cloud of slightly perfumed, bitter tasting smoke; and another sigh of relief and pleasure as what was in the package began to drift lazily out of my nose.

I'm less fucked off now, but only because of that item of mail, if it wore off, I'd go right back to blowing steam out of both ears so corrosive it would burn a hole through several feet of iridium metal before stopping.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14083 on: June 16, 2018, 09:13:53 PM »
I heard nothing. ;)

A crow must have cawed at the same time.

I had to spend $50 at the chemist just for meds. That's my bitch.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14084 on: June 17, 2018, 01:17:21 AM »
Bloody christ, meds are expensive as hell. Some of them obscenely so, the ondansetron I have a script for, costs (to the NHS, tablets wholesale, not directly to me personally) costs something like £80 for ten of the lowest dose tablets available, if I had to pay for them (I don't, because autism is classed as a disability. And  for an actual disability, my knee and my hips are buggered sideways) it'd ruin me financially, and it would take a HUGE slice out of my lab income, in fact, it would probably be cheaper to buy the chemicals needed to make them, bar a few which I could more suitably extract or extract and semi-synthesize them.

I'm not joking either, its close to £8 PER ITEM, not per script form, per fucking item, and while again it doesn't affect me, a few things, such as elastic compression hoisiery for some reason, they charge twice for one item. That, I think is pretty fucking greedy, charging about £15-16 for a single, for example, leg compression garment composed of synthetic polymers which must cost pence to make. Some meds I could understand, a single charge that is, if its something particularly difficult to either derive from nature, take from nature and modify it in various ways, requires very limited specific resources or else is heinously difficult and/or dangerous to perform the requisite syntheses...but two charges for a fucking compression stocking? thats extortion.