Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231025 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #13995 on: May 10, 2018, 01:48:47 AM »
 :lol1:

But did you turn down the volume?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #13996 on: May 11, 2018, 09:07:42 AM »
Grew up in the middle of nowhere, only 2 houses on government property. The neighbor kid was around 16 and I was 13. We used to have stereo wars. He would stick on Rush or Queen and open the window facing our house, and I would fire up Queen or AC/DC and open up the window facing his.

We would keep cranking it up. The first one to get screamed at lost. :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13997 on: May 12, 2018, 02:33:16 AM »
I've got excellent resources these days, should I want to play loud. We don't have any immediate neighbours, though, so stereo wars are unlikely. Bypassers sometimes react, though. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13998 on: May 12, 2018, 10:45:24 AM »

This was handled so poorly (by the police, not you) it just makes me hang my head. WTF...I would have been pissed.

I agree, but I have to give the police credit for allowing us to explain things sufficiently. They only detained my son, they did not rough him up. I think they may have recognized his tendencies.
We have had a big push for the police to learn to deal with autistic kids. We were "invited" to "register" our kids several years ago, but I never wanted to do that.
I was beside myself during that incident, but I really think that these guys tried to do their best job, while protecting themselves as well.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13999 on: May 12, 2018, 10:48:35 AM »
The Beatles can never be played too loud. :orly:

I am in full agreement with that statement, but there are those who are put off by having to experience George Martin's better efforts.

Apparently! :zombiefuck:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14000 on: May 12, 2018, 11:04:22 AM »
What the FUCK does that coprophagous, snot-nosed sack of pus and fermenting garbage think he's doing, pulling a  gun on an unarmed kid, offering no more threat than walking his fucking dog?

That cryptorchid, mindless donut-scoffing porcine bucket of  stale piss needs to put it right up one of the holes in his snout and pull the  fucking trigger, the dirty, slimy piece of shite. I hope he gets raped by cancer and consigned  to an eternity in a hell where, Sisyphus-like, he is condemned until the moment time itself comes to an end, to push a boulder up a hill, only to have it roll back down, crushing him flat a few steps before reaching the top.

Only unlike Sisyphus, deserving although HE may have been, this pig's rock  wouldn't be made of stone, but a gigantic trapezohedron-shaped block (all the harder to roll) wrought from every turd he ever shat, is shitting, or will shit during  both his lifetime, and his punishment in the  bowels  of Tartarus.  The kind of turd with a coating of stinking bloodied mucus diarrhea, but mostly rock hard lumps  with sharp bits in it, the corrosive post-cheap-curry type of rancid shartings only otherwise beshitten by those dying of typhoid fever.  And every god-damn turd (including himself and  his family) beshitten post mortem in hades.

Fucking jizm-gargling ratmasturbating piece of cunting bastardly fuck-cheese.

WHAT a DICK! jesus fucking christ on a bloody unicycle....I can't believe It was  intelligent enough to both rant and stand on both feet at the same time without overloading his prefrontal cortex and suffering (we can but hope) a fatal seizure.

Pork should NOT be allowed any form of weapon FFS. It makes them too likely to ponce about acting the big hard man and shove their own inherent inferiorities down people's throats to compensate for  having been born with a Y  chromosome and something  more resembling a misshapen  clitoris with a hole in the middle (lets face it, if you aren't a moronic, vile, uppity little cunt with a bloody big gob and a pencil-dick of inverse proportions who is in desperate need of an attitude adjustment in the face with a  garden fork covered in molten  caustic potash, and  who is venial,  greedy, vicious and cowardly as the day is long and as  thick as frozen dog crap; then you're going to fail pig academy 101-how to grow a donut-belly and a really, really shit attitude totally unbecoming even of the  most humongous cunt known to science, and how to wave that in the face of people  who  are doing no wrong.

With extra credit for technique on planting evidence and  weaseling  your way into getting away with bald-faced theft.

Thank you for that. We are approaching insult nirvana due to your input.

To be fair to the investigating officers, no gun was pulled, only covered AND no baton was pulled, only covered!

With the bad guys learning to not waste bullets just shooting cops these days and going for the headshot to avoid the Kevlar, cops have had a great increase in  (deaths) the danger of their jobs. Just investigating a loud sound system might just get you killed and a domestic fight is even more dangerous to our best in blue.
I think these guys were doing their best to de-escalate the situation and find a peaceful way out. Just aa small part of the job.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14001 on: May 12, 2018, 11:07:29 AM »

I am in full agreement with that statement, but there are those who are put off by having to experience George Martin's better efforts.

Maybe the problem was that the sound wasn't loud enough? :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14002 on: May 12, 2018, 11:15:59 AM »

Maybe the problem was that the sound wasn't loud enough? :P

I could have fixed that without the police intervention. Really.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #14003 on: May 12, 2018, 05:40:56 PM »
:lol1:

But did you turn down the volume?

I'm pretty sure the only options were, join the party, or suck it.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14004 on: May 13, 2018, 03:59:22 AM »
Because I couldn't afford to get Rhinocort this fortnight, my nose is partially blocked all the time. Blowing it makes no difference. :(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14005 on: May 13, 2018, 05:46:35 AM »
You could likely get an oxymetazoline/xylometazoline spray for the eq. of a few quid.

I'm still mourning the dead flask and need to start my project again over  months.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14006 on: May 13, 2018, 08:27:13 AM »
  Cable box is failing ... sound cutting out, picture breaking into pixels.  Need a new one.  :tv:

Try replacing the cable first.

Yes check that first it may even just be  a loose connection.

Thank you, I will!  However, there are other problems as well ... channels I pay for being "off air,"
   the box continually rebooting when I turn the TV on.  A service rep told me over the phone a year ago
   that it sounded as if I just might need to go to the provider's store with my old box and get a new one.  >:(
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14007 on: May 13, 2018, 08:28:43 AM »
I hate it when stuff just disappears in this household.  >:(

Over-enthusiastic clean freak in the family?  Naughty puppy?  Poltergeist?  :boo:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14008 on: May 14, 2018, 07:09:08 AM »

Over-enthusiastic clean freak in the family?  Naughty puppy?  Poltergeist?  :boo:

Here it's always cats.

That noise you heard at 4:00 am?

It's the sound of your inhaler being knocked off of the nightstand and under the kitchen stove.

Hope you have a backup human.

If you're going to have that fatal asthma attack this morning just make sure to feed us first.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14009 on: May 14, 2018, 12:18:08 PM »

Yes. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein