Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231382 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #13545 on: October 01, 2017, 04:46:58 AM »
Yup, that settles it. You're mad.

Would hand you my sunglasses if the world wasn't so painfully bright at the moment.
Do have a stack of CBD capsules to share.

ooh! goody! *grabs a handful*

...but actually, no need *blush* cos I've now hauled out my cbd vape juice and am chuffing away. I had given that a bit of a rest, (maybe a couple of days ago? hmmm) cos my pain levels were down, and i wasn't sure it madfe a difference to the seizures. might have to re-think that   :LOL:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #13546 on: October 01, 2017, 04:50:06 AM »

Would hand you my sunglasses if the world wasn't so painfully bright at the moment.

...but actually, no need *blush* cos I've now hauled out my cbd vape juice and am chuffing away. I had given that a bit of a rest, (maybe a couple of days ago? hmmm) cos my pain levels were down, and i wasn't sure it madfe a difference to the seizures. might have to re-think that   :LOL:

Maybe better to post when you are more lucid. If you get well, this forum can wait. Better for you. This forum is not so important. Health is everything.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13547 on: October 01, 2017, 04:56:26 AM »
but i need to amuse myself, somehow  :LOL: i tried to di some washing up but ggot stuck there staring at the sink, trying to sort one shiny thing from another , and wondering why a sort of vapour appeared to to be hovering over the lot , like a heat--haze. So that's usefulness out of the winfow, i guess...hang on...hang on...are you trying to suggest that I2 is bad for my health?  :o

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13548 on: October 01, 2017, 04:58:02 AM »
and hang on, again ...didn't notice the change of poster ID.
thanks, Al . I appreciate you caring :)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13549 on: October 01, 2017, 05:02:20 AM »
but i need to amuse myself, somehow  :LOL: i tried to di some washing up but ggot stuck there staring at the sink, trying to sort one shiny thing from another , and wondering why a sort of vapour appeared to to be hovering over the lot , like a heat--haze. So that's usefulness out of the winfow, i guess...hang on...hang on...are you trying to suggest that I2 is bad for my health?  :o

None of us are at our best when we are sick. Same I guess as when we are, I don't know....drunk, mentally ill, having a psychotic episode...

Okay, that was a kind of a cheap shot.

Seriously though. This place is just stranger's and acquaintance's opinions and boards full of disembodied text. It will wait a day or two or a week or a year for you. Get well, come back in with solid opinions and steel and grit and let us have it. At the moment you are sick and you are probably better avoiding the braindrain that this is surely whilst in that state.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13550 on: October 01, 2017, 05:03:18 AM »
and hang on, again ...didn't notice the change of poster ID.
thanks, Al . I appreciate you caring :)

Care? Me? Not likely ;)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #13551 on: October 01, 2017, 05:32:17 AM »

It has been proven to have a big effect on seizures in some.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #13552 on: October 01, 2017, 05:46:47 AM »

Lol. Trainwreck brain. Past few days I found myself actually pondering about every piece of plastic wrapping, whether I should throw it out or not. What the heck!!!
And then, I can write coherent sentences. Or at least I think I can.

The mind is mind boggling stuff.

And this head is killing me. But whitout it I'm even more dead.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13553 on: October 01, 2017, 07:57:58 AM »

It has been proven to have a big effect on seizures in some.
I know that! But at doses  of something like 300mg :(.  Not remotely affordable.   Luckily, it's been shown to help neuropathic pain at much lower doses than that, so that's all I expected of it.

[EDIT: and it's pretty damned hard to judge when you're on your own for maybe 98% of the time. Suppose I'm  watching TV when I have an abscence, I might just figure out, a bit later  (maybe next episode recap) that I somehow missed the most interesting part  despite being riveted .  But in most situations , I just wouldn't notice that blip in consciousness at all. So, tracking changes in frequency involve so much guesswork, in the main, that I don't even try )
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 08:11:46 AM by Walkie »

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13554 on: October 01, 2017, 08:00:27 AM »

Lol. Trainwreck brain. Past few days I found myself actually pondering about every piece of plastic wrapping, whether I should throw it out or not. What the heck!!!
And then, I can write coherent sentences. Or at least I think I can.

The mind is mind boggling stuff.

And this head is killing me. But whitout it I'm even more dead.

True 'dat!  I suggest you keep it.  :lol1: :hug:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #13555 on: October 01, 2017, 08:57:47 AM »
Just reading in the karma stats that it is becoming crowded, with heads in the sand.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13556 on: October 01, 2017, 10:18:51 AM »
Damn stuff gets in your teeth and gets very uncomfortable.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13557 on: October 01, 2017, 10:22:31 AM »
My joints hurt. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #13558 on: October 01, 2017, 10:23:30 AM »
Damn stuff gets in your teeth and gets very uncomfortable.
:lol1:

It's where the gnashing of teeth is.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13559 on: October 01, 2017, 12:05:46 PM »
I am attempting to do receipt submissions right now to refile an expense report... of course I can't find the scanned receipts on my computer or in my mail, and the system. Am now trying to find them and download them from the previous report.

:chores:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.