Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234950 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #13470 on: September 20, 2017, 05:55:13 PM »
Ew thats just nasty Parts.

Although just because somebody is 30 and/or unemployed doesn't mean its her that left it there. Could have been anybody in the area that threw it there. So kind of pre-judging the neighbor guilty isn't it?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13471 on: September 21, 2017, 08:31:04 AM »

Although just because somebody is 30 and/or unemployed doesn't mean its her that left it there. Could have been anybody in the area that threw it there. So kind of pre-judging the neighbor guilty isn't it?

The driveways are in between our two houses with only a two foot grass strip between them someone would have had to walk up the driveway about 30 feet then another 10 between her minivan and my trailer then bent down to toss them under the back of it which is up against a fence.  What I am wondering about was who she was with the only guy that ever is over there is her brother in law who lives in the house on the other side of mine with her sister their two kids and her uncle and aunt( way too many people for such a small house IMO).
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #13472 on: September 21, 2017, 06:07:45 PM »
Maybe it wasn't a woman and it was men having driveway butt secks.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #13473 on: September 21, 2017, 06:11:35 PM »

The driveways are in between our two houses with only a two foot grass strip between them someone would have had to walk up the driveway about 30 feet then another 10 between her minivan and my trailer then bent down to toss them under the back of it which is up against a fence.  What I am wondering about was who she was with the only guy that ever is over there is her brother in law who lives in the house on the other side of mine with her sister their two kids and her uncle and aunt( way too many people for such a small house IMO).

Sounds like kids. We had a garage next to the neighbors garage at the other house, Maybe 2 foot gap between the two...it seemed to be a favorite spot.  :zombiefuck:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13474 on: September 21, 2017, 06:38:42 PM »
Parts, were the condoms gopher or human sized?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13475 on: September 21, 2017, 11:10:18 PM »
Does a gopher fit inside a condom?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13476 on: September 21, 2017, 11:11:58 PM »
Asking for a friend? :laugh:
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13477 on: September 21, 2017, 11:12:34 PM »

I thought QV was wondering. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13478 on: September 21, 2017, 11:14:02 PM »
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13479 on: September 22, 2017, 09:14:59 AM »

I thought QV was wondering. :P
Suuuuuure ya were  :spitscreen:

Well, my reign was known for discovery of esoteric facts and creative inventions.  Enquiring minds want to know.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #13480 on: September 22, 2017, 10:40:41 AM »

Sounds like kids. We had a garage next to the neighbors garage at the other house, Maybe 2 foot gap between the two...it seemed to be a favorite spot.  :zombiefuck:
That spot makes sense. Yesterday seeing one lying on the way to the busstop didn't. Cold windy stretch, outside the village, no shelter from wind or sight. Only merciless lantern lights and two roads.

I have a habit of picking up litter walking to the bus. I left this lying where it was.  :M
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #13481 on: September 22, 2017, 12:28:36 PM »

That spot makes sense. Yesterday seeing one lying on the way to the busstop didn't. Cold windy stretch, outside the village, no shelter from wind or sight. Only merciless lantern lights and two roads.

I have a habit of picking up litter walking to the bus. I left this lying where it was.  :M

Thrown from a car window on the way home. ;)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #13482 on: September 22, 2017, 12:44:33 PM »
Needed a fair bit of wind to get it there, but plausible.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13483 on: September 22, 2017, 02:35:22 PM »

Pretty sure it was her,  back when she was drinking she used to throw those little nipper bottles over the fence all the time I was even in the back yard a few times when I saw them sailing over the fence.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #13484 on: September 22, 2017, 05:40:55 PM »
It's 12:40 at night and the party is still going at the cricket club. I wish people would try to have fun more quietly.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: