Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233574 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #12750 on: March 25, 2017, 06:15:52 AM »
Bit my lip eating dinner. Not once, but three times. It is sore now.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #12751 on: March 25, 2017, 06:53:51 AM »
I have come to the conclusion, that all the men who have ever ignored me, will damn well never get another chance with me.

Because fuck being played around. I have had ENOUGH.

Exactly.  You shouldn't have to work this hard.  Save your attention for the ones who care. :hug:

You're right. :hug:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 12:43:18 PM by Fun With Matches »
:dog:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12752 on: March 25, 2017, 01:55:56 PM »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12754 on: March 26, 2017, 07:09:33 AM »
Daylight savings.  :soapbox:

Where are the days it was not here because of  :hitler: ?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12755 on: March 26, 2017, 08:10:45 AM »
  The laundry again, always the fucking laundry!   :GA:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12756 on: March 26, 2017, 10:12:49 AM »

Here as well.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12757 on: March 26, 2017, 02:19:27 PM »

Would you prefer that I go around in the all together?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12758 on: March 26, 2017, 03:59:52 PM »

Would you prefer that I go around in the all together?

We could make you into a Weeble.  Weebles are low-maintenance.  :apondering:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12759 on: March 27, 2017, 12:05:43 AM »

He was against daylight saving? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12760 on: March 27, 2017, 05:35:04 AM »

No, he was in favour of it. That's why the Dutch were slow in adopting  DLS again after WWIi. Because Hitler  had been the one forcing it on the Dutch. The memory of WWII was also why it took the Dutch government a while before they could make having an ID with you all the time obligatory.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #12761 on: March 27, 2017, 07:54:52 AM »
So sleepy, can barely keep my eyes open. Just got woken up by my old man just to tell me he was going out to see my uncle. Fucks sake. And he wants me to get my iodine monochloride synthesis finished so he can enter the shed again for longer than he can hold his breath.

I was quite happily asleep and didn't WANT to be woken up. Git:P

I've only just picked up a refill of my meds today earlier..and this is something I need to be awake and alert in order to do safely.

And I need a program that can splice together either .mp4 or .AVI video files so I can upload the video of my work/tutorial in DIY chemistry for folk here to watch, so its all in one piece rather than in many segments of between 5-6 minutes and 30-40s depending on the piece, so people can watch from start to finish rather than have to mess around loading each one. I've removed the metadata and once I can splice everything together its ready for release.

Anyone got any suggestions?

That, and I am hungry.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #12762 on: March 27, 2017, 11:02:20 AM »
Really pissed off about the last time the filth raided my place.

Took two chemicals, which were not declared as the purpose of the warrant, the same purpose declared they have raided on the basis of, and failed to find (because they aren't around to find) multiple times, damaging a lot of expensive property, stealing things and generally trashing the place, also affecting my health due to withholding medication in an attempt to coerce false confessions.

This time they took two chemicals, one with no relation at all to anything criminal. Smells bad, thats about it. And the other, a schedule III precursor with regards to the regulation of chemical weapons. Which doesn't even have relevance to me. Its enforced on a NATION level, and the only requirements are reporting of supply of, or production of, and inspection of, plants producing over thirty tons, of chemicals which are not themselves chemical weapons but can be used, amongst many other uses (including in one instance at least, although not this one, toiletries) in manufacturing chemical warfare agents. Thirty fucking tons. Of the one I had around, there was less than 100ml left, I didn't myself produce it at all in any case, I bought it, and to begin with there was nothing within orders of magnitude of quantities approaching 30 TONS. Yes, its a reagent I use a lot, a very versatile chlorinating agent that could be used to modify a synthetic route to, and produce sulfur mustard, but then again, the usual route to it through that synthesis is hydrochloric acid for christsakes, which they completely ignored, and could be produced from drain cleaner and salt. Or bought from a hardware store.

Arranging a meeting with my lawyer, because I'm seriously pissed off about this. The pigs themselves admitted that they don't even know if a crime has taken place. So theres no way they can have 'reasonable suspicion'. Its something I use all the time for chlorinating things, and that I need generally speaking for a lot of things I do, a multiple-use chemical even for me, although that is in terms of legitimate uses, not making mustard 'gas' (it isn't a gas)

Basically its about as sensible to arrest me for possession of it, as it would be to nick somebody for possessing table salt and an electrical rectifier to produce a DC current, from AC mains because they could electrolyse the salt and produce, and liquefy chlorine gas, or for research and development level laboratory use of chlorine, when it was used as a world war I/II chemical weapon by firing 100s of tons of the stuff if not thousands packed in shells for mortars, cannons etc. or in huge barrels opened and let fly downwind to enemy trenches. When Cl2 has to be used in massive amounts for a half baked chemical weapon, that was effective because of the sheer scale of its deployment and the fact its heavier than air and the men were in trenches.

Doesn't take fucking analysis to tell that a bottle about as long as a man's hand or foot does not, and has not ever, contained 30 tons of anything, and that nobody is hiding 30 tons of anything on their property, it takes the absence of being a fucking cretin who can think only with their ganglia, cock and spinal cord. And its a law that doesn't even affect end users afaik regardless. And even if it does, I don't have to report shit all for one, and for two, if I wanted to initiate a chemical attack, I wouldn't have to choose a classically used, known and registered official 'chemical warfare agent', there are plenty of poisonous, toxic, corrosive and just plain nasty things in the lab, or that I could make in minutes or even less time, should I actually have wished to do so. Including some that all I'd have to do is add water to produce some truly noxious fumes, and if I did do so, that would be creating fumes less unpleasant than the chemicals themselves in many cases. I wouldn't have to resort to something covered under international fucking law just to create a cloud of poison gas.

So surely the fact that there has in fact been no such cloud of poison gas, is testament enough to the fact that I haven't done, and am not planning such. Its something I could have done since I was about 7 or 8, younger even, if I really wanted to. That sort of thing is about as basic as chemistry can get. That and either blowing things up or making corrosive substances or things that stink like hell just vomited up diarrhea.  Fucking christ, pigs are stupid as shit.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12763 on: March 27, 2017, 04:12:25 PM »

No, he was in favour of it. That's why the Dutch were slow in adopting  DLS again after WWIi. Because Hitler  had been the one forcing it on the Dutch. The memory of WWII was also why it took the Dutch government a while before they could make having an ID with you all the time obligatory.

You need to have an ID with you at all times? :-\

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12764 on: March 27, 2017, 05:43:06 PM »
British Airways starts direct flights from New Orleans to London.  Next thing you know, odeon will catch the wrong plane home and show up on my doorstep.