Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235802 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #12150 on: December 04, 2016, 03:32:44 PM »
Send them a gift card with a 1.00 on it and don't write in the amount. >:D

Better yet, a used one. :green:

"Sorry, miss, there seems to be a negative balance on this card, would you like to try another one?"  >:D
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12151 on: December 05, 2016, 01:39:25 AM »
I want to go back to bed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12152 on: December 05, 2016, 02:05:59 AM »
spider beetles
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12153 on: December 05, 2016, 06:16:40 AM »
  The laundry, always the fucking laundry!  :autism:

People forget.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12154 on: December 05, 2016, 06:44:10 AM »
spider beetles

I had to google that. :facepalm2:

Holy shit those are nasty little critters...my OCD has been activated now for the next 2 hours. :zombiefuck:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12155 on: December 05, 2016, 10:01:58 AM »
NOT googling that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #12156 on: December 05, 2016, 10:56:20 AM »
They aren't scary odeon, they are tiny little beetles, a few mm long, that do not bite people, and apparently 'look superficially like spiders' (looking at a few pics they look nothing of the sort, and besides, like any other beetle they have six legs, whereas all arachnids, be they spiders, scorpions, ticks, whipscorpions. solifugids or theresa may's mother, have 8.

Spider beetles, according to one of the first sites in the search results are no more than 3-4mm long, and they feed not as predators but are omnivorous scavengers. You or IQ probably wouldn't notice even if someone were to drop a few down the back of your shirt neck, at least just so long as the beetle-dropper didn't run off and/or start laughing in a suspicious manner.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12157 on: December 05, 2016, 04:40:30 PM »
Rescheduling the week due to bad weather after everything was all planned out
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12158 on: December 05, 2016, 09:08:04 PM »
They aren't scary odeon, they are tiny little beetles, a few mm long, that do not bite people, and apparently 'look superficially like spiders' (looking at a few pics they look nothing of the sort, and besides, like any other beetle they have six legs, whereas all arachnids, be they spiders, scorpions, ticks, whipscorpions. solifugids or theresa may's mother, have 8.

Spider beetles, according to one of the first sites in the search results are no more than 3-4mm long, and they feed not as predators but are omnivorous scavengers. You or IQ probably wouldn't notice even if someone were to drop a few down the back of your shirt neck, at least just so long as the beetle-dropper didn't run off and/or start laughing in a suspicious manner.

I would know. I am a sensitive little snowflake when it comes to bugs.  :LOL:

I can even normally manage to feel a deer tick's tiny legs on my bare skin if I'm out in the woods. 

...and then I go into overdrive and brush off imaginary ticks for the next 4 hours. :P

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12159 on: December 06, 2016, 01:10:39 AM »

:GA: Still not googling it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12160 on: December 06, 2016, 07:39:07 AM »

Go on.  Look at them.  I did.  I'm fine.  >:D :trollskull:

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12161 on: December 06, 2016, 11:20:38 AM »

Maybe they look just like boobs.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12162 on: December 06, 2016, 11:38:50 AM »

Maybe they look just like boobs.

Clever. :smarty:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #12163 on: December 06, 2016, 12:04:51 PM »
Beetles don't bother me, or invertebrates in general (not counting theresa may and that turd tony bliar mind you), ticks are just revolting creatures though. Caught one red handed coming to bite me once in my school days that I saw crawling towards me over the step I was sat on at the time, and torched it with my cigarette lighter. Nasty little thing shrivelled up and burst, leaving a wizened little carcass and a clot of semidigested blood behind, dark blackish red blood, like some vile little blob of oozing pus and ichor, like something foul coming out from a wounded  horror movie critter being dispatched back to hell. Although where ticks are concerned, I should imagine that once they get there, they find hell has slammed the doors shut in their..err..faces??

Due to the short lifespan of ticks compared to people I should think perdition is plagued by 8-legged knockings on the gates, despite signs saying 'no tradespeople, no charity collectors and no ticks', ticks must be something like the jehovah's witnesses of the infernal abyss. Ironic since hell is already full of bloodsucking vermin..unless I skipped that part of the biblical old testament which mentions lawyers.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12164 on: December 07, 2016, 01:22:45 AM »
I've got a cold.

- Albert Einstein