Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231811 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #12075 on: November 27, 2016, 12:46:45 AM »
I think I'm coming down with a cold. Felt this way last weekend, thought I kicked it, and now when weekend rolls around again, so does the sickness. Blah.
^It knows when you're vulnerable! Colds suck like that.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12076 on: November 27, 2016, 03:37:18 AM »
Thanks IQ. 

It's 3:30 in the morning and I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP! 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12077 on: November 27, 2016, 03:57:37 AM »
Hit a fox or a small wallaby in my car this evening. It smashed in my front right foglight/DRL assembly and split the plastic on the lower fascia.
Not enough damage to claim on insurance though. Why did I think going for a spirited cruise through the back roads would be a good idea? :tard:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12078 on: November 27, 2016, 11:16:32 AM »
Must deal with people today and I don't feel like peopling.  :roar:

Somewhere in my mind there is an island with my name on it, a bottle of wine, a plate of assorted cheese and chocolate, and I'm drawing in the sand with my toes while watching the clouds float by.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12079 on: November 27, 2016, 11:24:33 AM »
I have a headache.  :headhurts:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #12080 on: November 27, 2016, 11:31:54 AM »
Somewhere in my mind there is an island with my name on it, a bottle of wine, a plate of assorted cheese and chocolate, and I'm drawing in the sand with my toes while watching the clouds float by.

That does sound like Heaven. And make mine a prosecco. I know it's the in-thing ATM, but I'm totally into it. Add cool original Doritos too. Cheeses must include brie and Boursin garlic & herb spread. Damn, I'm going to have to do all of this soon.
:dog:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12081 on: November 27, 2016, 05:16:54 PM »

That does sound like Heaven. And make mine a prosecco. I know it's the in-thing ATM, but I'm totally into it. Add cool original Doritos too. Cheeses must include brie and Boursin garlic & herb spread. Damn, I'm going to have to do all of this soon.

you call that bitching?    ???

my bitch is that i'll just have to make do with the sand and the clouds  :LOL: can't go anywhere on this forum without finding people drooling over some of my estwhile favourite foods 

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #12082 on: November 28, 2016, 12:56:12 AM »

you call that bitching?    ???

my bitch is that i'll just have to make do with the sand and the clouds  :LOL: can't go anywhere on this forum without finding people drooling over some of my estwhile favourite foods

:laugh: Yea, that's probably my fault.
:dog:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12083 on: November 28, 2016, 05:19:43 AM »
Turns out it is enough damage to claim on insurance. The smash repairer got a quote over the phone for the fog light/DRL part and it's $1800 alone!! :zombiefuck:

Booked in for a proper claim assessment in Friday.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #12084 on: November 28, 2016, 01:21:10 PM »
Oh well, it finally happened....I have gone over to the DARKSIDE.......I put up the Xmas decorations BEFORE December 1st.........OY Now it remains to be seen whether I descend further into it by leaving them up after January 1st.....Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, your my only hope!!!!!!!! :o

:vader:

:borg:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12085 on: November 28, 2016, 01:36:38 PM »
Oh well, it finally happened....I have gone over to the DARKSIDE.......I put up the Xmas decorations BEFORE December 1st.........OY Now it remains to be seen whether I descend further into it by leaving them up after January 1st.....Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, your my only hope!!!!!!!! :o

Oh hell, it's getting to be that time of year again. :zombiefuck:

Now do I dig out the fiber optic tree or go with the shiny aluminum one? :apondering: 

Another tacky redneck Christmas.  :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12086 on: November 28, 2016, 01:41:42 PM »
Yes, I had to assist with the first of the Christmas decorations, too. It's too early. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12087 on: November 28, 2016, 02:39:51 PM »

Oh hell, it's getting to be that time of year again. :zombiefuck:

Now do I dig out the fiber optic tree or go with the shiny aluminum one? :apondering: 

Another tacky redneck Christmas.  :thumbup:

We have a small, artificial fiber optic tree....suits us just fine.   In my childhood, we had a shiny aluminum one...straight out of a Charlie Brown Christmas........now that I remember, we had 1 big one and 3 smaller ones.  And the big one had a revolving light on the floor that had blue, red, green and yellow.

Oh, and our small green fiber optic tree......has a small plastic skull ring behind the angel on top.   :trollskull:  A ring that I won playing ski-ball at an arcade!   <evil grin>  My wife and daughter still don't know it's there!    :mischief:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #12088 on: November 28, 2016, 04:23:44 PM »
Fuck Christmas
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12089 on: November 28, 2016, 04:45:54 PM »
Fuck Christmas

You are my brutha from anutha mutha!    :2thumbsup: