Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233971 times)

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #11970 on: November 09, 2016, 02:54:58 PM »
(Unrelated to the election) Stupidity is actually depressing.

(Related to Trump) I wonder how much of what he said was talk and how much will be action, if any.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 04:47:58 AM by Fun With Matches »
:dog:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11971 on: November 09, 2016, 04:26:02 PM »
Waiting on checks that should have been here more than a week ago
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #11972 on: November 09, 2016, 04:52:05 PM »
This wasn't about politics for me. This was about common decency and respect for others. I do believe in a world view and the human family, as well as the Earth family of all living things. This country has legitimized hatred, bigotry, and other vile and disgusting things that we as a collective should be standing up to suppress and eliminate. America is no longer a World Leader because of the rise of these ideologies. Instead of striving for peace and love we have devolved more and more into hatred and division. America...you are about to reap what you have sown and the vast majority who voted for this are soon going to realize it was not to their economic benefit, regardless of ideological beliefs. Sadly, things like terrorism are not defeated with military might, but rather through addressing the socioeconomic inequities created by decades of bad, selfish polices, which are now assured to get worse. I weep for the planet.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #11973 on: November 10, 2016, 06:47:57 AM »
Just had to re-book a gastroscopy appointment as they first texted me the wrong time as a reminder, then told me they don't even DO text rekokferl And the wrong time on the system was STILL different from the OTHER wrong time I;vejad.

And I whacked my self hard, right on the bonce on the corner of an anglepoise lamp now moved that was above the computer.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #11974 on: November 10, 2016, 07:22:26 PM »
This wasn't about politics for me. This was about common decency and respect for others. I do believe in a world view and the human family, as well as the Earth family of all living things.
That's really nice trigger, but it was in fact about politics and politics is never really about any of those things.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11975 on: November 11, 2016, 01:03:36 AM »
I don't think God was in any way involved on that particular day.
Meh. You don't believe that God was involved in anything. you're an Atheist , remember?  :LOL:

Point taken, mind .

:laugh:

Have to remember that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #11976 on: November 11, 2016, 05:12:26 AM »
Not sure if you knew, but 'trump' is also childish vernacular for a fart.
Didn't know that. :laugh:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11977 on: November 11, 2016, 09:00:59 AM »
Well jack, well now you do.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11978 on: November 11, 2016, 05:34:43 PM »
Back ache from three days of crawling around in an attic
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11979 on: November 12, 2016, 04:12:29 AM »
Unwell again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11980 on: November 12, 2016, 08:55:53 AM »
I am absolutely furious, positively seething with some truly poisonous anger, the kind of black, toxic, noxious, seething virulent acidic rage that were the subject of it a living person they would by now have just been dragged out of the boot of the car, and into the soundproofed portion of the shed. They wouldn't be coming out of it again whole. Not mentally. And potentially not physically, if the mood were to take me to get out the stonecutter (like an angle grinder with a cutting disk cut into sections on the round wheel, with a diamond abrasive in a metal matrix, so it would be much, much much slower than a big sharp-toothed saw blade to slice bits off people. The stonecutter would sand people down to the bone, cut, by cut, by painstakingly slow cut as I grated them to slush as if they were a block of cheese.

Stupid fucking bank were meant to do a transfer to my old man for rent, and it 'failed' despite my having the money in. So I took money out of the account and gave it to him, then what did they do? the fucking transfer again despite having been contacted with the correct godsdamned details. And now when I wanted to go shopping on ebay for some lab  glass that is an auction not a  buy it now, I have not the money for it. I'm going to ask my old man to bid snipe it and pay for it temporarily so I can still have what I want, but fucking christ I am absolutely...i' I'm..I am..no there just are not words enough in the english, french, german latin and russian languages plus ASL sign language PUT TOGETHER to fume and curse the cunts.

And what I had left, a measly £40something, I just went to a hole in the wall to get a statement prior to going shopping and owing to the cunting bank being a pack of cunty, cuntish, cuntescent cunts covered in cunt cheese from the cunting cunted cunthole of a mangy, diseased sewer cunting well rat, the stupid cunt hole in the wall, I printed my statement and left my card in a bit too long, and the BASTARD  thing sucked it in and swallowed it, shop cannot access the inside of the machine and I can't get the stuff I need unless my old man will use his ebay bid sniper software and bag it for me, since it isn't a huge amount.

I am so angry right now, right now I seriously would like one of those telephone spamming shitheads to ring up and start trying to pressure me into buying their garbage.

And if any suck haploid, consanguineous mitotic clusterfuck  *does* ring up they are going to have their day left in smoking,  radioactive poisoned ruins, the ground zero left behind dug up into an earthpile, said earth salted, and used as their grave; they will be doing the digging too. With a teaspoon and two broken wrists, plus a hole drilled with a forstner bit through their fucking knees, just below about halfway down the kneecap, so it drills through half the kneecap, half patellar tendon and shin bone. And they shall fucking kneel whilst the grave is dug, and before they fill most of it in, I'll quite happily piss all o-fucking-ver them.

I have bloody work to do y'know. And I don't want third parties unsatisfied with my work, because the bank sent a screwup riding out on the back of a fuckup, in order to turn my twatting shitfucking crowbegat whoreson of a day to dog shit on theresa may's ugly little slag bitch's cloven-hoof-containers.

Lestat is displeased. Lestat is very displeased.

Was debating on whether or not to pop a moggy before, after having a seizure, or whether to conserve them. But yes, I had a seizure before, earlier before this sack of dog shit chain of mother fucking events was beshitten forth from the chocolate starfish of tartarus and the dessicated crusty little nuggests of excrement shaken from their original position, encrusting and tangled up in hell's tufts of greasy anal hair out and all over my shitting fuckspawned planning.

I'm going in on monday to get a new card, in the meantime heaven only fucking help the bleedin' sphincter-nuzzlers, because I sure as shit stinks am not going to. Need a new card and on top of that I am going nowhere until compensation has been extracted from the pissing dickcheese sniffling sacks of fermenting theresa may.                                                                                     

Time for a rollup, and one of those moggies,  was debating on it after the seizure, but this just settles it. Will help me calm the fuck down and turn down the burner heating up that steaming pot of vitriolic fury. Although the fire is sure as shit calls flies not turning itself off, merely reducing to a slow, low simmer, boiling down that pan full of noxious roiling black anger,  until monday when I visit the bank branch on monday, when its coming out again, in its original nasty ass incandescent, poisonous form to strip the flesh down to the fucking bones off of these cretinous, utterly moronic prize pillocks.

They have, essentially, come before me and my lab. Bad idea. Really, really stupid fucking idea. I'm going to be going home with a severed head in a bag, not cut but ripped off with a section of spine still attached so I can dry it out, make like an egyptian embalmer before removing it from it's former owner (I.e whilst they are still alive) and remove their brain scoop by torn out scoop through their nose with a hammer, a center punch/small chisel and a length of coathanger wire sharpened and bent into a hook. The hammer and punch is for rupturing through the ethmoid bone behind their nose, past their sinuses. And the hook is for removing the vestigial lump of coagulated pus that evidently substitutes for a brain in these cretinous rat bastards.

Damn it to the most repugnant and vicious pits in all perdition if I am leaving that bank without compensation.

Lol my old man actually laughed and commented, not laughing at my expense, but at the fact of how furiously steaming with anger I still was even after going back to the shop and returning for a second time to search for the card. Because put it this way tourettes ain't got fuck all on this berserkirgang twatting well hypergolic searing rage.

Thats what the good doc ordered. Dr.Rett self-rx'd a moggy and two 4mg zanaflex (tizanidine, its related to clonidine, a strong muscle relaxer, one of the most effective and powerful ones available for non-surgical procedures. Going to play the videogame I've been working on for a few hours and then see how the auction is going, and depending on how, I'll get my old man to snipe it for me. Because if I lose out on that piece of glassware, then the staff at the bank better not come to fucking work that shitting day.             

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11981 on: November 14, 2016, 03:04:49 AM »
After having a major IT issue at work last week which meant we had no computers for three whole days, we had further teething issues today. And the usual admin/IT lady is having two days off, so guess who has to handle IT till she gets back? :grrr:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11982 on: November 14, 2016, 05:42:54 AM »
^Dang, that's pretty bad. I am learning about computer troubleshooting at the moment and know that 3 days is a significant amount of time for a business to be offline.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11983 on: November 14, 2016, 10:29:11 AM »
Three days is a lot. Bloody hell.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11984 on: November 14, 2016, 10:30:48 AM »
Three days is a lot. Bloody hell.

Why do I hear "Bloody hell," in Ron Weasley's voice?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: