Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231962 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #11415 on: June 25, 2016, 07:31:33 AM »
I went to a "BIG" moving sale today.

"BIG" my ass.
She had about 13 items spread out on the front lawn.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11416 on: June 25, 2016, 07:43:05 AM »
I went to a "BIG" moving sale today.

"BIG" my ass.
She had about 13 items spread out on the front lawn.

Were they big items?  :zoinks:

My best guess:  The sale started out potentially big, but being a hoarder, this lady ended up
  putting more and more sale items back in the shed, garage, attic, basement, rented storage unit,
  spare bedroom, guest bathroom, doghouse, wherever it is that she squirrels stuff away.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11417 on: June 25, 2016, 08:44:57 AM »
Tired and pissed off.  >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11418 on: June 26, 2016, 05:36:13 AM »
I went out for a (platonic) dinner ate with crush boi. We arranged to meet at 5:30pm. As I was hopping in my car about 20 minutes before then, I get a text from him telling me he only just started his 1.5 hour drive from home into town, with no fucks given about how late he was going to be.

Then while we were eating he made some derisive remark about something I said two weekends ago.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11419 on: June 26, 2016, 05:55:08 AM »
I went out for a (platonic) dinner ate with crush boi. We arranged to meet at 5:30pm. As I was hopping in my car about 20 minutes before then, I get a text from him telling me he only just started his 1.5 hour drive from home into town, with no fucks given about how late he was going to be.

Then while we were eating he made some derisive remark about something I said two weekends ago.

What's his problem?  Want me to straighten him out?   :slap:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11420 on: June 26, 2016, 05:56:06 AM »
  The Brexit thread keeps making me crave a ham-and-cheese omelet.  :(

People forget.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11421 on: June 26, 2016, 07:18:44 AM »

Beats me. "Sorry I'm running late" doesn't seem to hard to say, but as I keep finding out the word "sorry" isn't anywhere in his vocabulary.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11422 on: June 26, 2016, 07:26:00 AM »

Beats me. "Sorry I'm running late" doesn't seem to hard to say, but as I keep finding out the word "sorry" isn't anywhere in his vocabulary.

That's not a good sign.  I kind of get it, I suspect people who never acknowledge wrongdoing are
  defensive about it because they weren't forgiven for their mistakes in the past.  But that's one
  possible explanation, not an excuse.  I couldn't last long in a relationship with someone like that.  :(

People forget.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #11423 on: June 26, 2016, 10:03:12 AM »
And most of us took a pay cut.
Does that mean a salary cut, or referencing the exchange rate?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11424 on: June 26, 2016, 11:00:01 AM »
6.5% pay cut
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11425 on: June 26, 2016, 11:22:34 AM »

The exchange rate. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11426 on: June 26, 2016, 02:05:21 PM »

The exchange rate. :(

Make them pay you in gold :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #11427 on: June 26, 2016, 05:56:07 PM »
Well I did right by my country. I know my conscience can rest easy tonight, having voted out.

If that makes me a neo-nazi then I vote RAUS! RAUS! RAUS!

I just hope that for once in his repugnant existence, 'Ol Pigfucker keeps his word, that for once, the words that slimed their noxious way over the pestilent appendage controlled by no vestigial remnant of  any organism or fraction thereof that might, upon the tortuous extremities of stretching, be somehow, named 'a soul', and out of the lips of the fungating, bollocks-gibbering, lie-uttering horseshittastic slobbering malignancy that sprouts from the upper end of his neck. The one with the dick hanging off it that is furthest from the one he habitually buries to the hilt in  poor creatures of the porcine nature.

I'd sure as hell shag his wife though, if she was a bit more Kanner's-ey. Sam-Cam, now she actually strikes me as seeming quite nice from what I've seen and read about her.

Its a real shame that she took up with a cancer like Pigfucker. And that she is as far as I know, neurotypical. Now if she either had turned utterly away from pigfucker when he asked her out, unless for some
unfathomable she wanted the sloppy seconds of the chipolatas and beans in tomato sauce sitting in that HP can in the fridge.....and was flappy and stimmy and classIC as much as she is classY, and she is, I honestly do think so, god yes I fucking well would. She is far, far, far from the worst. I just would rather she was a lot further from a toff snob, pork-porking snotnosed 'brat' who is one of the country's wUrst. And closer to  rocking back and forth on my autistic cock.

And then think of say, angela merde-kel, or whassernoxiouschops, the hag that took up with the blaiar creature. can't bring it's first name to mind atm. Looks sort of like one of those snub-nosed kinds of insectivorous, smallish bats, after being run over by a tied to an ugly tree and repetitively run into with a truck. Whe she dies, she is going to have to be buried in a lead-wrapped, lead-lined coffin carved from ugly tree wood, and encased in a big block of glass, marked in multiple languages with warnings never to open and witness what feces-yabbering abhorrence-made-flesh still befouls the earth in the same manner that buried high-level nuclear waste with a long half life, like an abhuman carcinoma, dead but never ceasing to wrong this earth. To say nothing of the foul, terra-desecrating liesturbator the Bliar thing. And that awful henchbefoulment alistair campbellend, that archmalignancy, he of the mendacious tongue which could lick the festering, diseased pus-dribbling inflamed anal glands of a near-dead hellhound, dying of the brutal sodomizing latest inflicted by our ol' pigfucker, the last time he got bored of bonking a girl who really is a decent (aside from acceptance of that political abscess who is Pigfucker Cameron) lass.

And thence, using his rotting-tartarus-spawned hellhound-fecal-matter-becleansed-and-behallowed (forked in a manner not serpentine, nor even close, but resembling more closely the pseudogills of a chanterelle, only with no further resemblance to a fungus of such esculent quality and delicious flavor.) tongue, go thence on to proclaim those diseased, pus-leaking devil's starfish-rejections, proclaim them to be of a fine year's quality first opium harvest and say it to be of excellent vintage.

That fucking motile teratoma, may he drown in his own repugnant bile slick, slowly and painfully. Preferably with his scrotum sliced off with a pair of rusty scissors and his still-attached-raw-naked testicles covered in salt and proffered to an enraged hornets nest.

I mean....DAyumNN!M just look at sam-cam, and try telling me shes not a hotty, even for a neurotypical.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11428 on: June 27, 2016, 01:07:59 PM »
By the sound of it, too many people in the neighbourhood who should not have dogs.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11429 on: June 27, 2016, 03:57:13 PM »
Well I did right by my country. I know my conscience can rest easy tonight, having voted out.

If that makes me a neo-nazi then I vote RAUS! RAUS! RAUS!

No, it just makes you ignorant.

- Albert Einstein