Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 232882 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #11340 on: May 29, 2016, 09:53:27 PM »
Hahaha, computers. I am home alone until Wednesday night. Yesterday the internet went down. So I reset the router - for the first time ever. Got the internet back. Usually it is Kayleigh that does these things, not me.

My quick bitch is that I went to the gym on Saturday and I am still sore.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11341 on: May 30, 2016, 03:43:35 PM »
Was not expecting rain so everything that should have been in the shed was not
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11342 on: May 30, 2016, 09:22:32 PM »
bad grammar and spelling are melting my brain.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11343 on: May 31, 2016, 04:59:57 AM »
  Back to work after a three-day weekend.  I hope I remember my job.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11344 on: May 31, 2016, 07:56:07 AM »
oikos cherry yogurt

tastes like i imagine poison would.
used it in my shake because py didn't want it. she said it tasted like cake frosting.
couldn't finish the shake.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #11345 on: May 31, 2016, 11:25:28 AM »
oikos cherry yogurt

tastes like i imagine poison would.
used it in my shake because py didn't want it. she said it tasted like cake frosting.
couldn't finish the shake.

The only thing I like anymore is the plain. Their other flavors are too sweet.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11346 on: May 31, 2016, 01:26:36 PM »
Pulled a muscle in my arm
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #11347 on: June 01, 2016, 06:28:51 AM »
Aw hun *squeezes CBC* arthritis really fucking blows goat. And the bone fragmenting thing with your spine, I know what thats like, not with my spine, but due  to my getting  my knee impaled through the gap between the top of my tibia and my kneecap, penetrating through the tendon, when I fell on some broken glass as a child, and the having it stamped on, along with my face, right when I was trying to recover.

I had surgery a few years back after the pain, which had long since the initial events to remove just that kind of fragmented little bone spikelets from the joint. What was done was to split the tendon  lengthways, reach inside guided by whatever imaging  tech they used, and to reach inside and dissect out any sharp, pointy little osseous fragments they were able to find. Although it did me not  one whit of good, and indeed quite the opposite.

Somewhat of a prolonged recovery period, spent on crutches (luckily, in a sense, because I have needed them several times since, and I never got round after my op to returning them to the hospital. Its been many years now, and if they haven't replaced them then they aren't bothering to, by now. I've been immobilized several times by the autoimmunity shite that has been causing my body to attack itself, and fuck my feet and ankles up, recently as a few days ago in fact. And another case, was my once ending up going over a 40-odd foot drop onto what was most decidedly NOT a very nice lot of things to land on. Was walking home from seeing a then friend, went past the pub on the way back only to hear 'oi! wot wot wot u fuckin nigger!' (yeah, it sounded like the way I deliberately missspelled it, dumbfuck charver filth.) stormed out of the place plainly looking to kick fuck out of the first person to cross their path.  Obviously so, since they presumably must have worked out how to pronounce 'oi' 'wot' and 'nigger', and had to keep it circulating in memory because there just wasn't the space between that pack of haploid, cryptorchid faggotmeisters to hold more than those words/pseudo-words in their thick skulls, and continue to both walk and breathe (unfortunately, especially the latter) at one and the same time.

Had to run for it, there were too many for there to be anything but a certain outcome of my trying to fight them unarmed, and at the time, I was indeed, unarmed, save for a pocket knife. Not much use in a fight unless someone would aim every time to land either a fatal, or incapacitating blow, such as an arterial wound, severed tendons, blade driven into a nerve plexus etc. Even HAD I been about to do so, the odds would have been poor indeed and while I'm sure I'd have been able to take at least a few of them out of the fight, permanently or otherwise, I'm also pretty confident I'd have ended up being at some point, disarmed by the rest and the knife used against me also.

So I ran like hell, with these fucking glans-gargling mongrel  whoreborn sewage made flesh, and came to what I THOUGHT was a garden boundary wall or something of that nature, intending on chancing there being a dog, angry homeowner etc., relying on a combination of surprise and sprinting for my skin, which believe it or not, tends to make one forget how badly one's fucked up, neuropathy-beplagued, bursitis-cursed joints until afterwards, to make sure that the possible dog/home owners had insufficient time to react to me, and if anybody, their anger directed against those chasing after me.

But, bad luck for me. No fence, railway bridge instead and I didn't realize it until I'd sprinted up to it, grabbed the top jumped up and flicked myself over it, I couldn't see the other side until I was already winging through the air, with no way whatsoever to prevent the inevitable bone-crunching drop. 30 feet at the least, 40 easy.

Dropped straight onto the very bottom of the embankment, onto a load of rocks, in a huge patch of bramble canes and stinging nettles. I'm just glad I was 'lucky' enough to miss the overhead live wires and avoid frying myself extra-crispy. Ended up in hospital, but thankfully no broken bones. Got fucking lucky there really, in that sense at least. Because that fall was long enough to have killed me if I'd have landed in the wrong way, and hadn't had my fall broken by being snagged up in the thorns, those fucking blackberry bushes are tough as wire near enough, and absolutely laden with vicious fucking hooked thorns. God damn am I ever thankful that I had a very tough coat on, might have had my leathers on underneath too, but at the time I remember, (you tend to remember that kind of thing when your life just flashed before your eyes in slow-motion :P:P:P) that I was wearing an ex army issue tough-as-fuck gore-tex coat that I was given by a staff member at my last school, who used to be special forces ex army dude,  along with his old beret (not the Regiment badge, but the beret itself and his old camo coat, both of which I still have, and I often wear the coat, when it starts pissing it down, and especially in the wind, because it really doesn't let anything through, although its breathable and not excessively hot or cold, but keeps one as comfortable as possible  regardless)

And it even managed to help, along with whatever was under it, to stop me getting torn to bloodied  meat .ribbons anywhere nearly as badly as I would otherwise have, given the nature of my initial landing (initial as in, not counting the bouncing, the rolling, the thump-swearing-thump-swearing-thump-swearing.

Hasn't helped my joints one bit. Christ, fucked up my ankle pretty bad too that night. Although I'm mostly just thankful I didn't end up lying there, immobilized, my spine broken, both legs broken or something, or just snapping my neck and being killed instantly. Or worse, ending up quadriplegic.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11348 on: June 01, 2016, 06:59:03 AM »
  I don't think there's anything fragmented in the spine, just spurs, which are just little projections.  8)

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11349 on: June 01, 2016, 07:02:36 AM »
  I've owned a hair dryer for years, almost never used it.  Now that I want to use it, I can't find it.  :facepalm2:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11350 on: June 01, 2016, 11:17:06 AM »
Did mice take it to curl their tails and whiskers?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #11351 on: June 01, 2016, 11:35:51 AM »
  I've owned a hair dryer for years, almost never used it.  Now that I want to use it, I can't find it.  :facepalm2:

I have two...that I've probably used less than 10 times.

You do know that if you buy one, you will find the one you're looking for. That's how I ended up with two. :LOL:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11352 on: June 01, 2016, 01:49:12 PM »
My left eye itches.  :zombiefuck:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11353 on: June 02, 2016, 07:04:45 AM »
On the weekend I decided to give my old car a bit of a clean and detail because I need to sell it ASAP (it's just sitting out on the street and it's a bother to remember to take it for drives every now and then to keep it alive).

Washed & waxed
Cleaned door, boot and bonnet jambs
Vacuumed
I even shampooed the carpets (didn't work much though)
Cleaned the upholstery and plastics
Cleaned the windows.
I said to myself I'll do the rims and tyre shine when I want to take the photos for online
(Still gotta clean out the boot too)

Better move the car a bit further down the road because it's in front of where the bins get put to the kerb.

Turn the key. *sickly sounding cranking* then *click click click....* and Death.

:bigcry:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #11354 on: June 02, 2016, 10:51:36 AM »
On the weekend I decided to give my old car a bit of a clean and detail because I need to sell it ASAP (it's just sitting out on the street and it's a bother to remember to take it for drives every now and then to keep it alive).

Washed & waxed
Cleaned door, boot and bonnet jambs
Vacuumed
I even shampooed the carpets (didn't work much though)
Cleaned the upholstery and plastics
Cleaned the windows.
I said to myself I'll do the rims and tyre shine when I want to take the photos for online
(Still gotta clean out the boot too)

Better move the car a bit further down the road because it's in front of where the bins get put to the kerb.

Turn the key. *sickly sounding cranking* then *click click click....* and Death.

:bigcry:

That's the way it works.

Plop a new battery in it and add it on to the asking price...then list it.  Don't let it sit too long, it knows it's been replaced. >:D 

I had one that I swear self-destructed in the driveway just after I switched the insurance over to the "replacement".  :LOL: