Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 230805 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #11250 on: May 13, 2016, 06:15:35 PM »
`11````12The agents used will include several quite potent amnesic compounds. He won't even know what happened, let alone what or who on earth just took hold of God's personal shotgufull of rock-salt and assraped him with both barrels. n of rock-salt and assraped him with both barrels. , that he couldn't tell his own dick from a salami. Right up to the point of slicing it in thin centimeter under her own power) and lights them for her so she doesn't burn the house down.

To be frank she has degenerated into little more than an animal, and a decrepit, hollowed out shell. Who  can neither move out of, nor move by choice, the wheelchair. So of course cannot for a minute, stand any chance whatsoever of working.

And I myself, I don't know how work of the 9-5 variety would play out for me. Because NOBODY has EVER given me the time of. day, no matter HOW hard  I have tried. Haven't asked for much, merely the chance  to prove myself but have been consistently denied this. Been looking since I was 16. I'm nearly 30 now. And how many interviews have I had? 2, maybe three. One of which had the interviewer rude enough to tell me they 'didn't want anybody' after all, and telling me to get lost.

And nobody since has even answered requests for an interview. Not one.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11251 on: May 13, 2016, 06:34:50 PM »
Oh btw ignore the few bursts or individual random number/letter/symbols etc. that appear above. I fell asleep, ended up nodding out and taking a keyboard-nap.

As for working. Well, I've long since given up trying. Because nobody is going to give me the chance to work for them. So why  bother.

The only work I've had, and I mean ONLY, bar running the occasional chore for my folks, such as mowing the lawn or hacking down overgrown bushes for a few quid; has been what I can earn via the use , of my chemistry skills. Which is the only marketable skill I got to leave school with, and THAT only because I had (and of course still do to this very day) those skills, albeit in a far less experienced and at the point of leaving school, my lab wasn't nearly as advanced in terms of equipment or reagent availability then, in part because I didn't get my disability income for the bad knee or anything else bar a very small payment for being spesh. I just didn't have the income to SAVE the thousands that I must have dropped on my setup. Had to replace the entire lot more than once after illegal fishing expeditions by the filth, on blatant false pretexts and on occasion, complete fraudulent theft of my stuff. Or plain wanton destruction.

Fuck knows the exact figure thats gone into maintaining and forever, continually, improving the lab. But 10k would be a damn conservative estimate by now.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11252 on: May 13, 2016, 08:01:29 PM »
I'd hire you as the Royal Alchemist.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11253 on: May 14, 2016, 03:45:00 AM »
Despite the L-Lysine?

I haven't taken L-Lysine in a while.

Did you get cold sores while you took it?

For me the difference is massive. I don't get cold sores when taking it. Everytime I got one since trying L-Lysine, I had stopped taking the stuff for a while.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11254 on: May 14, 2016, 10:13:17 AM »
Your Majesty. To serve is an honor.

And the PA and her highness the PR both.
Your, and their, wish is my command. What does your high(as a kite)ness wish of Lestat?

Any orders from the PR, or your princely consort?

What are the rates like? accommodation  (I really don't need terribly much to sleep. A sofa will suffice just fine. I can bring my own pillows and sleeping bag to kip on quite comfortably, lol actually when I do fall asleep its usually after being awake most or all night, rather than falling asleep in my own bed. Its a big, soft-cushioned, comfy leather couch, shoes kicked off and me stretched out lying down with the laptop there to warm my middle as it charges, without being shut down so that the heat from the processor keeps me nice and toasty.

My mix of muscle relaxers, chlormethiazole, clonidine, gabapentin and 3 different pain meds make sure that theres not the slightest bit of discomfort, although there wouldn't likely be much if any anyway.. AND make sure I sleep in many hours and awake as rested as rested can be.
A big long cat-like stretch-yrrrrrwowwwf! is still just what the doctor ordered so to speak, but you can bet that is ALL thats needed, bar any regular meds that wore off during the night.
So just make sure the accommodation has a soft surface, provide me with a couple of cushions with which to support my two bad hips and bad knee, and I'll start polishing the glassware until I can near enough see well enough to shave in the reflection to get ready.

Best have something like a shed or garage available though thats isolated from the home itself. Some of the things I work with are DANGEROUS, or pack an awful (or much, much much worse than awful), teeth-curling stench. If you have neither then hire me your new royal alchemist a lockup thats out of the way of public view as much as humanly possible. A gun would be nice, but not a vital expense, I just can't easily take a pistol through customs, unless its something like a gauss pistol, disassembled into its bare boards, marx ladder(s), barrel and cap bank, or a PIKL stripped down into cap bank/selfsame sparkgap generator and lasers. Something thats not actually obviously a weapon at all unless put together.

But the more usual, typical kind of projectile weapon....well the average airport staff are on the lookout for those, no?

That sorted, all good, lets get your royal alchymyst installed in his workshop :D
I don't claim ot be anyhow superhuman and capable of absolutely anything, I am not, I've no FORMAL scientific education beyond my second spesh school (the first just didn't have ANY chem/physics dept nor qualified teacher. So your highness and the PR and your PA know what they are getting:) Everything bar a few years of secondary school, has been study, sweat and toil off my own back, paid for out of my own wallet, even when I was so young I could barely afford a chocolate bar a week on my allowance, I'd save up to buy supplies, and engage in selling scrap metal, or whatever else of value I could find, carrying car or truck batteries for miles on my shoulders if I could find one (yeah, I got showered in acid a fair few times doing that, but I wasn't about to let that put me off, especially because the local scrap metal merchant takes batteries in for the lead content and they aren't gutted before one receives one's chit in return to take to the office and exchange for hard cash) which means that the WHOLE weight, plastic shell, lead peroxide plates and sulfuric acid electrolyte (admittedly I sometimes had to drain it and clean it of lead as best as possible if I wanted sulfuric, sometimes the shops would give me funny looks, try to interrogate me, as to why a <10yo was trying to/buying several liter bottles of 98 percent conc. H2SO4)

But sulfuric is HEAVY, really, really heavy. And my occasional lucky find of a big fuckoff great truck battery, that meant a sizeable chunk of cash, especially when I was only little.
Then I'd immediately bugger off round the DIY stores for all sorts of chemical sundries, ammonia, ammonium salts for generating proper concentrated NH3 solutions/dry ammonia gas/annie; sodium chlorate, formic/sulfuric/hydrochloric/phosphoric acid and/or the pharmacies for things like potassium permanganate, glycerin, acetone, ethyl acetate, etc. etc. as well as if I was VERY lucky (some were very seldom, still to be had when I was just tiny) the treasured mercury thermometers to cool down (to get everything into the thermometer bulb) before cracking them open for their Hg content, wrapping in something like a plastic bag and given a sharp thwack from a hammer or stone does the trick just perfectly.

So yeah, its all come from dedication, and sheer autistic bloody-well-minded determination to succeed regardless of having to walk miles carrying massive chunks of lead and sacks of copper pipe/boiler fittings etc. to raise the funds that otherwise would have been limited to 30p a week at that age. Just enough for one 'beano' comic a week, at that age.

NOT enough to satisfy my insatiable,  thirst-without-end for reagents, gas mask/filter canisters, blowtorch fuel tanks.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11255 on: May 14, 2016, 01:32:38 PM »
Despite the L-Lysine?

Did you get cold sores while you took it?

For me the difference is massive. I don't get cold sores when taking it. Everytime I got one since trying L-Lysine, I had stopped taking the stuff for a while.

No you're right. I need to take the L-Lysine again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11256 on: May 14, 2016, 01:45:52 PM »
Despite the L-Lysine?

I keep taking it every day, despite the fact that it's in horse pills that gag me.  :sick:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11257 on: May 14, 2016, 01:46:58 PM »
Despite the L-Lysine?

I keep taking it every day, despite the fact that it's in horse pills that gag me.  :sick:

They are HUGE.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11258 on: May 14, 2016, 01:54:01 PM »
Despite the L-Lysine?

They are HUGE.

Why can't they be made smaller?  :dunno:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11259 on: May 14, 2016, 02:00:45 PM »
Despite the L-Lysine?

They are HUGE.

Why can't they be made smaller?  :dunno:

They wouldn't be taken seriously.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11260 on: May 14, 2016, 04:13:43 PM »
Stupid incompetent people in government positions.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11261 on: May 14, 2016, 06:49:19 PM »

You're bitching about me, aren't you?    :bigcry:  :bigcry:  :bigcry:  :bigcry:  :bigcry:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11262 on: May 14, 2016, 07:59:45 PM »
CBC-they can be smaller. The term is, I believe 'pony':P

And Py, this is opposed to WHAT kind of people in government positions, exactly?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11263 on: May 14, 2016, 08:46:44 PM »

You're bitching about me, aren't you?    :bigcry:  :bigcry:  :bigcry:  :bigcry:  :bigcry:

Are you the Queen of Canada?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11264 on: May 14, 2016, 08:47:21 PM »
And Py, this is opposed to WHAT kind of people in government positions, exactly?

Good point.  :P