Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233102 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #11235 on: May 11, 2016, 09:00:04 AM »
The town changed the pick up dates for spring cleaning and I only got half of what I was going to put out to the curb before they came
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11236 on: May 11, 2016, 10:15:25 PM »

My biggest bitch is that my lower back is becoming cranky again.

I have worked really hard in the garden lately; way more than in the previous four years. I have probably just overworked things a bit.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11237 on: May 12, 2016, 03:16:01 AM »
"The rest of your income will be in your bank account at the end of the day. Our apologies for the inconvenience." WTF, ten days late, a few polite emails from me telling you are still fucking up, and this is all you can come up with?

My answer this time was not that polite.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11238 on: May 12, 2016, 03:24:32 AM »
"I could not help it, because the system would not let me, but as soon as I read your email, I fixed it."

Sure, maybe you should answer emails with "Urgent" in the title before you reply to other emails to me. You answered me on other stuff yesterday. This one you only noticed today. How come.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11239 on: May 12, 2016, 05:45:31 AM »
"The rest of your income will be in your bank account at the end of the day. Our apologies for the inconvenience." WTF, ten days late, a few polite emails from me telling you are still fucking up, and this is all you can come up with?

My answer this time was not that polite.

A rude cow must be a glorious thing to see and hear!  :hyke: @#$%!@#$%!@
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11240 on: May 12, 2016, 05:47:11 AM »
  Dropped my phone (again), and this time I cracked the screen.  :(

People forget.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11241 on: May 12, 2016, 06:09:28 PM »
loud trains during my live seminar and too hot to close the windows
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11242 on: May 13, 2016, 12:11:01 AM »
Stupid cold sore.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11243 on: May 13, 2016, 12:12:10 AM »
Is it still going on?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11244 on: May 13, 2016, 12:12:49 AM »
Yeah.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11245 on: May 13, 2016, 12:16:01 AM »
Despite the L-Lysine?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11246 on: May 13, 2016, 04:56:18 AM »
  Can't think of anything to bitch about.  :autism:

People forget.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #11247 on: May 13, 2016, 06:35:21 AM »
Bloody milk thief has struck again. For years now, even at the old house before we moved (been here about ten years, at least) there has been some sticky-fingered whorespawn going round jacking milk from people in the area, the milk-man has been having a lot of problems with this greedy fuckin wanker has been going round really early in the morning (the milk typically arrives at 3am or later.)

Struck again here tonight, the little goddamn shit varies the doorsteps he/she taxes from. I was up and awake too, so whoever it is, is a right cocky little dickwad. Brazen, brass bloody neck he has.
Going to be waiting for him now. Or, I'm thinking, of regularly leaving some boobytrapped milk out for him. A pressure sensor and a little radiotransmitter to signal a few LEDs would be perfect. And in the milk itself, is going to be some kind of poison. I haven't quite decided what, yet. It'll be completely and absolutely non-lethal. But chosen for severity of unpleasantness. Perhaps a massive, massive dose of both apomorphine and a powerful laxative, something really fucking rough on the insides in regular doses. Spiked with enough of both to leave him utterly incapacitated and going through a living breathing hell-on-earth. Maybe something like a large dose of pseudoephedrine, a potent laxative, the apomorphine (formed by heating morphine in a closed test tube with some concentrated hydrochloric, it undergoes a ring-opening/rearrangement, and gives apo-morphine. Devoid of opiate effects entirely, but instead its a powerful, powerful and rapidly acting, pretty damned unkind emetic. And something like a non-dangerous but delirium-inducing dose of atropine. Maybe a bit of PCP or ketamine in there too.

God damn, the very thought of consuming that mixture is enough to give one nightmares all on its own. Won't stand a chance of killing the fucker, but it'll be aversive in the EXTREME, bringing a whole new thesaurus of meanings for 'traumatized'

And best of all, it'll only take down the intended target. He refrains from stealing any of our milk forevermore, and he won't suffer. But should he once again dare to sup from MY cup, he will most certainly have a horrific, brutal, awful, psychologically-traumatizing, potentially PTSD-inducing shocker of a time for his bald-faced theft.

This time, he has jacked the WRONG fucking guy. Fuck, has he ever dropped himself in it. And has no idea whats in store for him.
In truth, I'd cheerfully just spike it with some arsenic trioxide, cyanide, sodium azide, some horrible, lethal GABAa inverse agonist (panicogen, convulsant, very, very very cruel way to die. Such as the polyyne longchain alcohols found in water hemlocks, such as circutoxin or oenanthetoxin.) But, no. I am going to have to stay my hand. He doesn't deserve it for a picosecond, not a milligram of mercy and forgiveness. As it is, psychotic raving delirium, massive PNS adrenergic storm, in combination with both brutal stomach/intestinal cramping, explosive diarrhea and vomiting so hard theres nothing left but bile and his own shit, dredged up from his intestines. (the term, is 'stercoraceous vomiting', meaning to vomit and vomit, and vomit some more until all thats left in the digestive system is faeces. Which then get..surprise surprise, vomited. And vomited. And vomited....and........until the lil shitbag is left collapsed in the foetal position, twitching, shitting himself all over, exorcist-esque vomiting and finally, hopefully, puking up his own shit until it comes in liquid form out of both mouth and nose at the same time.

Actually, thats him getting lucky. My first instinct was just to camp the bottom of the stairs, waiting until the fucker takes the bait, trips the signal to alert me, and gets a face full of sledgehammer, or dye some concentrated sulfuric acid white. But I don't particularly want a corpse on my hands. Less still a corpse with a charred, smoking hole in place of a neck and oesophagus. He's getting off very very lightly, compared to what could have been in store for the nasty little thief, in that he won't simply be extirpated, or be left quadriplegic and locked-in for the rest of his fucking worthless life.

Its not the milk, not the value of the product he's taking, but the goddamn bald-faced insolence of it. That, thats what I'm not prepared to tolerate, and the reason he has drawn my ire.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11248 on: May 13, 2016, 09:53:39 AM »
Despite the L-Lysine?

I haven't taken L-Lysine in a while.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11249 on: May 13, 2016, 10:39:56 AM »
Lestat, just go with un/discovering the guy. 

A quiet face-to-face with you wielding a large cudgel would work wonders. 

If you try to do gastric revenge, he may figure out who did it and retaliate with something similar and your folks may be the victims.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: