Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235760 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #11175 on: April 22, 2016, 09:21:25 PM »
I dyed my hair last night. The bathroom is now a mess and I'm sure the dye I got on my skin is gonna take longer to fade this time :-\

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #11176 on: April 22, 2016, 09:42:29 PM »
The mini-thins are going to be ephedrine or pfed. Ephedra itself just looks like a load of dry twigs and plant stalks. Because it pretty much is. Although theres also a 6% alkaloid content ephedra extract available online. That looks like instant coffee only darker, if the granules of coffee had a bit of water added to make it all into a thick, dark slurry or paste. Where do you get those? online?

If so, I would appreciate a PM if thats not a problem as to where.

Reminds me actually, I've been meaning to get around to the chore of cleaning a load of cold pills of that kind. Got a good few boxes waiting, just haven't got round to removing the binders and APAP.

The extract stuff if you look for and decided to use it, DON'T allow it anywhere near your clothing, or things you don't want stained, as its a total bastard to filter, and the stuff stains like you wouldn't believe. Paints everything porous it touches if wet, and its a bitch to remove (strong hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite 'bleach' made up from solid NaOCl to a really high concentration etc.)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11177 on: April 22, 2016, 10:06:01 PM »
The mini-thins are going to be ephedrine or pfed. Ephedra itself just looks like a load of dry twigs and plant stalks. Because it pretty much is. Although theres also a 6% alkaloid content ephedra extract available online. That looks like instant coffee only darker, if the granules of coffee had a bit of water added to make it all into a thick, dark slurry or paste. Where do you get those? online?

If so, I would appreciate a PM if thats not a problem as to where.

Reminds me actually, I've been meaning to get around to the chore of cleaning a load of cold pills of that kind. Got a good few boxes waiting, just haven't got round to removing the binders and APAP.

The extract stuff if you look for and decided to use it, DON'T allow it anywhere near your clothing, or things you don't want stained, as its a total bastard to filter, and the stuff stains like you wouldn't believe. Paints everything porous it touches if wet, and its a bitch to remove (strong hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite 'bleach' made up from solid NaOCl to a really high concentration etc.)
The last ones I got were from Amazon - looks like they changed the formula to something called ephedrizine.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11178 on: April 22, 2016, 10:17:53 PM »
I took my sleeping pill and I think it's starting to work. :zzz:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11179 on: April 22, 2016, 11:10:23 PM »
I dyed my hair last night. The bathroom is now a mess and I'm sure the dye I got on my skin is gonna take longer to fade this time :-\
What colour? The last time Kayleigh dyed her hair red it looked like there was a murder in the bathroom.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11180 on: April 23, 2016, 01:28:59 AM »
I am sick of all the new(ish) V8 Falcons and Commodores that high rev their way up this street. I thought that since they are new(ish), they would be quieter but no.

I spoke to an English guy about it and he said they don't have those cars in England.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11181 on: April 23, 2016, 02:10:32 AM »
Bad pain day today. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11182 on: April 23, 2016, 10:36:58 AM »
Gotten a bunch of small cuts on my hands while working lately most not even requiring a band aid but they are adding up and my hands are sore
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11183 on: April 23, 2016, 11:46:08 AM »
Don't waste your money on that crap wolfy, its a scam. Minithins USED to be ephedrine, not anymore. Because of being regulated due to meth-mania propaganda, they were. Now its caffeing and green tea, with what appears to be yohimbine. Ew, is all I can say. They just kept the name and IMO quite fraudulently so, altering the spelling to retain the association so buyers THINK they are still buying the same product.

Just brew yourself some strong coffee, or drink some tea. Same difference and I bloody well bet its a ton less expensive. 'ephedrizine' doesn't exist as  a compound, its a proprietary mixture of caffeine and crap. Mostly caffeinated crap. Fucking skeezy pricks. I hate it when businesses alter products and don't confess to it, like shrinking chocolate bars at the same time, upping the price, get less, pay more. Without any admission other than what people would have to calculate to realize. That sort of behaviour IMO is the sort of thing trading standards or local equivalents need to stamp on hard, and give the companies guilty of it punitive degrees of penalty, to discourage others from doing the same thing, its no better than selling things at short measures to outright defraud, IMO.

If you can no longer obtain the real article where you are, I'm happy enough to grab some for you at cost, as long as the item itself is covered and whatever it costs to send it so I'm not left losing out. IIRC its about £4-something a box, for 30/500 (pseudo)ephedrine/APAP (and if it appeals I can always clean the paracetamol out and ditch it, by buying a few packs for myself, so its economical, using the same bactch of solvent and simply cutting out the weight of pseudo in whatever many boxes you were after. Sinutab is the usual brand, at least its the cleanest one in terms of having nothing like compounds that gel up on addition of water (making extraction a lot less painless and far fiddlier).

Heh, parts. Death by a thousand cuts, modern style:P

Odeon-as opposed to what kind, exactly? Can't say as I've ever found a kind thats GOOD. Reminds me I need to try and get off my bed and get far enough to reach my bedroom shelves so I can do something about my own hips.  Bursitis is no fun at all. Can't walk,  can't sit, can't lie on either side, my back, or sometimes even front without it hurting..a bit of a lose-lose situation there really. The worst is when it actually makes things difficult to move, not through pain alone but actually difficult to make the movement, physically speaking, weather or not one just ignores the pain and goes to move regardless or not.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 11:56:28 AM by Lestat »

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11184 on: April 23, 2016, 03:50:57 PM »
Don't waste your money on that crap wolfy, its a scam. Minithins USED to be ephedrine, not anymore. Because of being regulated due to meth-mania propaganda, they were. Now its caffeing and green tea, with what appears to be yohimbine. Ew, is all I can say. They just kept the name and IMO quite fraudulently so, altering the spelling to retain the association so buyers THINK they are still buying the same product.

Just brew yourself some strong coffee, or drink some tea. Same difference and I bloody well bet its a ton less expensive. 'ephedrizine' doesn't exist as  a compound, its a proprietary mixture of caffeine and crap. Mostly caffeinated crap. Fucking skeezy pricks. I hate it when businesses alter products and don't confess to it, like shrinking chocolate bars at the same time, upping the price, get less, pay more. Without any admission other than what people would have to calculate to realize. That sort of behaviour IMO is the sort of thing trading standards or local equivalents need to stamp on hard, and give the companies guilty of it punitive degrees of penalty, to discourage others from doing the same thing, its no better than selling things at short measures to outright defraud, IMO.
don't need the minithins anymore, had been using them in FL because i didn't have access to better stuff. i like my "dirt candy" korean ginseng candy that smells like dirt when eating it.
if you want to see a serious scam, look at the size of toilet paper - they made the rolls giant size while reducing the size of the square.
happens with everything. i used to buy Breyers because it was always ice cream. now they have a product that cannot by law have "ice cream" and get around that by putting "creamy" on the box. it's ice milk. very sad, they had some awesome flavors.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11185 on: April 23, 2016, 04:58:59 PM »
If they are the realdeal, before any buggering around by the makers, and you don't need them now, PM me, I can make use of them

Although this is the pseudo-/ephedrine ones, I could give them a good new home wherre they will be made use of.

I Should, btw, add, that I am saying the noncaffeine ingredient LOOKS to be the foul, nasty ass yohimbine. caffeine if i want is everywhere and yohimbine I'd not take if paid to!
/
Surely if the roll (not the core its wrapped round) increases at the rate squares shrink, isn't that a system having equilibrated? if it were left to me I'd crack down hard on 'shrinkflation' (inflation-busting prise rises at the same time shrinking packs. To do not one, but both these things is fraud, no? at the very least I'd fine the guilty and make it mandatory to ownup to shrinking pack sizes, as that kind of fuckaround is  rampant,now.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11186 on: April 23, 2016, 05:21:56 PM »
Odeon-as opposed to what kind, exactly? Can't say as I've ever found a kind thats GOOD.

As opposed to when my joints don't hurt like today.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11187 on: April 23, 2016, 11:14:05 PM »
Ahhh. I had heard such a thing existed.

Woke up feeling lousy as. Shivery, freezing cold.  I thought perhaps i'm coming down with a fever,. Damn, felt terrible before, but its gone, vanished when I awoke, after using an adrenergic blockade to knock myself out. Feel so much better now. Not sure why that happened, it couldn't have been a withdrawal from aa med which behaves like that if rapidly dropped because I had taken what needs taking as per usual.ap out

Whats up with your joints odeon? seen a doc  for some pain meds, anti-imflammatories and/or steroid shots. I find that the occasional shot of corticosteroids into the joint cavity  of my knees, and right into the trochanteric bursae. I've put off another lot of that really because of the immune system issues I've been having, picking up infections far, far too easily and when I do end up with one, it needs really aggressive treatment and quickly because even a minor wound, otherwise can put me in hospital within days unless adopting the strategy of saturation-bombing the bejesus out of any organism with a long course of antibiotics. Likewise, dodged a bullet recently after getting treated for a chest infection.

Steroids suppress the immune response so, I have gone without, barring only the use of mometasone, beclomethasone or betamethasone for my feet during flares of pompholyx, because then that itches like bloody fury, and can cause me some extensive tissue destruction, flaying skin off down to the bare meat below. Not something I wish to  happen again, because it leaves my feet all scarred and is bloody painful, esp. when one has to walk regardless. Not much fun, so I use them just during flares, which the steds really make a huge difference, terminating the flareup altogether.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11188 on: April 24, 2016, 03:09:48 AM »
I have psoriatic arthritis.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11189 on: April 24, 2016, 03:14:43 AM »
Nasty. you tried corticosteroid shots into the affected joints? if the doc doing it knows what they are doing, it really isn't as unpleasant as it sounds, a little pain on insertion of the needle, and it feels kinda cold going in, but usually done with a local mixed in, and any discomfort is only for a moment while administering the shot. I get it done for my hips, and my bad knee (fell on a big shard of glass as a kid, went through the patellar tendon into the knee joint. Got the same knee stamped on repeatedly by a bunch of pikey trash not long after, its never been the same since. Not too bad at first but over the years its got worse and worse, then resulted in the alteration in gait causing the bursitis.