Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233850 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #10920 on: March 09, 2016, 12:50:57 PM »
  Three-foot-high pile of used razor blades sounds very  American Horror Story.  :hide:

That is a much more common find than you would expect,  look for the slot in the back of an older medicine cabinet that is where you were supposed to put razors to dispose of them safely.   Now want a real American Horror Story I found a bloody shirt and underwear in a wall I drilled into once along with some other cloths,  probably 20+ years old but still :zombiefuck:
bloody shirt, no issues, but bloody underwear? male or female? inquiring minds need to know.
in one house where i lived the slot was there but i don't think anyone used it.

Male and teen sized :zombiefuck:  The house was in a not so nice area in New Haven right near Yale and had before the current owners it had been one of those abandoned drug houses for awhile they had stories about all the needles they found and how your shoes stuck to the floor as you walked around :zombiefuck:  They were missionaries  that also worked for Yale and they were dumping lots of money into the house.  They were kinda creepy with the teen aged brother and sister being rather affectionate towards each other my son and the guy working for me spotted them making out at one point :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:  The clothing though was definitely in the wall from before they bought the place though.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10921 on: March 09, 2016, 02:44:23 PM »
Children allowed to run rampant in stores.  In this case, a young boy pushing a smallish shopping cart down and around the aisles at nearly full run without looking where he's going....and the parents just wimpishly telling him to "stop".  I nearly slammed into him as I was rounding a corner, then and only then, did the father pull him away from the cart!    ::)

QFT

And restaurants, and waiting rooms, and ...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10922 on: March 09, 2016, 02:44:42 PM »
New neighbours have a male cat with his balls still attached.
It is March.
Enough said. :P

(Other neighbour just got her male cat neutered, so no stereo sounds.)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #10923 on: March 09, 2016, 05:21:48 PM »
Children allowed to run rampant in stores.  In this case, a young boy pushing a smallish shopping cart down and around the aisles at nearly full run without looking where he's going....and the parents just wimpishly telling him to "stop".  I nearly slammed into him as I was rounding a corner, then and only then, did the father pull him away from the cart!    ::)

QFT

QFT.......haven't done the waiting rooms torture yet..........but, it will happen at some point!   :facepalm2:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #10924 on: March 09, 2016, 08:38:54 PM »
Speaking of waiting rooms...I go to my surgical follow up appointment and wait in a hot waiting room......and find out that my surgeon was on call and called away to the local ER for a consult.   I know medical reality and chose no to wait and so, rescheduled my appt. for this Friday.  C'est la vie!   I'm just chomping at the bit to get my restrictions lifted so I can get back to my normal active lifestyle.   I'm about ready to beg my doctor to get back on ritalin again, damn the heartrate!    :-\
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10925 on: March 10, 2016, 06:12:10 AM »
MY diet is well and truly blown :tard:

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10926 on: March 10, 2016, 08:47:36 AM »
  Three-foot-high pile of used razor blades sounds very  American Horror Story.  :hide:

That is a much more common find than you would expect,  look for the slot in the back of an older medicine cabinet that is where you were supposed to put razors to dispose of them safely.   Now want a real American Horror Story I found a bloody shirt and underwear in a wall I drilled into once along with some other cloths,  probably 20+ years old but still :zombiefuck:
bloody shirt, no issues, but bloody underwear? male or female? inquiring minds need to know.
in one house where i lived the slot was there but i don't think anyone used it.

Male and teen sized :zombiefuck:  The house was in a not so nice area in New Haven right near Yale and had before the current owners it had been one of those abandoned drug houses for awhile they had stories about all the needles they found and how your shoes stuck to the floor as you walked around :zombiefuck:  They were missionaries  that also worked for Yale and they were dumping lots of money into the house.  They were kinda creepy with the teen aged brother and sister being rather affectionate towards each other my son and the guy working for me spotted them making out at one point :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:  The clothing though was definitely in the wall from before they bought the place though.

sounds like they're going to make some new memories; maybe even something for the walls.  :zombiefuck:
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10927 on: March 10, 2016, 09:22:18 AM »

That might have been evidence in an old homicide!  In future, always notify us of such discoveries.  :police:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 10:17:10 AM by couldbecousin »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10928 on: March 10, 2016, 09:27:32 AM »

QFT

In MY day, parents gave orders and children obeyed!  :soapbox: 

None of this negotiating, "Jamie, honey, wanna put on your coat now, buddy?"  :thanks:

"Put yer goddamn coat on NOW!!!!"  :trollskull:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 05:30:12 PM by couldbecousin »

People forget.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10929 on: March 10, 2016, 09:32:14 AM »
don' wanna go out  >:(
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10930 on: March 10, 2016, 09:34:37 AM »
don' wanna go out  >:(

"Put yer coat on and go out now!!"  :soapbox:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10931 on: March 10, 2016, 09:50:41 AM »
  My left foot and ankle are itchy as hell for some reason.  Better get the cortisone cream.  >:(

People forget.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #10932 on: March 10, 2016, 12:49:30 PM »
Fuck, I burned my finger on the heating-apparatus (stove) an hour ago. There's now a white skinned blister on the finger (saying: hi, hello, hey.. notice me!)

Think I, if I don't forget, will leave the skin on for tomorrow I'm going to work in/on my allotment/vegs garden. Open wound and dirt/soil.... 
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10933 on: March 10, 2016, 02:35:40 PM »
Tired all day tried to nap without success
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10934 on: March 10, 2016, 03:46:25 PM »

QFT

In MY day, parents gave orders and children obeyed!  :soapbox: 

None of this "negotiating, "Jamie, honey, wanna put on your coat now, buddy?"  :thanks:

"Put yer goddamn coat on NOW!!!!"  :trollskull:

That's how we do it. :M

Hopefully they'll pass it on to their kids.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein