Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231405 times)

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #10590 on: January 28, 2016, 08:56:03 AM »
I still have more cleaning to do tomorrow morning before the inspection.  >:(

Kayleigh should be cleaning too.  It's her home, she needs to do her share.  :police:
She is the laziest person I have ever known. I asked her to tidy up the computer desk but she said it doesn't have to be tidy as long as it is clean. So she wouldn't do it. She refuses to do any dishes. I could go on.

My ex would say that she had done the dishes - but for her that meant that she rinsed out her drinking glass. She never did any housework. She knew that all she had to do was wait long enough and I would do it. Even when her only job was to do the cat litter (which was necessary due to my immune system issues) she would not do it. She'd say the cats had used it since she cleaned it. When I moved out she wanted half of everything, even the stuff I had bought myself. It was worth it to leave it. She's got another guy cleaning for her now.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10591 on: January 28, 2016, 10:56:00 AM »

Kayleigh should be cleaning too.  It's her home, she needs to do her share.  :police:
She is the laziest person I have ever known. I asked her to tidy up the computer desk but she said it doesn't have to be tidy as long as it is clean. So she wouldn't do it. She refuses to do any dishes. I could go on.
Time to separate dishes. And place all her dirty dishes in a dishpan on her bed everyday. And no using your cups and plates for her.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #10592 on: January 28, 2016, 10:57:43 AM »

Time to separate dishes. And place all her dirty dishes in a dishpan on her bed everyday. And no using your cups and plates for her.

No kidding.  This is unacceptable.  Tell her to grow the fuck up.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10593 on: January 28, 2016, 01:06:13 PM »
throwing a log on the bonfire.  Could she still have a husband/wife duty separation problem?  Even though she's transitioned maybe she still views you as the "wife" in your relationship.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10594 on: January 29, 2016, 02:24:26 AM »
You know what QV, I think she does.

You should see her room. No mature adult would keep a room like that. So yes indeed, she does need to grow the fuck up.

WolFish, your ex sounds like Kayleigh. Though I saw her cleaning out the litter tray yesterday. After 3 months. The cat started peeing down the bath's drain because the litter tray was too dirty for him to use.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10595 on: January 29, 2016, 03:00:21 AM »
You know what QV, I think she does.

You should see her room. No mature adult would keep a room like that. So yes indeed, she does need to grow the fuck up.

WolFish, your ex sounds like Kayleigh. Though I saw her cleaning out the litter tray yesterday. After 3 months. The cat started peeing down the bath's drain because the litter tray was too dirty for him to use.
Three months? Argh. Kayleigh wins the prize there, I think. My ex cluttered the living room - she is one of those credit card switchers - with so much junk mail that I never went in there. She claimed she had to read it all before she could throw it away. The reason she cluttered the living room is because she could not get into her bedroom - we shared one and she had another about the same size. Mine was closet sized so I kept everything in boxes in the basement.  Her bedroom was so full of junk that she had to climb over things to get inside. Mature in the body but not in good sense, I guess.

Maybe Kayleigh has ADHD? When mine is not under control the house looks a disaster (it does now). I keep cleaning and it looks like nothing happened.

In any case, even ADHD is not an excuse for being dirty. Our mess only has nasty stuff when the mouse gets a hold of something. Kayleigh's mess sounds like a health hazard.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10596 on: January 29, 2016, 05:32:10 AM »
  Speaking of conditions in one's rental property ... my landlord hasn't answered the text I sent
   yesterday about bags of trash (I don't know whose) being stored next to the front porch. 

Dude, we're gonna get rats.  :runaway:  :GA:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10597 on: January 29, 2016, 05:40:13 AM »
  I generally dislike having my text messages unanswered, but especially when they are business-related,
   like my messages to my landlord.  He's a pleasant enough guy, but he is not a communicator.  :thumbdn:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10598 on: January 29, 2016, 12:17:30 PM »

This. It's time she grew up.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10599 on: January 29, 2016, 02:16:59 PM »

I am having a hard time convincing my "buddies"  to spend five thousand dollars for their twin tops for sound reinforcement for their band sound.

I can do something similar for about the same money, but I am taking my "job"  seriously and suggesting that they can do BETTER by just boning up and spending real bucks for REAL products already available.

I would love to do the project for them, but I can not with any degree of honesty present a project that would save them money AND be as good as what they need - already available from JBL's Professional Line of sound reinforcement products.

I have some salesmanship and some lawyering to do to talk my friends out of paying ME to do one of my favorite past times = building big badass speakers.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #10600 on: January 29, 2016, 07:39:48 PM »
throwing a log on the bonfire.  Could she still have a husband/wife duty separation problem?  Even though she's transitioned maybe she still views you as the "wife" in your relationship.
Was thinking something similar, but you said it much better.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #10601 on: January 29, 2016, 07:50:49 PM »
The new girl at work is nice but seems sort of dense at times, which means that I have a lot more to do because it's mainly my job to introduce her to all the weirdness at work.

Maybe she's just easily overloaded by too much new information.  That's a problem I have.
  Makes me seem dumber than I supposedly am.  Maybe in time she'll get right up to speed!  :blonde:

It makes sense that people of a certain intellect might view most of the world in terms of stupid people and really stupid people.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10602 on: January 29, 2016, 07:56:46 PM »
a splinter went straight into my finger and broke off beneath the surface of the skin.

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #10603 on: January 29, 2016, 08:19:34 PM »
a splinter went straight into my finger and broke off beneath the surface of the skin.

Dig it out with a steak knife.  :viking:
:gopher:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10604 on: January 30, 2016, 03:54:33 PM »
That's what I told him to do.  :LOL:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.