Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234076 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #10395 on: December 19, 2015, 07:49:30 AM »
There's an aura goofing with my peripheral sight. Hope it will be just that, an aura some mild headache and a bit of nausea. Would be better if it all just went away.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10396 on: December 19, 2015, 08:18:52 AM »
My kitty katz isn't well. I will have to ring the emergency vet first thing in the morning :(

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10397 on: December 19, 2015, 08:58:44 AM »
My kitty katz isn't well. I will have to ring the emergency vet first thing in the morning :(

What is wrong with it?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10398 on: December 19, 2015, 11:21:09 AM »
Got a call to go and bid work on a building a half hour drive away when I got there the building which was supposed to be ready for me to work on in two weeks was just a steel frame in a new parking lot.  Odd they had the parking lot all finished with even the lines  for the parking spots and had started the landscaping but the building wasn't even fully framed nor did it have any floors poured
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #10399 on: December 19, 2015, 04:23:59 PM »
Got a call to go and bid work on a building a half hour drive away when I got there the building which was supposed to be ready for me to work on in two weeks was just a steel frame in a new parking lot.  Odd they had the parking lot all finished with even the lines  for the parking spots and had started the landscaping but the building wasn't even fully framed nor did it have any floors poured

Be careful with that one...doesn't smell right, construction delays and half assed backwards construction usually equal lack of project financing.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10400 on: December 20, 2015, 03:57:19 AM »
My usual headache bitch for the morning goes here. :P

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10401 on: December 20, 2015, 09:00:39 AM »

What is wrong with it?

She's a bit better today. I think she has either a swollen or abcessed anal gland (mmm yummy :zombiefuck:) so she's in agony every time she needs to do number 2's. She got her appetite back today so that's an improvement I guess. Now waiting for the inevitable tummy upset after not eating for days and it happens all over again.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10402 on: December 20, 2015, 02:56:32 PM »

What is wrong with it?

She's a bit better today. I think she has either a swollen or abcessed anal gland (mmm yummy :zombiefuck:) so she's in agony every time she needs to do number 2's. She got her appetite back today so that's an improvement I guess. Now waiting for the inevitable tummy upset after not eating for days and it happens all over again.
Time to get her to a vet, with an ongoing thing like this. Much better for her, and for you.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10403 on: December 20, 2015, 03:42:56 PM »

Be careful with that one...doesn't smell right, construction delays and half assed backwards construction usually equal lack of project financing.

Already passed on the project it was a little too big for me on top of giving me a bad feeling

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10404 on: December 20, 2015, 03:45:49 PM »
My engine hoist  which I needed to use today had an o ring fail and all the fluid drain out,  I fixed it but it cost me an hour of gathering parts and tinkering to get it working again                 

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10405 on: December 20, 2015, 04:14:26 PM »
Have to go up at stupid o'clock today. :GA:

Got it.

Today was a one AM alarm to be at work by two AM. I had a shower, a cup of coffee and made it to work five minutes early, then sat and enjoyed the heat in my car (About twenty two degrees Fahrenheit this morning) and my second cup of coffee awaiting the "key bearer"  to show up.

After twenty five minutes he finally showed up. Funny thing, though, is that while nine were scheduled to show at two AM, only the three of us were there until after seven AM, only one hour before the store was scheduled to open.

Needless to say, not all the work that nine were required to do was done by we three hardcore individuals.

:hair:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10406 on: December 20, 2015, 04:20:26 PM »

Got it.

Today was a one AM alarm to be at work by two AM. I had a shower, a cup of coffee and made it to work five minutes early, then sat and enjoyed the heat in my car (About twenty two degrees Fahrenheit this morning) and my second cup of coffee awaiting the "key bearer"  to show up.

After twenty five minutes he finally showed up. Funny thing, though, is that while nine were scheduled to show at two AM, only the three of us were there until after seven AM, only one hour before the store was scheduled to open.

Needless to say, not all the work that nine were required to do was done by we three hardcore individuals.

They should pay the three of you triple.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10407 on: December 20, 2015, 04:21:22 PM »
  Verizon makes it really, REALLY hard to get DSL set up. :thumbdn:

This post "may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato" but by golly, I have faith that it COULD actually be YOU!!

Good to see you!!

:grouphug:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10408 on: December 20, 2015, 04:23:13 PM »

Got it.

They should pay the three of you triple.

... well, we did not do all the work that was due.

Hardly able to support that stance, legally.

However, when the boss came in asking how it went at about opening time, we told him and he "hit the fan,"  but he was very cool with our efforts.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10409 on: December 21, 2015, 01:39:56 AM »
Tired and grumpy. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein