Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233555 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #10365 on: December 12, 2015, 04:33:20 AM »
A while ago my youngest cat figured out how to open the cupboard under the sink and get to the bin. That was after I put it in there ages ago because the bin was just not safe with him around. Now I have to bar the cupboard doors shut and it makes the kitchen look untidy. A week ago I caught him trying to paw open the fridge! But luckily the door is too heavy.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10366 on: December 12, 2015, 05:07:15 AM »
He's the one who should get in trouble, not you, DD.

I know I was right to do what I did. BUT, company policies being what they are, I am not allowed to ever touch a customer under any circumstances. (Hands-Off policy) So, what I did is definitely reason for dismissal, with no question or recourse.

However, after a week of searching through all the various camera angles of recorded data, there is no record of the beginning of the altercation, only the end where I was kneeling over him (in my words, "trying to help him after he fell").
It seems as if I was watched over again by a set of coincidences, UN-explainable by me. (Thank you, again, Gabriel!)  By all rights, I should be dismissed due to the Hands-Off policy, but there is no proof; only the policeman's account. None of my co-workers busted me.

Actually feels as if I have gained a bit of Badass Grampa cred or something. I keep getting random compliments about various things.

Awesome.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10367 on: December 12, 2015, 05:07:52 AM »
I have an eye infection, the first in a while.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10368 on: December 12, 2015, 05:46:26 PM »

At the moment I am experimenting with Revamil and Mesitran, honey wound ointments. And my face and eyelids are reacting great on it. Infection of my eyelids is nearly gone. It has been there more on than off for months. And now, after using the ointments about a week, I am noticing less irritation in my eyes too.

Is your infection in your eyes only, or also on your eyelids?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #10369 on: December 12, 2015, 08:36:15 PM »

I know I was right to do what I did. BUT, company policies being what they are, I am not allowed to ever touch a customer under any circumstances. (Hands-Off policy) So, what I did is definitely reason for dismissal, with no question or recourse.

However, after a week of searching through all the various camera angles of recorded data, there is no record of the beginning of the altercation, only the end where I was kneeling over him (in my words, "trying to help him after he fell").
It seems as if I was watched over again by a set of coincidences, UN-explainable by me. (Thank you, again, Gabriel!)  By all rights, I should be dismissed due to the Hands-Off policy, but there is no proof; only the policeman's account. None of my co-workers busted me.

Actually feels as if I have gained a bit of Badass Grampa cred or something. I keep getting random compliments about various things.

:2thumbsup:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10370 on: December 13, 2015, 03:19:41 AM »

At the moment I am experimenting with Revamil and Mesitran, honey wound ointments. And my face and eyelids are reacting great on it. Infection of my eyelids is nearly gone. It has been there more on than off for months. And now, after using the ointments about a week, I am noticing less irritation in my eyes too.

Usually it's only the eyes.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10371 on: December 13, 2015, 07:54:59 AM »
I could not resist and pulled on one of the many flakes on my left elbow. Now it is bleeding, and I'm wearing a band-aid to prevent everything becoming red.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10372 on: December 13, 2015, 07:57:56 AM »

Could it be related to your psoriasis?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10373 on: December 13, 2015, 04:44:36 PM »
Did not sleep well last night and am very tired today
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10374 on: December 13, 2015, 11:52:50 PM »

Could it be related to your psoriasis?

:-\

I don't know, I hadn't considered that.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10375 on: December 14, 2015, 01:35:31 PM »

Fucking awesome

You know, the REAL cherry here is that none of my co-workers who were in the area ratted me out.
Hey, if it all just washes away into the mists of passing time, I will be very happy.
 :tard:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10376 on: December 14, 2015, 04:16:20 PM »

Fucking awesome

You know, the REAL cherry here is that none of my co-workers who were in the area ratted me out.
Hey, if it all just washes away into the mists of passing time, I will be very happy.
 :tard:

:thumbup: for awesome co-workers.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10377 on: December 15, 2015, 09:23:35 PM »
Broke up an old boiler at work but the three main pieces were still too heavy to lift out of the trap door to the basement
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10378 on: December 15, 2015, 10:02:01 PM »
Forgot to mute my cell phone at work. Less than an hour after I arrive:

"Hello, can I speak to [Pyraxis]?"
"Yes, this is Pyraxis."
"I'm from [your bank], [division I've never heard of]. How aaare youuu?"
"Are you trying to sell me something?"
"...That's greeeat! I'd like to -"

*click*
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #10379 on: December 15, 2015, 10:21:14 PM »
Nothing like a cold before the Solstice and Christmas!   OY
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant