Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 230591 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #10185 on: October 28, 2015, 01:47:14 AM »
Doctor's appointment in a little more than an hour. I'm so not looking forward to this.

Why are you dreading it so much?

It's the shrink's office, where I get the spazz meds and the hyper meds. All I want is a subscription but first there's a twenty-minute chat about how I'm feeling right now. The doctors are frequently condescending and utterly clueless.

I was lucky this time, though. There was a 20-minute timeslot, sure, what owuld normally promise to be another mind-numbing affair where I would have to assure that yes, I do have friends, yes, my family life is fine, no, I don't currently harbour suicidal thoughts, and yes, I still use the other meds, but this time, it turned out the doctor was hawt. Not just slightly hawt, but super-hawt. Jaw-droppingly hawt. With every answer I produced, her lips would pout in apparent sympathy and complete empathy. She would cross her perfect legs, lean forward to hint at her perfect cleavage and smile with her perfect teeth, in anticipation of yet another clarification from me.

Bloody hell.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10186 on: October 28, 2015, 01:49:20 AM »
Doctor's appointment in a little more than an hour. I'm so not looking forward to this.

It's the shrink's office, where I get the spazz meds and the hyper meds. All I want is a subscription but first there's a twenty-minute chat about how I'm feeling right now. The doctors are frequently condescending and utterly clueless.

I was lucky this time, though. There was a 20-minute timeslot, sure, what owuld normally promise to be another mind-numbing affair where I would have to assure that yes, I do have friends, yes, my family life is fine, no, I don't currently harbour suicidal thoughts, and yes, I still use the other meds, but this time, it turned out the doctor was hawt. Not just slightly hawt, but super-hawt. Jaw-droppingly hawt. With every answer I produced, her lips would pout in apparent sympathy and complete empathy. She would cross her perfect legs, lean forward to hint at her perfect cleavage and smile with her perfect teeth, in anticipation of yet another clarification from me.

Bloody hell.
:LMAO:  :plus:

So, you are already looking forward to the next time?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10187 on: October 28, 2015, 03:56:50 AM »
Bloody hell alright. That is hilarious!

At least you don't get a psych like mine, who is an old man. Way to go odeon!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10188 on: October 28, 2015, 09:38:59 AM »

Bloody hell.
:LMAO:  :plus:

So, you are already looking forward to the next time?

Doubt it.

But the many evils of this world must be waded through if one is to live in this world.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10189 on: October 28, 2015, 03:32:24 PM »
My jaw may have dropped slightly when I said hello to her. And eye contact was nearly impossible.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10190 on: October 28, 2015, 04:02:46 PM »
My jaw may have dropped slightly when I said hello to her. And eye contact was nearly impossible.

Looking at boobs, because eye contact was impossible. Proven spazz case.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10191 on: October 28, 2015, 05:43:06 PM »
I had a giant splinter that had to be cut out,  it's all gone but it still hurts
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #10192 on: October 28, 2015, 06:18:03 PM »

Bloody hell.

I don't know...are you certain there isn't a crisis coming on?   :zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10193 on: October 28, 2015, 08:20:18 PM »
I had a giant splinter that had to be cut out,  it's all gone but it still hurts

I know that one. The splinter that sent me to surgery went in between my middle and ring fingers and lodged between my wrist bones, fortunately missing all the important nerves. I pulled it out, but I could still feel a huge lump inside my wrist. I looked at my brother and said, "I need a doctor."

Hope your recovery is short.
:yikes:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:23:11 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10194 on: October 29, 2015, 12:47:43 AM »

Been there, done that, it's a nuisance. Hope nothing vital was hurt, and that it heals quickly.

(Also that the doctor was not too squeamish, I had an absolute n00b (he had had his training of course, but no proper field experience yet) and it looked like he was afraid of blood and pain in a patient.)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10195 on: October 29, 2015, 12:56:05 AM »

Bloody hell.

I don't know...are you certain there isn't a crisis coming on?   :zoinks:

I may have to adjust my meds. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10196 on: October 29, 2015, 03:05:47 PM »
Got to the hospital without my hospital card so they were going to charge me $117 to get a new one. The reason I had to go back today is because yesterday they turned me away at X-ray because they didn't want to risk closing late. The doc assured me that they would do it yesterday.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10197 on: October 29, 2015, 05:43:25 PM »

Been there, done that, it's a nuisance. Hope nothing vital was hurt, and that it heals quickly.

(Also that the doctor was not too squeamish, I had an absolute n00b (he had had his training of course, but no proper field experience yet) and it looked like he was afraid of blood and pain in a patient.)

It was in my back and hit nothing but was in about an inch.  As to the doctor  the wasn't one my wife did it,  having a rather high pain tolerance does come in handy at times
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10198 on: October 29, 2015, 10:16:18 PM »
I have a crusty lump on my hand that needs to be frozen off.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10199 on: October 30, 2015, 12:16:33 AM »

It was in my back and hit nothing but was in about an inch.  As to the doctor  the wasn't one my wife did it,  having a rather high pain tolerance does come in handy at times

I had a bit of a branch entering a toe, (wearing open shoes on a walk) almost as deep as the toe is long. Because the ratio splinter/toe was so big, I did not dare cutting it out myself. Did not know if the splinter in itself was stopping bleeding or giving structure. And both me and my ex had already tried pulling it out. It did have a convenient handle. :P

Wanted to get cut out without sedation. Local sedation and I do not go well together. The doctor did not have the guts to do that. When I saw how he did the cutting out, I thought I should have done it myself.