Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 232525 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #9870 on: August 03, 2015, 09:01:51 AM »
A massive headache for me, too. Bloody hell.

What is the chance that your headaches may be diet related?  Meaning a type of food may kick them off? 

I find that my tension headaches are in the back of my head.  The seasonable allergy headaches are in the front. I've not had migraines for so long that I'm not sure where I felt them. 

Mama is shutting up now.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 09:04:47 AM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9871 on: August 03, 2015, 12:18:30 PM »
Schedule changes  :GA:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9872 on: August 03, 2015, 11:55:26 PM »

What is the chance that your headaches may be diet related?  Meaning a type of food may kick them off? 

I find that my tension headaches are in the back of my head.  The seasonable allergy headaches are in the front. I've not had migraines for so long that I'm not sure where I felt them. 

Mama is shutting up now.

This is stress-induced migraine, I think.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9873 on: August 04, 2015, 12:43:56 PM »

Mama is shutting up now.

Sue your old employer.  :viking:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9874 on: August 04, 2015, 02:01:19 PM »
When did this happen???

"The house is located on a cultersack"

What the hell???
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9875 on: August 04, 2015, 04:47:33 PM »
More than a quick bitch, but less than a rant.

Was at the surgery center 30 minutes ahead of time.  I couldn't find the PR's Power of Attorney to me, but figured, no biggie, she can just re-sign  the forms I signed for her.  NOOOOOOOOOOO.  They needed the PoA because she is developmentally delayed and they wouldn't let her sign, but I had no proof that I could sign for her, since she is an adult.   A PoA is used primarily for legal purposes when the person cannot sign documents (out of town, comatose, senile, etc.)

Quick run back to the house, searched, no PoA in the fire safety box. Back to the surgery center.  They suggested calling the notary public who did the form (about 6 years ago).  Not open.  Suggestion - why don't I go to the Notary and get a new PoA while she stays at the center?  Because she needs to authorize it, otherwise I could say Donald Trump or Barak Obama gave me PoA to manage their affairs.

Take her to the Notary and spend another $125 for a new PoA.  Bear in mind that she had to shower twice with antibacterial soap, wear clean clothes to bed and the center and sleep on freshly laundered sheets.  But I can take her to Walmart to get the document?

Mission accomplished and surgery done.  Lesson - make damn sure all her doctors have the PoA.

Actually, this was a rant.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9876 on: August 04, 2015, 08:25:17 PM »

Mama is shutting up now.

Sue your old employer.  :viking:

Better yet, just tell them to suck your cock. That should settle it, or if that seems too personal you can feel free to tell them to suck my cock.   :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9877 on: August 04, 2015, 11:56:50 PM »
They owe me money. Now that is stress-inducing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9878 on: August 05, 2015, 02:40:56 AM »
tonight's rank odors served up fresh for the wolfish nose:

stale cigarette smoke filtered through 200 year old cigarette tar infested wood.
open window
diesel fuel alternating with rotting fruit and other new compost smells, combined with poorly maintained truck exhaust.
close window
indoor temperature rises 5 degrees past sweltering
open window
more diesel fuel, but the truck has leaked oil all the way to its unknown destination. substitute "I don't give a f#*= where I let my dog go," mixed with "was that a skunk?"
leave window open because cigarette smell is burning throat
thunderstorm with sheeting rain and lightning within a few blocks
close window
play minecraft for an hour, engage in other activities for 47 minutes, then go downstairs and choke on reek of stale cigarettes
decide to buy a new air filter since we can't get the ones we need from a canadian store and amazon won't ship them here
open window and retreat to upstairs bedroom where there is an air filter with a cache of filters
whine and complain on intensity.
go to bed
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #9879 on: August 05, 2015, 09:30:54 AM »
More than a quick bitch, but less than a rant.

Was at the surgery center 30 minutes ahead of time.  I couldn't find the PR's Power of Attorney to me, but figured, no biggie, she can just re-sign  the forms I signed for her.  NOOOOOOOOOOO.  They needed the PoA because she is developmentally delayed and they wouldn't let her sign, but I had no proof that I could sign for her, since she is an adult.   A PoA is used primarily for legal purposes when the person cannot sign documents (out of town, comatose, senile, etc.)

Quick run back to the house, searched, no PoA in the fire safety box. Back to the surgery center.  They suggested calling the notary public who did the form (about 6 years ago).  Not open.  Suggestion - why don't I go to the Notary and get a new PoA while she stays at the center?  Because she needs to authorize it, otherwise I could say Donald Trump or Barak Obama gave me PoA to manage their affairs.

Take her to the Notary and spend another $125 for a new PoA.  Bear in mind that she had to shower twice with antibacterial soap, wear clean clothes to bed and the center and sleep on freshly laundered sheets.  But I can take her to Walmart to get the document?

Mission accomplished and surgery done.  Lesson - make damn sure all her doctors have the PoA.

Actually, this was a rant.

This makes no sense at all  :(

Is she isn't competent to sign the original document, she certainly isn't competent to sign a PoA.  Front office staff who don't understand these simple things drive me insane!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9880 on: August 05, 2015, 05:23:43 PM »
It was very loud where I worked today to the point it was bleeding over clouding my vision,  that always seems to put me in a bad mood that lasts well after I leave

George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9881 on: August 05, 2015, 05:52:36 PM »
It was very loud where I worked today to the point it was bleeding over clouding my vision,  that always seems to put me in a bad mood that lasts well after I leave

Hate it when that happens. Makes it impossible to think, also impossible to think up coping strategies.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9882 on: August 05, 2015, 07:05:35 PM »

Hate it when that happens. Makes it impossible to think, also impossible to think up coping strategies.

It makes it hard to think period,  most of the time I just head for the door and leave but I'm on a tight schedule  with this job.  Adding to it all there were people all over where I needed to work in my way.

George Bernard Shaw

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9883 on: August 06, 2015, 12:27:17 AM »
sigh, one of the rotting smells was from the kitchen, where wolfy had left the pork ribs he was going to make for lunch this week - on Monday. You will be happy to know that after investigating what kind of bacteria it had, he decided not to try to save it. Apparently there are toxins in the stuff that cannot be killed by cooking. There was a debate on the site about whether this was true, but I am no longer the one who will test such things.

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9884 on: August 06, 2015, 12:27:31 AM »
Ugh. I hate noisy environments.

- Albert Einstein