Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234007 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #9675 on: June 14, 2015, 08:12:19 PM »
People who spend several minutes organizing their purses after they have checked out at the cashiers station, blocking me from the console to use my debit card.

Oh HELL yeah!  That one!   

... AND  GUYs who take even longer to figure how to organise a simple billfold only half full of "ones" they are keeping to give to strippers anyway.

Fucktards!
 ::)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9676 on: June 14, 2015, 11:30:45 PM »
Which is why I only use the self-service stations. I can't stand people.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9677 on: June 15, 2015, 04:35:42 AM »
Workplace is being a big brown stink hole again :thumbdn:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9678 on: June 15, 2015, 11:09:01 PM »
The Mac's graphics card is acting up, producing occasional weirdness on the screen. I suspect it's about to give up. Hoping my new laptop will arrive before it happens.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9679 on: June 16, 2015, 04:26:14 AM »
My wired in smoke alarms are playing up. Even steam is setting them off with intermittent beeps. For some unknown reason tonight they went off due to my clothes dryer :P

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9680 on: June 16, 2015, 06:14:55 AM »
Hi Marion,

Welcome back. Are you here to stay?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #9681 on: June 16, 2015, 11:29:41 AM »
For me, it's usually not the cashiers, it's the customers in front of me.  Who block my getting to the card swiper thingy as they take forever to get their purse organized, peruse the receipt forever, etc.  This last time, I was pretty well done, the stuff was bagged and the stupid bitch customer was still standing there organizing her purse my card was out, no way to get around her and she was totally oblivious.  If I have any organizing to do, I grab my stuff and cart and go off to the side to do it!

Punch her  :boxers:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #9682 on: June 16, 2015, 01:26:45 PM »
For me, it's usually not the cashiers, it's the customers in front of me.  Who block my getting to the card swiper thingy as they take forever to get their purse organized, peruse the receipt forever, etc.  This last time, I was pretty well done, the stuff was bagged and the stupid bitch customer was still standing there organizing her purse my card was out, no way to get around her and she was totally oblivious.  If I have any organizing to do, I grab my stuff and cart and go off to the side to do it!

Punch her  :boxers:

Society does frown on such actions.  I can fantasize however!    :mischief:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9683 on: June 16, 2015, 08:56:21 PM »
The contractor I worked for today added on a bunch of small annoying things not included in the contract he wanted done before he would give me a check
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9684 on: June 16, 2015, 11:09:31 PM »
^That's bloody annoying.

Yesterday morning, I called the computer shop to ask what happened to the laptop I had ordered four days ago to replace the one I had to return. Turns out they'd misplaced the order, somehow, and the model itself was not immediately available.

>:(

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9685 on: June 17, 2015, 05:45:06 AM »
Why do glasses have to cost so much? :(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9686 on: June 17, 2015, 05:50:27 PM »
Which is why I only use the self-service stations. I can't stand people.

I do the same. I was talking about fucktards who plug up the self-serve lanes.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9687 on: June 17, 2015, 06:00:27 PM »

I do not know!!  It pisses me off as well!

I have broken three pairs of glasses this year and mine have to be very expensive. My "insurance"  only covers one pair per year (basically, I am covered for plainJane cheapest of all lenses, but I have to pay for extras).
I have to have "No-Line, Progressive Bifocals," Non-Glare coatings (just like expensive camera lenses) and Super Light Polycarbonite, instead of a kind of glass that would weigh trice as much.

I have spent (My own fault now, twice but FUCK!!) almost eight hundred dollars on MY OWN eyeglasses this year.  Old ones were fine. but I broke them twice.
Imagine how much more careful I have become.

:'(

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #9688 on: June 17, 2015, 09:02:15 PM »

I have broken three pairs of glasses this year and mine have to be very expensive. My "insurance"  only covers one pair per year (basically, I am covered for plainJane cheapest of all lenses, but I have to pay for extras).
I have to have "No-Line, Progressive Bifocals," Non-Glare coatings (just like expensive camera lenses) and Super Light Polycarbonite, instead of a kind of glass that would weigh trice as much.

I have spent (My own fault now, twice but FUCK!!) almost eight hundred dollars on MY OWN eyeglasses this year.  Old ones were fine. but I broke them twice.

Ughh. I've been getting a cheap pair of reading glasses and skipping the bifocals for now, although that's getting harder...it's just crazy once I get done with the progressive lenses that they insist I need and the polycarbonate (so they aren't as thick as coke bottles) that I have to have.

Scratched the lenses (with the added scratch coating) the first week I had them, I am an accident waiting to happen most days even when being careful.  :LOL:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9689 on: June 17, 2015, 09:52:06 PM »

Ughh. I've been getting a cheap pair of reading glasses and skipping the bifocals for now, although that's getting harder...it's just crazy once I get done with the progressive lenses that they insist I need and the polycarbonate (so they aren't as thick as coke bottles) that I have to have.

Scratched the lenses (with the added scratch coating) the first week I had them, I am an accident waiting to happen most days even when being careful.  :LOL:
We seem to be in the same boat so often I am inclined to call you Sister  or at least "seeeestahh"  (urban hip hop reference. It is pronounced gutterally) or some shit.

I still keep a couple of pair of "cheapster, massive diopter factor, nose hanging granny glasses" close by, just so I can get through a day after I have another accident with my "good"  ones.  Not sure I am the most clumsy, but I seem to be the one who fucks up his glasses every few months or so.

It gets expensive to be this clumsy.

:hair: