Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233475 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #9645 on: June 04, 2015, 06:02:17 PM »
You are a goddamn fool not to appreciate me

I pity the fool who don't appreciated Ducky.

:zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9646 on: June 05, 2015, 04:03:32 AM »
I parked my car on the lawn out the front when I saw that neighbour's visitors had parked their car across my carport space. That isn't so bad. But when I went to my car to go out again, I found a parking ticket under the wipers. $50.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9647 on: June 06, 2015, 11:15:49 AM »
No beer in the fridge.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9648 on: June 06, 2015, 04:10:02 PM »
TICKS   :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #9649 on: June 06, 2015, 07:30:40 PM »
TICKS   :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:

They are everywhere here, this year seems worse than the last.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9650 on: June 07, 2015, 02:57:31 AM »
Feeling a bit under the weather. It's either a cold or I'm allergic to something.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #9651 on: June 07, 2015, 12:28:38 PM »
I have to wonder what goes thru the mind of someone who sticks their head out of a car window and shrieks loudly at me as I'm walking down the sidewalk.  Then I wonder what goes thru the mind of said person as they notice I didn't flinch or give any reaction.   Then I wonder that if I had the power to know what went thru their mind, whether I would use that power and put a thought of searing pain into that mind.......and I smile as I continue my walk. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9652 on: June 07, 2015, 02:24:27 PM »
I have to wonder what goes thru the mind of someone who sticks their head out of a car window and shrieks loudly at me as I'm walking down the sidewalk.  Then I wonder what goes thru the mind of said person as they notice I didn't flinch or give any reaction.   Then I wonder that if I had the power to know what went thru their mind, whether I would use that power and put a thought of searing pain into that mind.......and I smile as I continue my walk.
Did it sound like Wooot, WooHoo or Aaaaaow? Were you wearing a tight shirt or short shorts? Do you have a nice ass to inspire shrieking passersby? Sometimes I shriek out the window at people. I hope they feel complimented, or at the very least sexually harassed.  :zoinks:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9653 on: June 07, 2015, 05:33:13 PM »
If a gopher shrieked out the window at me I would consider calling animal control.  :zoinks:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9654 on: June 07, 2015, 08:20:39 PM »
If a gopher shrieked out the window at me I would consider calling animal control.  :zoinks:

:lol1:   :plus:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9655 on: June 09, 2015, 12:14:01 AM »
^Imagining that call now.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9656 on: June 11, 2015, 03:22:44 PM »
Too many stuff going on at the end of the school year. Both for kids and me. So many appointments and stressed out kids. I hate the end of the year. And then I did not even mention the end of the year school sports days and school outings.
 :GA: :GA: :GA:
We'll all be completely drained and mangled when the holidays start.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9657 on: June 12, 2015, 12:12:00 AM »
So different in Australia. The end of the school year is actually at the end of the year (November for uni) when summer starts.

Our financial year does end at the end of June though. Be a nightmare if it ended at the end of December. That is not the time people want to do their taxes.

Second semester at uni will start soon and I will be studying again. These last six months have gone by so fast.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9658 on: June 12, 2015, 12:55:10 AM »
Too many stuff going on at the end of the school year. Both for kids and me. So many appointments and stressed out kids. I hate the end of the year. And then I did not even mention the end of the year school sports days and school outings.
 :GA: :GA: :GA:
We'll all be completely drained and mangled when the holidays start.

Here, our school days have already ended and we have begun our summer classes. In order to avoid doing Physical Education classes during the normal school year, the option exists to do a concentrated course over the summer to get credit for a full year.

(I think this is bullshit! Where I grew up, there was no option; every child had to do physical education starting in fourth grade and going until you were sixteen or a junior in high school. Obviously, as a result, we average old folk are still much stronger than the youth of today. A point which I demonstrated a couple of weeks ago. I generally keep back when the "boys" start to play grab-ass, hitting each other. I just do not like to play like that, but when this turd hit one of my team in the back of the head, I put him down with a one finger punch to the solar plexus. Suddenly, a renewed respect for the old guy that no one wants to play grab-ass with.)

Many courses are available over the summer break.

My daughter is taking her PE course and my son is taking piano classes. It would have been great if their courses had coincided in time, but apparently I have pissed off some Karma god or something.

One goes in the AM and the other goes in the PM.

:hair:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9659 on: June 12, 2015, 04:22:09 AM »
So different in Australia. The end of the school year is actually at the end of the year (November for uni) when summer starts.

Our financial year does end at the end of June though. Be a nightmare if it ended at the end of December. That is not the time people want to do their taxes.

Second semester at uni will start soon and I will be studying again. These last six months have gone by so fast.

Taxes have to be done in April here.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!