Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233636 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #9180 on: December 14, 2014, 11:47:55 PM »
 :agreed:

I read  it, but it just made me want to go organize my bookmarks or run a COMPLETE system wide anti-virus scan or something.

:M

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9181 on: December 14, 2014, 11:51:42 PM »
Damn. I need to organise my bookmarks now. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #9182 on: December 15, 2014, 12:15:54 AM »
Apparently Russian spambots have figured out a way to get past our Captcha checks. 28 attempts to register during the last few hours.

:comrade:

Perhaps the Russians have something important to say to us. :orly:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #9183 on: December 15, 2014, 03:36:36 AM »
My first thought when seeing SG's post was "that's a *quick* bitch?" :P

Yeah...it got a bit lengthy.

More like "one quick bitch, which turned into 100"

Btw check the latest post in mutual love and it explains it better (imo...but then again, what sounds clear to me might not be clear to anyone else).
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #9184 on: December 15, 2014, 05:40:35 AM »
White people even if poor (in this country) don't know what its like to roll with those kinds of punches. But they would, if we weren't so segregated and could speak plainly to each other without getting defensive.
It's a two way street. White people can't feel comfortable making sweeping brush negative statements about, black people, or poor black people. They're so laden with ancestral guilt and fear of being called racist, they can only speak about these things privately without people getting offended. Stand by my original response. There's assholes everywhere. The US is a nation of misplaced anger and guilt.

Indeed.

Morgan Freeman says it so beautifully.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9185 on: December 15, 2014, 06:31:06 AM »
White people even if poor (in this country) don't know what its like to roll with those kinds of punches. But they would, if we weren't so segregated and could speak plainly to each other without getting defensive.
It's a two way street. White people can't feel comfortable making sweeping brush negative statements about, black people, or poor black people. They're so laden with ancestral guilt and fear of being called racist, they can only speak about these things privately without people getting offended. Stand by my original response. There's assholes everywhere. The US is a nation of misplaced anger and guilt.

Indeed.

True, and not true. :P

When my girl was little, she had no idea of colour in people. At age ten, she still was not aware of the skin-colour of kids in her class. She did know who ate what for religious reasons, but colour, she did not notice. As a tiny kid she gave people the colour of the clothes they were wearing. My SIL and BIL got married by a green man. It's how it should be, in an ideal world. It is a thing to aim for.

At work, I learned to actively discriminate. I learned to see groups. If a Dutch guy buys a bike, getting a receipt only will be enough. If a refugee guy buys a bike, he'll get a receipt, and a paper attached to it, with on it all the details of the bike he bought. And yes, we will give all a receipt with attached paper to all, but if a Dutch customer is in haste, and he does not want it, that is not a problem. The refugee guy will not leave the shop without the extra paper. Because he is likely to get targeted as a possible bike thief.
So, I learn to see the differences, to keep customers safe from problems that belonging to a certain group brings them.

Segregation is there, always will be. And as long as it is not too huge a distinction, it is not a problem. But when it gets that massive that crossing the borders is seen as dangerous, deceit, or impossible, that is a problem, for all groups. It is a problem when people do not see the others any more, because of belonging to a different group.

Economically the pressure of the segregation will be the most on the poorest groups.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9186 on: December 15, 2014, 06:40:02 AM »
Apparently Russian spambots have figured out a way to get past our Captcha checks. 28 attempts to register during the last few hours.

:comrade:

Perhaps the Russians have something important to say to us. :orly:

"Research shows that beautiful Russian women are very interested in middle-aged Western gentlemen."
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9187 on: December 15, 2014, 08:37:59 AM »
I knew there was an ulterior reason for PA studying Russian.  Time to delete Rosetta Stone from the computer.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9188 on: December 15, 2014, 08:42:44 AM »
In a crappy mood and don't know why.

Perhaps you realize that you need to postwhore, or I will catch up with you. :hamsterwheel:

My first thought when seeing SG's post was "that's a *quick* bitch?" :P

It's quicker than it would be in another thread. :P

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #9189 on: December 15, 2014, 10:26:24 AM »
Went on a marathon holiday shopping trip yesterday with the neighbor...killed no one, and my sanity is still somewhat intact. :zombiefuck:

Realized how out of touch I am with the world, what is out there, and how much things actually cost these days.

....there is just too much stuff out there. What does everyone do with all that stuff?

Still mentally overwhelmed today. :P

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9190 on: December 15, 2014, 12:21:46 PM »

Perhaps you realize that you need to postwhore, or I will catch up with you. :hamsterwheel:

I don't think I could ever achieve your postwhoring prowess. I am a slow but steady postwhore.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9191 on: December 15, 2014, 01:16:31 PM »

I don't think I could ever achieve your postwhoring prowess. I am a slow but steady postwhore.

Sadly, I have little prowess compared to Odeon. :moomin: Soon, he will have 80,000 posts. :GA:

Perhaps Odeon and CBC could teach a class. :apondering:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9192 on: December 15, 2014, 04:37:50 PM »
About a months worth of work is ready this week and needs to be done before Tuesday :GA:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #9193 on: December 15, 2014, 05:33:23 PM »

Indeed.

He's right. That's quite a skill, isn't it, describing someone of a different race without defining them by their race? Have gotten extremely good at it myself. :M

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9194 on: December 15, 2014, 10:21:17 PM »
About a months worth of work is ready this week and needs to be done before Tuesday :GA:

Here, I'll help: :GA: :GA: