Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231638 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #7710 on: February 10, 2014, 10:51:32 PM »
If I was going to bitch, it would be about the fact that I got a "MOTHER FUCKING TICKET"  for having my fireplug a bit too hard to get to. Yeah, we did not shovel it out fast enough. GOd Dam fucking fourteen inches of snow or what ever, but NO!

:GA: I have more to bitch about.

Our fucking stupid state is about to vote on whether gay marriage is legal or not.

WTF!

Honestly, As long as they (all our gay friends - I have many) do not attempt to force a Church, using a kind of "law"which may or probably IS against Gay unions, Blah!!  ... to "marry them"  with in the Church, etc.

I say I am down with the total Rainbow and all things gay. 

... as long as those couples do not challenge the "church"  to marry them. (this is the reality of the challenge for the most part.) This is difficult.  We have people saying that "normal gays"  can not be recognized in the state as couples.  WTF!  The nstate is worried that some will "force"  a church to marry them.  THIS does not have to happen.

Our Local legislature needs a smack to the head.

WTF does it matter if couples who choose to live together are one way or any other? Why can they NOT have the benefits allowed by the state as a couple?

... and why the fuck does it matter if one is one way and the other is another way?  As long as no one challenges "the church"  against "Teh State" to make a determination ... WTF! (again, constantly separating the church from the state IN HTIS COUNTRY, but BE REAL!!!  THE STATE IS SAYING THAT THE CHURCH IS .... somehowMORE important THAN FREEDOM? important?    YEAH, big vote coming up.) wtf difference does it make, LEGALLY?

HOW the fuck can it make a difference "legally?

I say, WTF difference does any of this shit make?  NONE.  Allow anyone to be partnered with any one they choose.  How the fuck can the "Church" be altered by the "State" allowing any one to do what ever.

My state, in the USA is in an uproar. And who the fuck cares, really, except a bunch of assholes who only care about their own selves and the ways that their religion is allowed to make others buckle down to what THEY believe.

I am disgusted!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:09:02 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7711 on: February 10, 2014, 10:55:07 PM »
But if you're an abnormal gay, it's okay?

(wtf is an abnormal gay?)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7712 on: February 10, 2014, 11:13:51 PM »

I am not convinced that there is any such thing.

Are you saying something that I do not get?

Let us allow two same sex parents, What is the problem?  Why not allow adoption of forgotten babies. There are more needy kids than there are half decent parents with the ability to care for them.  WHo the fuck is that is SO AFRAID!!???!??
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7713 on: February 10, 2014, 11:20:50 PM »

AND WTF are they so afraid of?

Do they think that gay couples are going to raise gay children?

:zombiefuck:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7714 on: February 10, 2014, 11:39:04 PM »
Use the word in its pre-20th century meaning. Problem solved. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7715 on: February 10, 2014, 11:50:40 PM »

Not sure I follow.

Are you saying that "the word" should be, "Queer?"  Which being gay seemed to be to most in those times out of sheer ignorance? (The word Queer meant something really different in those days.)

Really?

Please, do not take us ALL backward an entire century.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:54:22 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7716 on: February 10, 2014, 11:53:22 PM »

I know you are trying to make a point.

Just not sure I know what your point is.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7717 on: February 11, 2014, 12:19:22 AM »

Not sure I follow.

Are you saying that "the word" should be, "Queer?"  Which being gay seemed to be to most in those times out of sheer ignorance? (The word Queer meant something really different in those days.)

Really?

"Gay"="light-hearted"

That is, a "gay couple" was just that, a happy one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7718 on: February 11, 2014, 12:37:06 AM »

You are trying to force me to think differently, Are you not?

I do not think there is any such thing as a normal or an abnormal gay couple anymore than there is a normal (whatever the fuck) couple or single for that matter.

I suppose I may be a bit invested in a close "friend"  and his lifelong partner who have been trying to adopt an abandoned child (or any child, for that matter) for about nine years. It may never happen, because they are gay.  AND yet, they would be the best of parents.
 :'(

State is sometimes an asspack of blackholes, when it comes to thinking in reality. The State would rather leave a child in the hands of total strangers, only to be set aside to other strangers in the future,  than put that one child in the hands of a loving couple who do not fit a singular mold.

They say church and state MUST be kept separate, but as it happens the state uses the church to keep itself  from making a tough or possibly, unpopular decision.
:finger:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7719 on: February 11, 2014, 12:39:33 AM »

Not sure I follow.

Really?

"Gay"="light-hearted"

That is, a "gay couple" was just that, a happy one.

Sorry. I only went back to the mid twentieth century.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7720 on: February 11, 2014, 01:33:42 AM »

I am a bit beside myself about this shit and I should probably just let it go, but lately it has come up so many times that I just want to fucking puke!!

I used think about how difficult it was to teach an autistic child how to spit (you know, after brushing their teeth -SPIT!) as something that had no end. HOW in teh blue fuck do you teach someone, who does NOT get the concept, how to fucking spit?

Anyway, it seems that almost every fucking day, lately, someone asks to know the difference between DVD-R  and DVD+R media and which one should they choose. 

I have explained it to about eight or nine of the people I work with, but when  a 'tard-assed  "customer asks,"  I am called upon to once again go through the history of the development of computer DVD-ROM, the creation of DVD-R media and eventually the creation of DVD-RW media the fact that one could use DVD-RW as if it was a flash drive as long as you only put it into a computer it worked fine, but it would NEVER work in a DVD player, until you close the media, THUS making it completely useless as it was intended to be used.
I have run out of breath by the time I get to the development of the DVD player genre and all its "backward compatibility"  legislation, etc, leading up to the creation of DVD+R media, Drag-n-Drop compatibility etc.

I just need to remember that no one cares about any of that shit and they are not really asking what the difference actually is. Data only mostly works in computers. etc.  so buy the cheaper one (DVD-R) is better for you.
DVD players like DVD+R, etc. etc. etc. etc. so for using a disc in a DVD player, no matter if it is data or movie, use DVD+R

WTF is wrong with these people!!  Just buy some shit and get the fuck out!
 :police:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 01:36:13 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7721 on: February 11, 2014, 08:10:19 AM »

I am not convinced that there is any such thing.

Are you saying something that I do not get?

I was trying to make a joke about the stupidity of the term "normal gay".
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #7722 on: February 11, 2014, 08:49:55 AM »
Fart. I was just about to mount my bike, to get to the fishmongers.. and then it started to rain. Consider the store a bit too far to go there by foot.

See, trying to handle an umbrella on my mountain bike is simply not doable. Bugger.

Okay, supermarket it will be, then..

(Some dish with tuna? (Tuna out of a can/tin))
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #7723 on: February 12, 2014, 06:39:16 AM »
Fart. I was just about to mount my bike, to get to the fishmongers.. and then it started to rain. Consider the store a bit too far to go there by foot.

See, trying to handle an umbrella on my mountain bike is simply not doable. Bugger.

Okay, supermarket it will be, then..

(Some dish with tuna? (Tuna out of a can/tin))

If you're determined to ride in the rain, why not clamp the umbrella to your handlebars?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #7724 on: February 12, 2014, 07:35:13 AM »
^ (thanks, butz) Not really an option. In this neck of the woods there is almost always wind. Often quite a bit. Plus my ATB doesn't have fenders or mudguards so when the roads (or bicycle lanes) are wet so is my trousers. Front and back, that is.

Well, it doesn't rain that much here and when it does I'm okay with walking to the fairly nearby supermarket. With 'me' umbrella. Not a thing I dislike.. if it's once in a while.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.