Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231375 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #7425 on: December 31, 2013, 04:37:37 AM »
Her successor seems a total prick.  He is very unlike able.
blah blah blah

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #7426 on: December 31, 2013, 05:50:14 AM »
OK.....(breathe in )

So one of my team leaders is a fucking evangelical Christian. Worst still, she is a newly ordained minister.
Those of you who do not know, I live in Australia, pretty casual place in terms of religion. a year ago, the person at the reins was an Atheist and not a secretive Atheist. Australia being Australia was saying "So what she is a fucking hopeless PM regardless of her religious affiliation and her gender, vote her out". I ddi not think too much of Julia Gillard but a few aspects to her drew my vote and one of them was her bravery to put out her lac of religious conviction.
OK I know this is in a pubic space but my Mother died two years or so ago . I do not morn her passing as such, in as much as I think of the excruciating time she had been development of her cancer an hr death as being horrendous and sad and unfair. What would have surely otherwise been a fit 62 year old 4'11" pocket rocket, health eating, non-smoking, non-drinking lady be murdered by Cancer.
The problem is that .....surprisingly when I talk with this lady of the church when she talk of my remaining Parent, she thinks i should risk my children's safety by letting him know where I live and invite him into my life.
Last two times I saw this man, I punched him out.
That was 15 years ago. he is now 64 and 3000 kms away.
She was quite convinced that the moral imperative was that I should make contact and work towards the end of renewing relationship with him.
I say "Fuck that sideways in the arse" BUT what do you guys think?

Discussing personal life with strangers is asking for their input. Try not to do that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #7427 on: December 31, 2013, 06:08:28 AM »
Most Swedish women like types like these:

Oh Tony Abbott.
Well let me gibe you the low down on that piece of shit The reason why Julia managed to succeed over Tony was NOT because she was well liked. In fact she as pretty much hated. (For good reason - she backstabbed and wrested her posit of one of the most popular leaders in Australia since Bob Hawke in ...I dunno 1983?) So she was hated ...but the guy who climbed over a pack of bodies to his mantle in the liberal part was a well known and feared "toe-cutter" for the Liberal Party. He was a nasty piece of shit political assassin  and physically a formidable man(apparently) being a good boxer. He was as fit as all get up too. (Bodie I am about 20 year short of being regular in routine boxing training BUT I would LOVE the opportunity to turn his big arsed ears to cauliflower ears (in fact look at those big ears and tell me that the ears have not been protected by some brilliant boxing....) I do not give shit really. The last one on one I had was not a 56 year old politician , it was a bikie in his forties and I came out ok
So the fact that he has a face like a smashed crab, he is the real deal in terms of an opposition leader, and I hate to say it, but he is the leader Australia NEEDS at this point in time. A piece of shit that will curb the deficit an do Australia so a real benefit by tightening our purses ruthless because he does't give a shit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7428 on: December 31, 2013, 06:25:03 AM »
OK.....(breathe in )

So one of my team leaders is a fucking evangelical Christian. Worst still, she is a newly ordained minister.
Those of you who do not know, I live in Australia, pretty casual place in terms of religion. a year ago, the person at the reins was an Atheist and not a secretive Atheist. Australia being Australia was saying "So what she is a fucking hopeless PM regardless of her religious affiliation and her gender, vote her out". I ddi not think too much of Julia Gillard but a few aspects to her drew my vote and one of them was her bravery to put out her lac of religious conviction.
OK I know this is in a pubic space but my Mother died two years or so ago . I do not morn her passing as such, in as much as I think of the excruciating time she had been development of her cancer an hr death as being horrendous and sad and unfair. What would have surely otherwise been a fit 62 year old 4'11" pocket rocket, health eating, non-smoking, non-drinking lady be murdered by Cancer.
The problem is that .....surprisingly when I talk with this lady of the church when she talk of my remaining Parent, she thinks i should risk my children's safety by letting him know where I live and invite him into my life.
She was quite convinced that the moral imperative was that I should make contact and work towards the end of renewing relationship with him.

Moral imperative?  No, you know better than she what kind of person your father is.
  Is she pushing for a reconciliation because she thinks your children need their grandfather, or because her religion
  teaches  "Honor thy father and thy mother"  and she thinks God disapproves of your keeping a distance?  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7429 on: December 31, 2013, 06:28:07 AM »
But I tried with a girl working at Systembolaget today, and she is real for sure. She once asked me for my ID, so she must have thought that I was younger than 20. I have joked about it a couple of times now, but she doesn't bite.  :thumbdn:

She's probably embarrassed about the whole thing now. Older guy trying to chat her up using the same line, for months and months and months. :P

I've done it twice. If she could think out of the box, she would think: "Haha, I thought this guy was less than half his real age. That's kind of charming. He seems nice."

But of course someone working at Systembolaget doesn't have the brains for that.

Lit, you can disparage her intelligence all you want, she still won't be interested.
   My own track record of attracting people is nearly 0%, I don't assume that everyone around me is stupid.
   Sometimes people just aren't interested and there's nothing you can do about it.  :dunno:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #7430 on: December 31, 2013, 07:17:09 AM »
OK.....(breathe in )

Moral imperative?  No, you know better than she what kind of person your father is.
  Is she pushing for a reconciliation because she thinks your children need their grandfather, or because her religion
  teaches  "Honor thy father and thy mother"  and she thinks God disapproves of your keeping a distance?  :orly:

:indeed:

If you don't want her to interfere, sit down with her and politely say that you don't want her to interfere. I suspect that she is just being helpful, in her mind, at least. I see no need to ascribe her religious motives with no evidence. Perhaps she is proselytizing, and she believes that her religion can help you. Or, perhaps she sees tragedy in a family apart, and wants to help you reconcile with your father before he dies. Perhaps she thinks that, if your father dies before you see him next, your last memory of him will be a fight. Who knows? Either way, if you don't want her to give advice, ask her not to.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #7431 on: December 31, 2013, 09:29:15 AM »
But I tried with a girl working at Systembolaget today, and she is real for sure. She once asked me for my ID, so she must have thought that I was younger than 20. I have joked about it a couple of times now, but she doesn't bite.  :thumbdn:

She's probably embarrassed about the whole thing now. Older guy trying to chat her up using the same line, for months and months and months. :P

I've done it twice. If she could think out of the box, she would think: "Haha, I thought this guy was less than half his real age. That's kind of charming. He seems nice."

But of course someone working at Systembolaget doesn't have the brains for that.

Lit, you can disparage her intelligence all you want, she still won't be interested.
   My own track record of attracting people is
nearly 0%, I don't assume that everyone around me is stupid.
   Sometimes people just aren't interested and there's nothing you can do about it.  :dunno:[/font]

The Weeble has been holding out on us. :smarty:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7432 on: December 31, 2013, 10:29:19 AM »
OK.....(breathe in )

Be polite and ask her to respect your judgement on the issue.  As for the issue of contacting someone where the last two times it ended in violence well that's never a good idea
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #7433 on: December 31, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »
OK.....(breathe in )

Just tell her you're a better person without certain people in your life. I know I am.  :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7434 on: December 31, 2013, 07:40:08 PM »
My wife's knee is having one of it's dreaded flare ups :thumbdn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7435 on: December 31, 2013, 07:42:03 PM »
OK.....(breathe in )

She forgot one thing.
Forgiving can be a great thing, to help people getting along further in life, when they have to be in each other's way. but it never comes for free.
Why should you forgive a bastard, who wrecked more than he will ever be aware of, if he does not even realise what he did, or wants to be accountable for what he did.
That teamleader of yours is a moron. Forgiveness does not work that way.

It's a trick often seen in evangelical groups (not evangelical in the sense of Lutheran). Forgive, the holy ghost will make everything better, and all will be healed. It's bullshit. Forgiveness does not take away accountability.

Tell her to read her bible better. It is good to break with what is really bad and dangerous in ones life.
Your first task is keeping your kids safe. And you are doing that, despite the father you had. That teamleader of yours should be grateful, and should be thanking the goddess on her bare knees, that she is allowed to see a miracle in real life, when seeing you.

Fun fact. Evangelicals like to work on emotions. She will probably see your being uneasy when she starts nagging you as a sign of how she is reading your emotional needs well. Maybe next time you see her, and she starts trying to get at you again, that thought might make you laugh. Evangelicals can be easy to confuse, if you don't play the emotions game to their rules. Could be fun.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7436 on: December 31, 2013, 07:44:30 PM »

What do you want, Lit? First you complain about a girl knowing Spanish, and a bit of Latin, not being interested in you. And now you complain about a girl that doesn't have the brains to get a joke isn't interested in you.

TheoK

« Reply #7437 on: December 31, 2013, 07:46:29 PM »
I'd rather go for the girl with some brains. The sad thing is that she wasn't interested either.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7438 on: December 31, 2013, 07:50:12 PM »
@ Al,

If your teamleader keeps bugging you about this, you can probably report her to human resources, or something like that.
What she does is a kind of harassment. And I am pretty sure she is not paid by the firm you work for to preach and win souls.

She's crossing lots of lines, in what she is doing. Evangelising during work, and asking an employee to risk the safety of his kids, and the sanity of himself, because of her idea of what god wants this employee to do.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #7439 on: December 31, 2013, 07:51:26 PM »
That's excellent, Hyke.  :plus:
:gopher: