Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235025 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #7410 on: December 30, 2013, 05:14:35 PM »
But I tried with a girl working at Systembolaget today, and she is real for sure. She once asked me for my ID, so she must have thought that I was younger than 20. I have joked about it a couple of times now, but she doesn't bite.  :thumbdn:

:dunno:

Here, many stores ID everyone, regardless of apparent age.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

TheoK

« Reply #7411 on: December 30, 2013, 05:17:36 PM »
But at Systembolaget they just check your age. The age limit for buying there is 20 (although it's 18 in a bar  :facepalm2: ).

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #7412 on: December 30, 2013, 05:22:13 PM »
I tried to talk to a girl on the board where I met Stalin. She is 29, so it's not a tremendous difference in age. She had a text in Spanish in her profile. I understood some. It turns out that she too knows some Latin. No interest from her, though. This is the way it is most times with me and women. But I can bet that if some uneducated, unintelligent type had tried, she would have been interested  :thumbdn:

You never know if people are who they say they are on the internet.  She could have been a big butch Spaniard named Jesus with the intention of fucking you up the butt  :laugh:

Is there something you're not telling us about yourself, Bodie? :P
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #7413 on: December 30, 2013, 08:34:32 PM »
I tried to talk to a girl on the board where I met Stalin. She is 29, so it's not a tremendous difference in age. She had a text in Spanish in her profile. I understood some. It turns out that she too knows some Latin. No interest from her, though. This is the way it is most times with me and women. But I can bet that if some uneducated, unintelligent type had tried, she would have been interested  :thumbdn:

You never know if people are who they say they are on the internet.  She could have been a big butch Spaniard named Jesus with the intention of fucking you up the butt  :laugh:

Is there something you're not telling us about yourself, Bodie? :P

No, I think there is little mystery surrounding my sexual preferences  :orly:
blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #7414 on: December 31, 2013, 02:50:38 AM »
She doesn't like cock up her shitter  :(

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #7415 on: December 31, 2013, 03:06:49 AM »
No, not up the bum.  It's a  'one way' system.

Never had anyone want to shove their cock in my bum, anyway.  :M
blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #7416 on: December 31, 2013, 03:09:50 AM »
I though those tea drinkers were real pervs :eyebrow:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #7417 on: December 31, 2013, 03:34:13 AM »
Not when there is a perfectly good front entrance.

We call botty sex 'prison sex'  :hahaha:
blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #7418 on: December 31, 2013, 03:36:02 AM »
 :orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7419 on: December 31, 2013, 04:06:34 AM »
But I tried with a girl working at Systembolaget today, and she is real for sure. She once asked me for my ID, so she must have thought that I was younger than 20. I have joked about it a couple of times now, but she doesn't bite.  :thumbdn:

She's probably embarrassed about the whole thing now. Older guy trying to chat her up using the same line, for months and months and months. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #7420 on: December 31, 2013, 04:08:35 AM »
OK.....(breathe in )

So one of my team leaders is a fucking evangelical Christian. Worst still, she is a newly ordained minister.
Those of you who do not know, I live in Australia, pretty casual place in terms of religion. a year ago, the person at the reins was an Atheist and not a secretive Atheist. Australia being Australia was saying "So what she is a fucking hopeless PM regardless of her religious affiliation and her gender, vote her out". I ddi not think too much of Julia Gillard but a few aspects to her drew my vote and one of them was her bravery to put out her lac of religious conviction.
OK I know this is in a pubic space but my Mother died two years or so ago . I do not morn her passing as such, in as much as I think of the excruciating time she had been development of her cancer an hr death as being horrendous and sad and unfair. What would have surely otherwise been a fit 62 year old 4'11" pocket rocket, health eating, non-smoking, non-drinking lady be murdered by Cancer.
The problem is that .....surprisingly when I talk with this lady of the church when she talk of my remaining Parent, she thinks i should risk my children's safety by letting him know where I live and invite him into my life.
Last two times I saw this man, I punched him out.
That was 15 years ago. he is now 64 and 3000 kms away.
She was quite convinced that the moral imperative was that I should make contact and work towards the end of renewing relationship with him.
I say "Fuck that sideways in the arse" BUT what do you guys think?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

TheoK

« Reply #7421 on: December 31, 2013, 04:15:11 AM »

She's probably embarrassed about the whole thing now. Older guy trying to chat her up using the same line, for months and months and months. :P

I've done it twice. If she could think out of the box, she would think: "Haha, I thought this guy was less than half his real age. That's kind of charming. He seems nice."

But of course someone working at Systembolaget doesn't have the brains for that.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #7422 on: December 31, 2013, 04:20:23 AM »
@ Al

It is a pity she is your team leader,  you could be really rude to her.   I would just tell her to go fuck herself with a frosty mop.  She knows fuck all about it.

I never really got the full story about Julia Gillard.  She became a person of interest to me when she refused to courtesy to the Queen.  She seemed quite likeable on the surface. 
blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #7423 on: December 31, 2013, 04:23:37 AM »
Most Swedish women like types like these:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #7424 on: December 31, 2013, 04:32:39 AM »
@ Al

It is a pity she is your team leader,  you could be really rude to her.   I would just tell her to go fuck herself with a frosty mop.  She knows fuck all about it.

I never really got the full story about Julia Gillard.  She became a person of interest to me when she refused to courtesy to the Queen.  She seemed quite likeable on the surface.

To be truthful if Julia was in government for another 5 years, I may have actually warmed to her.

I mean that in both senses of the word. Julia on the exterior has little to warm her to the public conscience and is not particularly more than just a cardboard cutout.....but dig beneath the surface and you find just enough that place her above the rest of the personality-barren pollies.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap