Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235391 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #7110 on: November 07, 2013, 12:34:59 AM »
I feel completely unable to explain my views, at this moment in time. Very frustrating. :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7111 on: November 07, 2013, 12:42:30 AM »
I saw general crappiness creeping up on my oldest last night. This morning she complained about a sore throat, and she would barely eat. She left for school by the powers of paracetamol. I think I will get her home ill, right after lunch, when she finished an test on German.
I don't like the flu.  :thumbdn:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #7112 on: November 07, 2013, 06:38:28 AM »
I feel completely unable to explain my views, at this moment in time. Very frustrating. :GA:

:GA::GA:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7113 on: November 07, 2013, 01:11:36 PM »
I really really really don't want to work today.

I echo this sentiment. Have to leave shortly. Also, I feel sick. Chicken parm + coffee didn't mix well in my stomach.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7114 on: November 07, 2013, 05:06:11 PM »
I really really really don't want to work today.

I'll be saying that this weekend.  I'm ready for a big lottery win.   :toporly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

TheoK

« Reply #7115 on: November 07, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »
I have false hunger feelings again. It will probably end with me eating a tuna sandwich (it's midnight here)  :thumbdn:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7116 on: November 07, 2013, 05:08:07 PM »
I have false hunger feelings again. It will probably end with me eating a tuna sandwich (it's midnight here)  :thumbdn:

How do you know they are false?  Maybe you really need a sandwich!  :orly:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7117 on: November 07, 2013, 05:09:19 PM »
  Now I want a tuna sandwich as well.  I don't have the ingredients.  I'll have to have some  :fsm:  instead.

People forget.

TheoK

« Reply #7118 on: November 07, 2013, 05:15:00 PM »
Now I'm eating a tuna sandwich with mayonnaise  :orly:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7119 on: November 07, 2013, 05:22:22 PM »
Now I'm eating a tuna sandwich with mayonnaise  :orly:

I'm going to sneak into your kitchen and make one for myself!   :ninja:

People forget.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7120 on: November 09, 2013, 01:28:15 AM »
I want a dog but I'm allergic to them. :(

Sorry.

None of us have allergies to any animals. Only allergies we have are involved with the changes in the weather (? WTF!), pollen content (I have no allergies, actually) and mold related difficulties.

Wish you could get a dog!!

Dogs are great!

As soon as we can find a small dog, we will have a dog.  I want to rescue one from a bad home.  I keep looking at the proper places. I will get lucky, eventually.

We had several when I was a kid. The last one was one of these.

He chose me as his master from early on. I had no say in the matter. When I started at the uni and moved away from home, he went wild every time I came home. Regardless of when I opened that door--usually late Friday night--he'd follow me around until I'd yield and take him out for a long walk.

I really, really miss that dog.

I'll bet that he even knew when you were coming home, as well. Probably raised Hell all week in anticipation.

That is a beautiful dog!

I have had many loyal dogs as well.  It is the reason I NEED to get one for my kids to replace Snuggles, who died a few years back.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7121 on: November 09, 2013, 01:30:28 AM »
My brain is trying to do too much at once and failing at it.

Much like my own godfucked feeling in the past few days.

???
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7122 on: November 09, 2013, 01:38:53 AM »
  I have a lot of heartburn lately!  :sick:
I have too. I tried Ceilidh's gluten free chips and boy did I pay for it.

Another quick bitch: I am still gaining weight. In the past two years I have gained 20kgs. Yes, I was underweight before but this sucks. A lot of my clothes don't fit me any more.  ???

I am at my heaviest now.  :hug:   My weight gain is caused by bad eating habits.  Is yours related to medication?
I think so. I take three meds known to cause weight gain: haloperidol, quetiapine and lithium. I have been trying to eat healthier and exercise more (except for this week which is study week before exams) so I will give that a little more time to see if it is doing me any good.

The pants I was planning to wear to my sister's wedding are too small for me now. :(

Good luck, kiddo!!

I have experienced some weight gain as well over the past few months.  I am mostly able to toss mine off as just being a litttle less active due to the healing process.

I did lose about fourteen pounds since my last doctor visit, however. I think that keeeping a positive attitude and trying to simply eat a bit less goes a long way to keeping weight under control, despite drugs making you want to eat anything you see.

I was using drugs that make me eat and never shit. How fucked up could that get!?!  :zombiefuck:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7123 on: November 09, 2013, 01:45:41 AM »
I have a two-hour presentation this morning but I don't feel prepared at all.

Hope it went well, but then I saw your post that some quoted about not being able to express well.

:'(

I often stand up in front of a meeting because I have so much to say, then I  ... uhm, well ... I mean  ...  I just   Uhm ... have so damn much to offer to the discussion that I um .. I mean, well you know. I mean really you know, right, so I do not have to say it, right and you all get my meaning now, right?

... been there.  If it is not about what I LOVE and NEED to talk about, you might as well not expect me to do the talking.   :LOL:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7124 on: November 09, 2013, 03:48:31 AM »
I want a dog but I'm allergic to them. :(

Sorry.

None of us have allergies to any animals. Only allergies we have are involved with the changes in the weather (? WTF!), pollen content (I have no allergies, actually) and mold related difficulties.

Wish you could get a dog!!

Dogs are great!

As soon as we can find a small dog, we will have a dog.  I want to rescue one from a bad home.  I keep looking at the proper places. I will get lucky, eventually.

We had several when I was a kid. The last one was one of these.

He chose me as his master from early on. I had no say in the matter. When I started at the uni and moved away from home, he went wild every time I came home. Regardless of when I opened that door--usually late Friday night--he'd follow me around until I'd yield and take him out for a long walk.

I really, really miss that dog.

I'll bet that he even knew when you were coming home, as well. Probably raised Hell all week in anticipation.

That is a beautiful dog!

I have had many loyal dogs as well.  It is the reason I NEED to get one for my kids to replace Snuggles, who died a few years back.

My parents said he did know. And when I had left, he'd search the house for me. Every time. He was a good, cheerful companion. Always there for me.

I'm convinced every kid needs a dog to grow up with, to teach them about life and friendships. It's a shame it is not always possible.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein