Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 160170 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #13845 on: January 08, 2018, 06:29:17 PM »
Before I started to sleep downstairs, on the sofa, that room is THE coldest room in the whole house, went in earlier to make up a morphine shot and on walking in there it was so cold I could feel it on just crossing the threshold of the room it was like diving into liquid fucking helium, it was an icy blast from hell, and picking up the stone mortar and pestle was like holding a block of ice. I have about 90% decided that I'm going to cut the bed to bits, dissect the mattress (past it anyway, way, way past not being all sharp and pokey and proddy and stabby ) to make sure no valuables have fallen into any holes in it, would be shite to toss out a bag of weed etc., and I've found at least one big sack of synthetic bud, several grams of diphenidine and a capsule of methoxphenidine (two dissociative anaesthetic/likely mild opioid and also a stimulant, like the compound its originally derived from in either case) plus a full, still unused case of nitrous oxide whippits (need to find my cracker, IIRC its a 100-pack of nitrous canisters, just need to find the top of my cracker), even found bags of ethylphenidate (ethyl ester analog of methylphenidate/ritalin, and about 10g of 3-fluorophenmetrazine, which IMO is THE finest, smoothest stimulant with the best rush of any DARI I've ever had. Never had the original prescription preludin/phenmetrazine but its legendary more or less amongst those who have. It got banned more or less worldwide due to its being so damn euphoric it was considered to as outdoing them all. Before my time though, I'd  have no other way to taste it than to make it, since it, like quaaludes, they were both shitcanned for having too much recreational potential; apparently the original, unfluorinated preludin, aka 'prellies' were SUPER-popular amongst the beatles. I've only had the 3-fluorinated version but hooooo---leeeee-sheee-----yit is that ever one rock solid nuclear-option of a silk-smooth, velvety soft and nonjittery beaut of a psychostimulant that if if god and jesus christ were to work together on a stimulant-type chemistry project then the archangels would be the ones ferrying the reagents back and forth, the angels setting any inert gas or vacuum lines needed...lol....god himself would be running the synth with jesus working the hotplate/mag-stirring. Best fucking stimulant ever. Beats the crap out of ethyl-ritalin.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13846 on: January 12, 2018, 11:51:43 PM »
My "mentor" for my computer course emailed me and said she called me and left a message. I have evidence of the call but not the message.

So I emailed back and said as such and said where I'm up to in the course.

I received an email back suggesting that we meet in Fremantle tomorrow, which is an hour and a half's travel for me on a Sunday. Public transport, not car, the car has problems at the moment.

So I said ok to that. Then received another email - her mother needs help moving from hospital to a home of some sort so Sunday is out.

Just now I received a phone call from her (eek, phone call!) And she said that I'm doing well (up to Chapter 4) and we should meet next week sometime. So I'm to ring her by Wednesday if she hasn't rung me. Oh dear.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:54:04 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13847 on: January 13, 2018, 05:04:34 AM »
Sick again. Stomach bug or some such thing.
To me it looks like you're saying that banning bombs didn't stop bombs going off therefore there is no point to gun control because it's a mental health issue. 

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13848 on: Today at 06:16:24 AM »
There is a really loud frog in the garden outside my bedroom window. Hope it quits its croaking when I go to bed.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae