Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 200415 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #10440 on: December 30, 2017, 09:59:24 PM »
Did you invest in bitcoin?  :autism:

I actually had a tiny amount back when it wasn't worth shit. Forgot about it, lost the password/website in the moves. Pretty sure the site got hacked and shut down.

I've missed the boat on shit so many times it's hilarious.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10441 on: December 31, 2017, 10:05:03 AM »
Ah damn, Icequeen the Millionaire has a nice ring to it.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10442 on: December 31, 2017, 12:17:16 PM »
IQ the Millionaire does sound nice.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10443 on: December 31, 2017, 12:57:54 PM »
Lestat the millionaire has an even nicer ring to it :LOL:
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10444 on: December 31, 2017, 06:32:06 PM »
A few days back, when we needed to open a new pack of ground coffee, I caught myself rifling through the cupboard, declariing "I definitely have  two Rich Italians in there" .
Oh! if  only! But  I should think one would do, woudn't it?  Two might kill each other.  :LOL:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10445 on: December 31, 2017, 07:00:58 PM »
Then you could collect the spoils for yourself.  :laugh:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #10446 on: December 31, 2017, 07:34:10 PM »
Ah damn, Icequeen the Millionaire has a nice ring to it.

Sure does. I think I could even be best pals with Icequeen the Millionaire.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10447 on: December 31, 2017, 08:50:08 PM »
That went well. Fallout tactics, had a guy with a rifle rushing my three squad members, had two of them lay down suppressing fire with hunting rifles, with a brief break for one of them when an attack dog rushed up from the side, so quickly had him pull out an uzi submachinegun and end that dog with a burst of 9mm rounds, before switching to his rifle again, keep the shooter pinned down, whilst the third team member snuck up behind him, pulled her MP5 SMG and put two bursts into him at near point blank range, result, no more annoying sniper fire, and recovery of a hunting rifle I can sell later, plus a pair of browning-high power semi-auto pistols (although they have a three-round burst option also), which are a decent improvement on the beretta pistols the squad was using, but sold (they still kept a pair of uzis and a pair of MP5 SMGs for those close-in moments where things turn nasty. Damn did that sniper ever get a nasty surprise, one minute he was taunting and shouting abuse at the two of my riflemen pinning him into a corner, the next the other trooper on stealth mode had crept up behind him and emptied half an MP5 mag into him. Come to think of it though next time at ranges like kassi (yes, named after THAT kassi, and made to look as hot as possible, as a bit of a tribute to a certain somebody:autism:) was firing at, might just switch to aimed shot and use a .45 to put one round right into the enemy soldier's eyesockets, since when someone is lying down prone they are a LOT easier to hit, even a modest shooter has an 80-90% chance of hitting them when lying down. Just to conserve ammo rather than empying half a clip into somebody, despite the way doing that makes damn sure the little fucker isn't ever going to get another shot off. Because my squad is going through 9mm rounds like I go through bottles of beer. Only quicker. Using tactics like luring the buggers out of cover, giving chase, only to round the corner and fine one squaddie with an SMG or high-powered pistol with a 3-round burst option, and the other with either a pump-action or double-barreled shotgun,, bad guy turns the corner and immediately gets a full burst of SMG fire and both barrels of a shotgun targeted at the groin and the head. The result is 99.99% of the time, one bad-guy never getting up again. Mainly because his head is no longer either attached to his shoulders, or finished from busily dripping down in pieces from the nearest wall. A very effective tactic indeed. Or at worst, even an aimed hunting rifle shot right through the eyes. Effective, but very, very messy.

Those damn attack dogs are annoying though. One round tends always to off the buggers, but they can't half get up in close quickly.

And SWEET, I was sure I would miss family guy/american dad, but on the +1 ITV2 channel family guy is still on, so american dad is yet to come. Very nice, I got to watch species III AND family guy.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10448 on: January 01, 2018, 08:05:41 AM »
Thinking about millions. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10449 on: January 01, 2018, 08:57:07 AM »
Then you could collect the spoils for yourself.  :laugh:
Nooooooo. Not spoiled coffee! noooooooooo  :zombiefuck:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10450 on: January 01, 2018, 09:47:42 AM »
Almost 10 in the morning and still not above freezing.  Yikes!
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10451 on: January 02, 2018, 03:22:45 AM »
Listing the things I must do today.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10452 on: January 03, 2018, 03:22:13 PM »
*wraps QV in one of my leather trenchcoats to keep her warm* just keep it in good nick while you wear it.

*brings his dressing robe for the PR in case shes cold too*, same applies. Can't have her royal sweetieness get chilly now can we? (that doesn't need an answer, I already know it :P)

Thinking I'ma grab a tiramisu family size tub and scoff the lot while I go back to my fallout tactics game.

Maybe take a break later to run naked from door to door swearing in the middle of the night :LOL1: but only if I can be arsed (in both senses of the word) if not then I'll take my break with duke nukem 3d atomic edition, that I downloaded a pirate edition of with a shitload of expansion packs, some of them I haven't even played yet.

Also thinking that I REALLY need a fuckin' piss. Theresa May...get over here, put a bag over your head, with a hole where your mouth is, lie down and stay there, because really need the bog.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 03:24:01 PM by Lestat »

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10453 on: January 03, 2018, 04:36:46 PM »
Twunting bollocks, I'd already scoffed the tiramisu. So I might have a can of chilled rice pudding later (I never, ever cook it, just put it in the fridge until its nice and cold, or open it, stick a spoon in it so I can cut the can from round it with cleaned up bolt-cutters etc. and then eat it as a frozen rice pudding ice cream on a metal stick, without any of that coarse, vertical-grained godawful lolly-stick wood. Fuck I hate that shit. Can't touch it without gloves at least, although of course I use a new pair of surgical gloves for that, not my thick rubber elbow length ones, but thats just because of where those gloves have been. And where those have been you really do not want to eat anything that has come near them...I'd sooner not have a cyanide-flavoured rice pudding-pop :P

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10454 on: January 16, 2018, 05:08:49 AM »
Thinking how busy I am this week. Tomorrow night Kayleigh and I are going to an autistics meet up in the city. Thursday I am taking Kayleigh to her psych appointment and I'm going in with her at her psychiatrist's request. Friday I have a chiropractor appointment and then I have to go to Fremantle to meet with my online course mentor. I don't know how that will go and I'm a bit nervous about it.

Weekend is for cleaning the house ready for inspection on Tuesday.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae