Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 200444 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #10290 on: October 12, 2017, 12:12:52 PM »
Spazzes unite. Yeah, right... :laugh:

That supermarket will turn into an I2 live experiment.  :trollskull:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10291 on: October 12, 2017, 12:14:19 PM »

:runaway:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10292 on: October 12, 2017, 12:15:49 PM »

:runaway:

The meat section will be where the call outs and the nudities are.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10293 on: October 12, 2017, 12:41:55 PM »
Hyke, would this I2 supermarket live experiment, be a follow-up or expansion perhaps, of our cat-herding project?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10294 on: October 12, 2017, 01:00:20 PM »
The cats have started for themselves. It's time to do a follow up experiment with humans.  :headhurts:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10295 on: October 12, 2017, 04:42:46 PM »
Heh I could just see that actually.

Humans trying to herd cats=epic fail from the start.

Autistic cats= The spesh cats each individuallydecide to move about in herds and at least pay lip-service to coming when called or doing tricks. Not with very much sincerity to speak of, but at least going through the motions and acting the 'lets blend in with the dogs' part. And when they've successfully infiltrated canine society, using their superior intellect, abilities and their ability to have people behave as staff, whilst dogs are stuck being owned, and being given orders and expected to obey demands, and expected to only ever be seen outside of the house with a human holding them on a leash whilst cats get to go when and where they please.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 04:50:01 PM by Lestat »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10296 on: October 13, 2017, 12:27:16 AM »
Thinking I need to log off.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #10297 on: October 13, 2017, 01:37:09 AM »
Heh I could just see that actually.

Humans trying to herd cats=epic fail from the start.

Autistic cats= The spesh cats each individuallydecide to move about in herds and at least pay lip-service to coming when called or doing tricks. Not with very much sincerity to speak of, but at least going through the motions and acting the 'lets blend in with the dogs' part. And when they've successfully infiltrated canine society, using their superior intellect, abilities and their ability to have people behave as staff, whilst dogs are stuck being owned, and being given orders and expected to obey demands, and expected to only ever be seen outside of the house with a human holding them on a leash whilst cats get to go when and where they please.

Dogs will do anything for you because they love you. They are NOT fucking stupid or less superior. >:(
:dog:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10298 on: October 13, 2017, 02:45:02 AM »
That wasn't exactly the point I was attempting to convey FWM. Rather, that there is a very large disparity in the degree of freedom accorded to cats, and to dogs.

Although it isn't always true that they aren't stupid, some can be, the ones who are abused, sadly, that will not only stay with, but fawn over the piece of subhuman filth that is responsible for beating them.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10299 on: October 13, 2017, 09:51:09 AM »

:lol1:
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10300 on: October 14, 2017, 09:41:58 AM »
stuggling to catch up with all the posts I missed, after a mini-break from I2. Does this make me a sad fucker... squared? Don't answer that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10301 on: October 14, 2017, 10:44:40 AM »
Did you do something nice while away?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10302 on: October 15, 2017, 06:32:34 PM »
Did you do something nice while away?
just taking advantage of autumn heatwave to do some overdue gardening. plus usual RL mundanities.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10303 on: October 15, 2017, 11:51:18 PM »
There was a heatwave? We had pretty much the opposite here.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10304 on: October 17, 2017, 05:10:26 AM »
Righty ho, now I've got my footwear on, it is time for four things: a shot of morphine&oxycodone for the morning (done and done, well just done, mixed the two into one solution so as not to have to endure two intramuscular injections, I hate IMs, they hurt, oxy less so but morphine is a fairly significant releaser of histamine, and whilst at very first all one feels is the alex plank...I mean small prick, ahem, of the needle stick itself when done right, after about 3/4 of the dose is pushed out (using a 3ml syringe, a little less than that if its 5ml which is about the limits of tolerability for an IM, IMO) then the histamine release starts to come into play and it starts to hurt, kind of like a bee sting only not quite so painful, and it only lasts for a brief period, before it either subsides or the stinging is masked by the painkilling effect of the medicine itself, possibly both, although I've no way to tell which of the two is the case, or if it is both together)

Thats done, next, a trip to the shops to buy a few things to eat and drink, including one of those high calory-density 'liquid meal in a can' milkshakes, chocolate I think I'll go for, although for convenience today I'm going to buy two, they don't cost much, a little more than £1, which for the equivalent of fully half a day's calory requirement is pretty cheap when it comes down to a pence per period of bodily energy requirements equation. Maybe three, two for now, plus something more substantial, a chocolate bar perhaps just for something solid to chew on really, a bag of sweets to nibble on as and when I feel like it, a tin of cigars and most importantly a big pack of cans of coke. Proper coke, not that noxious diet shite or coke zero, which taste about as good as regular coke would if one were to drink it after it had already been drunk, twice, the second time by a filthy scabby leprous, foulmouthed old hobo and pissed out by same for the second time. Possibly the first time too. I'm going to have a can of REAL coke, and none of that pepsi sewage either. Then smoke a cigar, have another can of coke and the remainder of this morning's morphine/oxy dose, in what order I really haven't decided, other than that the cigar is going to come after the pain meds, because for some reason, tobacco is immensely satisfying when having taken a strong opiate in a manner that it is otherwise not, the two go together as well as cheese, olives and pizza. And, unfortunately, yes it does seem to need to be tobacco itself, since synthetic nicotine which lacks the trace alkaloids such as the low levels of harmala alkaloid MAOIs which modulate the activity of the nicotine, does not satisfy in the same way in the slightest.

Oh, and take my antiseizure med whilst I am at it, because the last thing on my morning to-do list is to have a seizure, because I'll be getting the chemistry set out, and not only using a piece of glassware that cost me £80something (a large separatory funnel), It contains a solution of something rather precious, dissolved in toluene, and I want it out of the toluene, which means first draining one of two liquid layers away, leaving the toluene one behind with my precious item dissolved therein, and drying it scrupulously with a dessicant chemical, which I would most certainly not want spilled all over me if I were to suddenly end up paralyzed and falling to the floor, or having a myoclonic seizure and ending up dropping a kg of the stuff over me, with it burning its way through my flesh, becoming searing hot as it does so. (or losing half my current stock of quicklime for that matter) whilst drying some isopropyl alcohol, again with quicklime, and distilling it from more quick-lime into a flask protected by a drying tube, then dripping hydrochloric acid into a little concentrated sulfuric acid to generate dry HCl gas, itself to be passed through another dessicant-filled tube, and then piping the resultant anhydrous hydrogen chloride gas into cold alcohol, such as isopropanol, and making a dilute solution of HCl in iPA, adding this to the toluene and converting what is in the toluene from a freebase to the hydrochloride salt, drying it out thoroughly and thence testing it to make sure its all good and active as it should be.

And if all goes to plan, I think another cigar, a couple of lines of oxy up the nose and another can or two of cold coke is in order to celebrate a successful synthesis.  First, though, to fix the immediate task on the to-do list-fill my stomach and slake my thirst. Then, then it is time for me to get to work, doing what I do best:heisenberg:

And I am going to enjoy every minute of it, save the walk to the shops. I'll manage fine enough though, I've some pain meds in me so no nasty joint issues. And once I get back, more are going in me, so I can A-work away for as long as I need to to purify my precious little project, and B-thoroughly enjoy my cigar all the more so for the morphine doing its thing.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:13:19 AM by Lestat »