Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 200725 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #10545 on: March 08, 2018, 04:13:16 AM »
Its what come s after winter, but before summer and  autumn:P

Or alternatively either a bendy coil of metal, or something that theresa may really needs to do after first climbing onto a high bridge just above the railway powerlines whilst there is a train moving in that direction at high speed. I bet she could spring pretty high and far too, if she used the recoil force released  upon taking her shoulders out of her upper bowel once  they get far enough to allow her head to pop out and catapult her ugly mush onto first power lines and then get her ground into a streak of greasy, falsehood-spewing, foully cunt-flap-cheese-stinking-meatpaste several  miles long.

Or natural upwellings of sometimes searing hot water, laden on occasion with toxic gases that stink of rotting eggs (H2S of course) that would be perfect to throw donald trump into, and watch him forced to swim out of the scalding, stinking water whilst it first removes all his skin, then boils him continually giving him deeper and deeper third-degree burns with every moment. Probably die afterwards, slowly and  in intense pain. Hopefully at least, but IMO the price  of contaminating just a single superheated volcanic spring would be a price  worth paying to have the world rid of his ugly orange ass with its additional inbuilt top-mounted dead albino semishaved racoon. And hey, the bacterial colonies in those  places are super-extrmophiles, and if anything can evolve to survive  THAT sort of noxious  contamination, it'll be extromophile microbial life. Those little buggers can adapt to anything, icy cold, poisonous atmospheres, concentrated acid, screaming hard radiation to nearly seven miles of oceanic pressure clustering around the vents which spew heavy metal-laden toxin-impregnated water that because it cannot boil due to the intense pressure, gets  hot enough to turn lead to molten metal.

Even some can survive the combination of unshielded solar radiation, deadly cold and hard vacuum of space and yet life. Even some bacteria that have been found not only in the depths of the ocean many miles down, but after drilling core samples, something like a few kilometers  further down still in solid  bedrock, they found things  that live down there, miles down, bacteria that eat solid rock and that are so slow growing that scientists originally thought them possible fossils or dead cells, but instead, because of the environmental conditions being pretty much hellish, divide once every century or so, and  sometimes less, keeping in a state of near stasis.

So surely something can evolve to devour the remains of a large heap of obnoxious, oleaginous shitspeaking orange imbecile.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10546 on: March 08, 2018, 07:39:40 AM »
I think I've read about spring somewhere. I think it's fake news. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10547 on: March 11, 2018, 08:08:48 PM »
The tuneless semi-random analogue synth farts I was making a few minutes ago are stuck in my head now. That probably means they're catchy and I should record them. I think that's how songwriting works.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:11:00 PM by Grey Area »
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10548 on: March 11, 2018, 09:07:10 PM »
Spring? What's that?

Even as wicked as our winter has been, it is ONLY the seventh coldest on record since someone had the idea to start keeping a record of things like the only things they could, like temperature and wind direction.

The coldest winters all happened before I was born thankfully.

I am ready for spring! I have bulbs showing their promise of blooms all over my humble yard. Brave little soldiers that they are!!
 :viking:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10549 on: March 11, 2018, 09:12:24 PM »

I want this set of cups:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10550 on: March 12, 2018, 12:45:30 AM »
Spring? What's that?

Even as wicked as our winter has been, it is ONLY the seventh coldest on record since someone had the idea to start keeping a record of things like the only things they could, like temperature and wind direction.

I am ready for spring! I have bulbs showing their promise of blooms all over my humble yard. Brave little soldiers that they are!!

Ours is not the coldest by any stretch of the imagination, but it feels like it will never end. Every time I start believing in spring, it starts snowing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10551 on: March 12, 2018, 04:38:05 AM »
Quite, thats exactly how its been here. Its just started snowing and  we've had a few vicious  cold snaps recently, its only been the last couple of months its been snowing, bugger all to very little when it was around xmas  time or just before/after, now, in bloody march its been snowing quite a lot of the time and even though right now I can't leave the house, or even get up off the couch (not laziness, I've hurt my food badly) I can tell, especially at night that its cold as a truckload of icecubes in the river styx. Definitely a good time to throw the covers  over me and stick a few coats over the top, wear a dressing gown etc.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10552 on: March 12, 2018, 04:49:45 AM »
DirtDawg, those cups are awesome! :)

This summer was cooler than the autumn so far.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10553 on: March 12, 2018, 07:01:13 AM »
I need to do some calls but I don't want to.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10554 on: March 12, 2018, 03:59:35 PM »
Spring? What's that?

Ours is not the coldest by any stretch of the imagination, but it feels like it will never end. Every time I start believing in spring, it starts snowing.

Are you not within a coin flip of the Arctic Circle? Kind of hoping that prayers in ancient times to the gods of the Gulf Stream might mitigate further fury from that horrid arctic trend?
As for me, I am thousands of miles from the Arctic Circle, but there is only one fence between here and there. Hardly even a hill. I understand that this year that awesome fence was missing a strand of wire, so we got pretty cold and stayed cold. (end of absurdity for now)
 ;)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 04:01:07 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10555 on: March 12, 2018, 04:26:45 PM »
DirtDawg, those cups are awesome! :)

This summer was cooler than the autumn so far.
Do you know how weird that sounds to me?

We usually have a frost before summers is over, then two weeks later, once fall begins we have a devastating killing freeze, early in October. I like to think of that early cold as a jumpstart to beautiful fall color in all the maples, oaks, beech and birch here, assuming we have had decent amount of late summer rains.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #10556 on: March 12, 2018, 07:21:19 PM »
Another storm coming to us.  At least with this one Carla and Amber are not going anywhere and I will definitely call out from work and walmart can kiss my ass about it.  They don't give a shit about my safety or health and the feeling is mutual!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10557 on: March 13, 2018, 02:14:31 AM »
Spring? What's that?

Are you not within a coin flip of the Arctic Circle? Kind of hoping that prayers in ancient times to the gods of the Gulf Stream might mitigate further fury from that horrid arctic trend?
As for me, I am thousands of miles from the Arctic Circle, but there is only one fence between here and there. Hardly even a hill. I understand that this year that awesome fence was missing a strand of wire, so we got pretty cold and stayed cold. (end of absurdity for now)
 ;)

Two coin flips. :P

Ours is usually a reasonably mild climate - the ancient Gulf Stream gods tend to see to that - but accidents do happen.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10558 on: March 15, 2018, 12:45:01 PM »

I think that there are quite a few of us who had to deal with some of those accidents this past winter.

(See how I did that; I put winter in the past.)

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #10559 on: March 15, 2018, 03:51:35 PM »

I want this set of cups:

Same. The Hufflefuck one has to be my favourite.  :spitscreen: