Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 200418 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #10425 on: December 06, 2017, 01:01:22 AM »
Maybe its just because I'm bigoted against you.

I'm a bigot, remember? or are you just too much of a big dumb nigger to be able to remember that and continue to walk at one and the same time?

*note-sarcasm, I'm not comparing black people to odeon, I'm not a racist*
And when something starts circling the toilet, its a fair bet to guess it might, might, maybe just be a greasy hunk of turd. You must have gotten lucky and not gotten flushed, what, did a rat crawl up from the U-bend during a suicide attempt and block your passage?

And anything I did start, IF I did, it'll be because I've seen how you've turned into a complete and utter wank stain over the past few months or so, and end up as a degenerate crust of fungus-infested spunk.

I didn't have any problem with you when I joined I2. I didn't for a long time after. It was after you started becoming a hypocritical, jumped up, janus-faced fascist prick with an ego equal to the inverse square of your dick in proportion. If you had stood up for yourself honorably, and you didn't behave the way you do, I might well have backed you, at least, if I see truth.

I do that. I tell things as I see them. If a friend is full of shit, then I'll say so.

Looks to me, like somebody risked the (in)famous 'wrath of the community' and couldn't take a facefull of squirrely wrath. Fucks sake, making Raxy fear for her position if she acts, for a position she was asked to take? fucking PYRAXIS for cunting christ's sake...jesus shit in his mother's mouth whilst he wept. You see integrity, and recoil like a creature from the slime and ooze, yanked forth into the blazing light of a mil-spec tactical torch instead of being permitted to remain under whatever feculent little rock it is you usually spend your time slobbering under.

Yes, your a knob, why do I say so? because you ACT like a fuckin' knob, thats why.

In other words, you lied. And then lied again. Whatever. "I treat everyone like they treat me." Well, that's just not true. It paints an amusing holier-than-thou image that fits with you like a mustache on the Queen.

My personal theory is that when you attacked me the first time, you simply picked the wrong person. You meant someone else but you misread. You've done this a few times here. Why that is I can't say. Maybe you were high.

Admitting your mistake was never going to happen--it's not what you do--and now it's so many lies that you just soldier on. I'll admit that it fits with the general creepiness of your character but please, try to stay away from the more obvious lies.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10426 on: December 20, 2017, 05:09:23 AM »
I know it's a part of history for the dance clubs in the area, but I can't get over the fact that a certain one was founded in extremely bad spirit.
Sure I go to this group's classes today but I'm not sure if anyone there is aware of the group's true history (even the dance teacher herself).
When I see old pictures on the FB reunion page taken less than 12 months after the "revolt" I don't see smiling/laughing people enjoying everyone's company, I see smugness and people revelling in the hurt they caused.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10427 on: December 20, 2017, 12:25:29 PM »
Thinking about chocolate.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #10428 on: December 20, 2017, 01:37:47 PM »
Now thinking about chocolate too.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #10429 on: December 20, 2017, 01:39:12 PM »
I know it's a part of history for the dance clubs in the area, but I can't get over the fact that a certain one was founded in extremely bad spirit.
Sure I go to this group's classes today but I'm not sure if anyone there is aware of the group's true history (even the dance teacher herself).
When I see old pictures on the FB reunion page taken less than 12 months after the "revolt" I don't see smiling/laughing people enjoying everyone's company, I see smugness and people revelling in the hurt they caused.
What's the bad history?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10430 on: December 20, 2017, 03:46:37 PM »
Now thinking about chocolate too.

My work here is done. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #10431 on: December 20, 2017, 04:14:31 PM »
I haven’t bought any more presents made of chocolate.
:dog:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10432 on: December 20, 2017, 10:04:07 PM »
Well, I suggest you try, charlotte quin. If a group was founded by evil people, but the innate purpose of the group is not harmful (such as a dance club), and the evil which spawned it, is dispelled, and located in the past, ignore it. The ghosts of the past should be laid to rest in such instances, if nobody even knows of the history, let alone practices whatever unpleasantness they were practicing when the ass-clowns were running the circus, so to speak, then the present members cannot be held responsible for the acts of their predecessors, any more than I or you could be held responsible if our distant ancestors proved to be vikings who conceived our forefathers by rape and pillage It is the responsibility of those who DID the bad things, not those who simply use a place intended for positive activity for that purpose, when some of its previous inhabitants proved to be assholes. You bear no guilt, unless you yourself participated in, or could have stopped it and did not act to do so. Although in the last case, IMO the guilt born is less than that of the architects of the ill-deed(s). And if you tried, and failed after doing your best, or left a bunch of scumbags to torment other scumbags then you bear no guilt, and the graves of old sins need  not be disinterred. The ghosts of the past should, in some cases, remain just that.

Just try to enjoy yourself, and do as you would be done by. In vanishingly few and far between sets of circumstances could the above two principles together equate to wronging others. And unless the 'as you would be done by' includes sadomasochism, etc. then do unto others as thou wouldst be done unto, take things easy and try have a good time is a good path to walk in life. And try to recognize that even the best of us, cannot accomplish having the best outcome of a situation occur in all things. We are human, and humans are fallible. You can't take the poison out of a snake in the grass, the best you can do is to warn others there is a serpent in their midst and point out its position.

And just because a PLACE has even the worst of histories, it does not mean that it must remain a place of evildoing. Take Auschwitz for example. Once a place of torture and murder of the worst kinds, doubtless including many of our own sub-species, now the place is a memorial. That doesn't mean the jews who go there now, bear the guilt of the nazis who comitted the atrocities. A place itself is just that, it cannot commit an act, only living beings can commit a deliberate act, wrong, right, benign or vile.

CQ, thats the best I can offer, at least, without knowing the specific history and current situation. But it is offered in the spirit of support, and in the hope of providing comfort. Don't eat yourself up inside over what others have done in the past.

My own thoughts...I now know what to get my old man for xmas. At least one big bottle of good dark rum. My uncle, is easy to get for. Or rather, make for. I'd have included some booze but recently, probably as a result of some relatively recently DX'd Wegener's granulomatosis, he's on various meds, and I don't want to risk harming him, although I'll certainly do a lot of digging into Wegener's, more reading than I know already on methotrexate, etc., and he had to go into hospital just a few days ago after a stroke (he's had multiple TIAs, not sure about this one, it may well have been more major than 'just' a transient infarct) I've not seen him since, so if I get him  any booze, and I won't, without much reading to make sure I know potential consequences, and if I do, I'll tell him he's free to give it away to others, or return it to the store for the money, and that I'll get him something else.

He IS easy to please in one way though. Every year, I make him a big batch of homemade ginger-spiced oat flapjacks, because this guy has an appetite big enough for the two of us put together, with room left over, even after my old man joins the xmas get together. My uncle has a stomach that can eat for the three of us and then for itself. Before coming back for seconds. And he LOVES flapjacks. I've never had a complaint yet.  In fact I reckon NOT making a batch of xmas flapjacks could be grounds for complaint :P

Its as easy to please him that way as it is to ensure a tank of piranha fish are satisfied. (although I think he'd probably object if I tried to feed him raw, semi-living fish, or human bodyparts. Probably. Certainly the raw, dying fish complete with guts. Might get away with a 'next year, try something different' if I brought him a rack of honey-roast people-ribs though :green:

I reckon in the next life, he'll get reincarnated as a starfish, since they are capable of quite literally everting their stomach through their mouths to eat  :P (they use their tube-feet on the arms to wrench apart bivalve mollusks, at least in many cases, although some eat coral, such as the nasty little sucker called the crown of thorns, which devastates coral reefs in plague proportions sometimes, and to boot, has pretty few and far between candidates by way of predator species due to its having about a foot-wide central disc body covered, as are the tops of the arms in viciously sharp spines, coated in some pretty seriously nasty venom)

Not the sort of thing that strikes one as an ideal breakfast. But I bet he'd love the whole 'temporarily puke out your stomach in order to get it to the food faster' gig. (that said, I've tried oysters, and for all some people rave about them, eating a deceased loogie (I refuse outright to do what some do to the poor creatures, and swallow them alive, after severing their adductor muscle, again, whilst they are alive [the muscle bivalves like clams, oysters, razor-shells etc. use to open and shut their shells), even in such primitive creatures as crustaceans, brutally injuring a creature and then swallowing it alive disgusts me.

They may, or may not be capable neurologically of perceiving 'pain', as opposed to reflexive escape due to nociceptive stimulus, but given the moral consequences of being wrong and assuming they cannot, I can only take the view that the only right way to use them for food, is to at least grant them a death designed to minimize suffering if they are capable of it, just in case, same goes with things like lobster, I couldn't boil one alive, and stand there listening to it scream. It might be reflexive, it might not. But if it isn't, then that is brutality of a most abhorrent kind being meted out to a living creature. And, whilst I eat meat, I sure as shit don't keep a cow around in the garden, go out and slice a fucking steak off it and burn the wound shut to keep it from bleeding out before I can eat the rest. The question is often asked 'why should we stun them electrically' (there is a device available for electrically shocking a lobster senseless before its cooked, available commercially, called 'crustastun'), but rather, why should we not. The only answer I could think of someone could rationally give is money spent on the device. But at what price can the right to potentially torture an animal be bought? IMO, there is not one payable which justifies it, even if its a maybe. Only thing to do is assume that such treatment IS barbaric and act accordingly when they are to be eaten. I'm willing to go so far as to assume a single-celled organism like an amoeba cannot suffer, but you'd not get me inflicting such treatment on even such an organism as a jellyfish, with a distributed nerve-net in lieu of a traditional brain, since the price of getting the facts wrong, is both extreme and to be paid by the creature.

(the whole uncle reincarnated as a starfish mental image kinda sent me on a bit of a mental tangent) I'm odd like that. Who'da thunk it, a dyed in the wool spazz being odd (usually its the NTs that are fucking weird buggers, I'm otherwise perfectly normal :lol1:)

At least the voices in my head tell us me am normal.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10433 on: December 24, 2017, 06:39:01 AM »
I'm thinking of doing the World's Greatest Shave next year, because it's the best way to get rid of my hair without looking like I'm having a Britney Spears like meltdown :P.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10434 on: December 24, 2017, 04:06:36 PM »
What would be the difference? No hair is no hair, or?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #10435 on: December 27, 2017, 11:13:37 PM »
Need a specific thread for market volatility.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10436 on: December 28, 2017, 12:09:39 AM »
Did you invest in bitcoin?  :autism:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10437 on: December 28, 2017, 01:59:36 AM »
We don't have a bitcoin thread either.  :tard:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10438 on: December 29, 2017, 10:02:43 PM »
CQ-why not go for a mohawk? that way you could donate the spare to charity, and keep a stylish hairdo too?

Seen one on someone once, where she had a really long mohawk, and had the rest cut just long enough to allow it to be dyed in leopard-spots, and had something similar done with her 'main' hair too. Was really fucking neat. I presume it took quite a lot of work to do, especially the bi-colored leopard spot rings, dark, light dark, or the other way round, I forget, but the look was stunning.

Also thinking 'fucking satan, that was a close one', just went into the bathroom to grab a bottle of gaviscon, and accidentally grabbed a squeezy plastic bottle at first, until I put it back quicktime and got a glass one. Because I was to take several large gulps of gaviscon to calm my stomach acidity, whilst had I drank from the OTHER bottle...that would have been VERY ugly. It was  a bottle of strong senna, that while she was alive (well obviously carcasses don't take that, or anything else, other than perhaps a penny for the ferryman :P) she had to take to shit. That would have wrought havoc, had someone with an already iffy set of innards chugged it down like it were gaviscon, given its usually measured out in 5-10ml measurements (the senna), as its a powerful irritant type laxative. I'd have been shitting so hard I'd have been able to tickle my prostate with my tongue, from the INSIDE. And I want nothingwhatsoever of me to in any way resemble donald trump :autism:

It'd not have been very pretty thats for sure. Thankfully I got one of the many bottles I have of gaviscon, and relief, instead of brewing up a torrent  of explosively-propelled semidigested cherry-and-almond-cake, later to be fired with a range of at least 5-10 meters or so if I bent over and spread 'em. Longer still if I pictured the target to be a policeman's helmet. (lol, if ever I really, really need to drop a reluctant turd, or take a piss and said piss fight to stay in, I just picture  a copper's face and/or helmet/uniform, and near guaranteed, it'll come flying out like a demon fleeing from the blackest pits of hell chasing a damned soul.)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10439 on: December 29, 2017, 11:10:26 PM »
Also thinking 'fucking satan, that was a close one', just went into the bathroom to grab a bottle of gaviscon, and accidentally grabbed a squeezy plastic bottle at first, until I put it back quicktime and got a glass one. Because I was to take several large gulps of gaviscon to calm my stomach acidity, whilst had I drank from the OTHER bottle...that would have been VERY ugly. It was  a bottle of strong senna

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.