Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 200630 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #10410 on: December 03, 2017, 09:06:44 PM »
It's hazy and overcast where I am right now, but it's good that I went out when I did, because it was just in time to see it through a gap in the fast-moving clouds. Now it's spitting down rain and the only light on the clouds is the city pollution. For a little while there you could see layers, like a tunnel through to the clear sky. I wonder what that looked like from a plane.

Made me think of my kin too. 
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10411 on: December 04, 2017, 01:00:22 AM »
Drove back from Copenhagen last night with the supermoon in full view. Awesome.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10412 on: December 04, 2017, 03:57:59 PM »

I am glad that someone was here to appreciate it with me.

Pyraxis, sorry about all the clouds. We had a clear night until about three AM.

As Odeon mentioned, it was awesome!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10413 on: December 04, 2017, 04:05:38 PM »
Odeon saw a supermoon? I'd guess it might be a collective expression of the number of people wishing to moon him in contempt, for being such a mongoloid half breed faggot :autism:

He'd recognize a super-moon alright. Being a gigantic arse.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10414 on: December 04, 2017, 04:21:54 PM »
Uhm.

I have to ask.  Why are you, Mr. Lestat, now about getting up in Odeon's face?

What have I missed?

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10415 on: December 04, 2017, 04:31:52 PM »
Kind of wish there was an "Undo"  button.

Just spent a few minutes writing out a thing I wanted you to opine upon and all those lines just went away.

Odeon, we'll talk later, I hope.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10416 on: December 04, 2017, 06:42:22 PM »
Even though it was cloudy last night, it was still very light and I thought someone had left an outside light on when I went to bed. It wasn't that, it was the moon.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10417 on: December 04, 2017, 10:50:03 PM »
Because he is a knob who keeps calling me a bigot. I felt like farting, so a chose the most applicable face in which to do it. And because he accuses me, more particularly, of bigotry, whilst himself being bigoted against me, and yet without naming whatever it is that apparently makes me a bigot.

Calling somebody a bigot for a 'reason' such as 'you are a bigot because you are  bigoted (without actually specifying what the alleged bigot is bigoted ABOUT) is just offensive, as opposed to justification of the charge of bigotry; so, if he is free to dismiss everything I say, because of things that have no relevance to whatever it is I might be saying at the time, for no reason other than to have done so, I felt like showing him the same as he first shows me, for  as little provocation.

Why? in the hope that he will realize quite how stupid he looks in doing exactly something as petty as I did above. I need not persist in it, now the reason has been explained (and yes, it was quite deliberately stupid and sans provocation in this particular location and time). The point has been made. Simply acting towards him as he has towards me, and (although you posted first, I fell asleep part way through a boring film on TV, so you beat me to posting) so, perhaps he'll realize quite how petty he himself has been of late towards me, and how pointless it is to do so.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10418 on: December 05, 2017, 12:57:21 AM »
Because he is a knob who keeps calling me a bigot. I felt like farting, so a chose the most applicable face in which to do it. And because he accuses me, more particularly, of bigotry, whilst himself being bigoted against me, and yet without naming whatever it is that apparently makes me a bigot.

Calling somebody a bigot for a 'reason' such as 'you are a bigot because you are  bigoted (without actually specifying what the alleged bigot is bigoted ABOUT) is just offensive, as opposed to justification of the charge of bigotry; so, if he is free to dismiss everything I say, because of things that have no relevance to whatever it is I might be saying at the time, for no reason other than to have done so, I felt like showing him the same as he first shows me, for  as little provocation.

Why? in the hope that he will realize quite how stupid he looks in doing exactly something as petty as I did above. I need not persist in it, now the reason has been explained (and yes, it was quite deliberately stupid and sans provocation in this particular location and time). The point has been made. Simply acting towards him as he has towards me, and (although you posted first, I fell asleep part way through a boring film on TV, so you beat me to posting) so, perhaps he'll realize quite how petty he himself has been of late towards me, and how pointless it is to do so.

This is simply not true. You've been "in my face" several times without any provocation whatsoever from me, long before I called you anything. You started the name-calling, Lestat, and I had literally no idea why. I still don't.

So please don't lie about it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10419 on: December 05, 2017, 04:28:19 AM »
Maybe its just because I'm bigoted against you.

I'm a bigot, remember? or are you just too much of a big dumb nigger to be able to remember that and continue to walk at one and the same time?

*note-sarcasm, I'm not comparing black people to odeon, I'm not a racist*
And when something starts circling the toilet, its a fair bet to guess it might, might, maybe just be a greasy hunk of turd. You must have gotten lucky and not gotten flushed, what, did a rat crawl up from the U-bend during a suicide attempt and block your passage?

And anything I did start, IF I did, it'll be because I've seen how you've turned into a complete and utter wank stain over the past few months or so, and end up as a degenerate crust of fungus-infested spunk.

I didn't have any problem with you when I joined I2. I didn't for a long time after. It was after you started becoming a hypocritical, jumped up, janus-faced fascist prick with an ego equal to the inverse square of your dick in proportion. If you had stood up for yourself honorably, and you didn't behave the way you do, I might well have backed you, at least, if I see truth.

I do that. I tell things as I see them. If a friend is full of shit, then I'll say so.

Looks to me, like somebody risked the (in)famous 'wrath of the community' and couldn't take a facefull of squirrely wrath. Fucks sake, making Raxy fear for her position if she acts, for a position she was asked to take? fucking PYRAXIS for cunting christ's sake...jesus shit in his mother's mouth whilst he wept. You see integrity, and recoil like a creature from the slime and ooze, yanked forth into the blazing light of a mil-spec tactical torch instead of being permitted to remain under whatever feculent little rock it is you usually spend your time slobbering under.

Yes, your a knob, why do I say so? because you ACT like a fuckin' knob, thats why.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10420 on: December 05, 2017, 07:25:51 AM »
Fucks sake, making Raxy fear for her position if she acts, for a position she was asked to take?

I thought we just cleared that up. It's past and done. No need to keep bringing me into it, is this some kind of mistaken attempt at white-knighting?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10421 on: December 05, 2017, 08:59:10 AM »
No. Rather, my point was, I find it most disturbing it happened in the first place, especially given your particular character. Your not somebody who is a backstabber, snake etc., most if not all here see you as trustworthy, as do I. Its just creepy that it ever did happen you were made to feel ill at ease for the reasons you did. That the sword of Damocles could have been hanging above your head; it bodes ill, in general, on principle.

It is not my wish to draw you into conflict, let me have that on record, thats the last thing I'd wish on you, especially given such invites those involved to besmirch their character. I would as soon you remain (not that I doubt it), one of those we can all trust to be impartial.

It was the threat to impartiality that I found alarming. Whilst of course, yes I find you admirable as a person, just the sort I'd happily take a seat with and get in a few rounds of drinks, I would have thought, and said, the same of anybody in your position of equal strength of character and clean record as far as shitstirring goes. Don't take offense at this-'but that isn't personal, its business'

You are a cleanskin, so to speak. And one in a position of power. That is a good thing for us all.

That the character in question is attached to you, 'raxy, thats just a bonus :)

Is my position and point now clarified adequately for you 'raxy?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10422 on: December 05, 2017, 10:21:38 AM »
 :exorcism:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10423 on: December 05, 2017, 01:02:58 PM »
In my civ III game..space is becoming somewhat at a premium.

Its looking like the koreans are going to have to be wiped out.

I remember there being quite a lot more warring in the first two games in the series. Theres a lot more emphasis put on resources in this, as well as territorial bounds. Since it is resources that are needed, diplomacy is not going to be of use, just awaiting the research into gunpowder going to completion, by then, since whilst they have a lot of bronze/iron age military, pikemen, archers, cavalry on horseback.

I am going to give them a bit of an unwelcome surprise on their part, not particularly subtle, just negotiate for right of passage after building fortifications in place of certain roads to prevent them expanding, starve them to bleed them dry and browbeat them into giving tribute to further that aim, before wiping them out when they get sick of war so many times they have appeased my own civilization with everything they have to give, once I am done, stab them in the back and extirpate them for land and resources.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10424 on: December 05, 2017, 09:26:39 PM »
Is my position and point now clarified adequately for you 'raxy?

Yep. That makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Maybe it *is* creepy.