Author Topic: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.  (Read 3165 times)

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
Re: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2011, 03:49:06 PM »
In the court of public opinion, you are never innocent, and i'm glad that said court is irrelevant in a society with courts of law

Oh yes, very irrelevant :)

I'm sure she will never have a problem with society again.  I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget, afterall, she was found innocent.

She needs to leave Florida and possibly the US. My advice, go to Switzerland. OJ dropped off the radar when he was acquitted, and the public all but forgot about him. Maybe we will see history repeat itself.

The public forgot about him?  Where is he right now?

He happens to be in Prison for an UNRELATED crime.

Yup.  I wasn't sure if you knew that as the "public" paid that trial absolutely no attention  ;)

I will say this, anyone that has been ACQUITTED BY A COURT OF LAW but convicted by the ignorant public opinion needs to leave the country and start life anew elsewhere.

That's a pretty strong opinion to have about other people's opinions Phil.  What were you acquitted of, and who is still judging you?

Nothing and nobody, its just that the backlash against her by the lynch mob known as the court of public opinion is completely ludicrous. They do not understand that she can not be tried again.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »
In the court of public opinion, you are never innocent, and i'm glad that said court is irrelevant in a society with courts of law

I'm sure she will never have a problem with society again.  I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget, afterall, she was found innocent.

She needs to leave Florida and possibly the US. My advice, go to Switzerland. OJ dropped off the radar when he was acquitted, and the public all but forgot about him. Maybe we will see history repeat itself.

Yup.  I wasn't sure if you knew that as the "public" paid that trial absolutely no attention  ;)

I will say this, anyone that has been ACQUITTED BY A COURT OF LAW but convicted by the ignorant public opinion needs to leave the country and start life anew elsewhere.

That's a pretty strong opinion to have about other people's opinions Phil.  What were you acquitted of, and who is still judging you?

Nothing and nobody, its just that the backlash against her by the lynch mob known as the court of public opinion is completely ludicrous. They do not understand that she can not be tried again.

Again, nobody is saying she shouls be tried again.  They are saying she is a scum-bag who got away with murder and they hope her vagina rots off.  Why do you confuse those two things?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 03:54:48 PM »

It's remotely possible.  The people in the old South who lynched people were acquitted by a jury of their peers, then tried again in Federal court for violating the civil rights of the people they had murdered.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2011, 03:56:04 PM »

I'm sure she will never have a problem with society again.  I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget, afterall, she was found innocent.

The public forgot about him?  Where is he right now?

Yup.  I wasn't sure if you knew that as the "public" paid that trial absolutely no attention  ;)

That's a pretty strong opinion to have about other people's opinions Phil.  What were you acquitted of, and who is still judging you?

Again, nobody is saying she shouls be tried again.  They are saying she is a scum-bag who got away with murder and they hope her vagina rots off.  Why do you confuse those two things?

I simply find it annoying that the public refuses to accept the verdict of the jury.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:57:47 PM by TheAnonymous »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2011, 04:00:26 PM »

Again, nobody is saying she shouls be tried again.  They are saying she is a scum-bag who got away with murder and they hope her vagina rots off.  Why do you confuse those two things?

I simply find it annoying the the public refuse to accept the verdict of the jury.

The public aren't sheep.  The verdict of the jury does not change history.  The jury isn't infallible.  The jury saying that there was not enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she killed her daughter doesn't mean she didn't do it.  It isn't even the jury's fault, the prosecutor fucked the case up terribly. 

People will continue to believe what they want to believe.  That is the basis of a free society.  What you are advocating sounds more at home in Iran.  "The Grand Council has decided that X never happened" (fill in the blank with evolution, women's rights, etc)

Psychophant

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2011, 04:13:12 PM »
Now if whoever had done it had either given a prefect a wedgie, given one a swirlie, egged a postman, egged a cop, shot one with a spudgun, or even chucked a stink bomb at a postie, then they'd get busted for it..... wait, this is real life we are talking about.

Anyway, if they were guilty they should have their arse kicked.
And do you think she won't be targeted once she gets out?

You nailed it!  :plus:

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2011, 04:15:05 PM »

I simply find it annoying the the public refuse to accept the verdict of the jury.

The public aren't sheep.  The verdict of the jury does not change history.  The jury isn't infallible.  The jury saying that there was not enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she killed her daughter doesn't mean she didn't do it.  It isn't even the jury's fault, the prosecutor fucked the case up terribly. 

People will continue to believe what they want to believe.  That is the basis of a free society.  What you are advocating sounds more at home in Iran.  "The Grand Council has decided that X never happened" (fill in the blank with evolution, women's rights, etc)

I'm not saying that it did not happen, i'm saying that in the opinion of 12 men and women randomly selected by the State of Florida's court system, she did not commit the crime. Someone is guilty of murder, but it is not Casey Anthony.

Psychophant

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2011, 04:15:23 PM »

Florida! 

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2011, 04:39:35 PM »
 :laugh:
:skywarp:

eris

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2011, 04:56:32 PM »
I did not really follow the case too well, but am shocked she was fond not guilty considering the public opinion crowd was ready to have her dead. I cant comment, I don't know any facts. But have read  some things about how she may had histrionic personality disorder, which would make her much more likely to do such a thing.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2011, 05:30:33 PM »
I did not really follow the case too well, but am shocked she was fond not guilty considering the public opinion crowd was ready to have her dead. I cant comment, I don't know any facts. But have read  some things about how she may had histrionic personality disorder, which would make her much more likely to do such a thing.

That's a personality disorder that may fit her quite well.

Osensitive1

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2011, 05:31:10 PM »
It's remotely possible.  The people in the old South who lynched people were acquitted by a jury of their peers, then tried again in Federal court for violating the civil rights of the people they had murdered.
There's also civil court. Which is a possible option for her family to take in order to keep her from profiting from her daughter's death in the future.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2011, 08:03:54 PM »
Now if whoever had done it had either given a prefect a wedgie, given one a swirlie, egged a postman, egged a cop, shot one with a spudgun, or even chucked a stink bomb at a postie, then they'd get busted for it..... wait, this is real life we are talking about.

Anyway, if they were guilty they should have their arse kicked.
And do you think she won't be targeted once she gets out?

There will also be the idiots who try to protect her.

I think at the end of the day, she will get rich off of murdering her kid.

Absolutely.  Book deal by the end of the month, TV deal by the end of the year, then she might get a gig as a Fox News contributor on crime stories.  Nancy Grace will pay her a bunch of money to yell at her.  She will interview with Dr. Phil, something on OWN, and eventually wind up with a reality TV show on MTV or TLC.

Remember Lindy Chamberlain? Hands up anyone who REALLY believe the dingo took her kid. Anyone? Seriously? She killed it alright. Yet she made a mint out of her story. And they say crime doesn't pay.

And what about the bugger who threw his kid off the Westgate Bridge in Mebourne. He was given 32 years, but I bet he'll have a tidy sum when he gets out.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2011, 08:06:07 PM »
There's also civil court. Which is a possible option for her family to take in order to keep her from profiting from her daughter's death in the future.

Callaway: Mississippi Burning.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2011, 09:19:18 PM »
I simply find it annoying that the public refuses to accept the verdict of the jury.

Maybe if the reasoning wasn't "insufficient evidence", then they might. This case is just like a drug-lord being found innocent for "insufficient evidence" too, and everyone knows they're guilty as fuck, even the police who investigated them.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.