Author Topic: I got my wish!  (Read 3186 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I got my wish!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 01:30:58 AM »
Wow, I hope he sees it before a moderator deletes it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 01:36:10 AM »
If he doesn't notice this, then wow, that's all I can say about it. :orly:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 02:06:20 AM »
I think it is gone now. I still have the post on one of my tabs, should I post it here?
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 02:50:42 AM »
never had a WP account never will. from what i have heard its just shyte there any ways

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 03:39:08 AM »
Interesting...

Psychophant

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 06:26:39 AM »
never had a WP account never will. from what i have heard its just shyte there any ways

Same here. 

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 06:32:19 AM »
I think it is gone now. I still have the post on one of my tabs, should I post it here?

Please do so, if you still have it.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Psychophant

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 06:38:41 AM »
I would like to see it!

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 06:54:13 AM »
Ok here it is, it is very well written imo:
You are the second Aspie loser to ban the valuable and important me for something not worth a sudden ban with no warning. Was it because of that thread in which I called you out for the abuser that you are? You are a coward, my friend. Hiding behind the ban button instead of facing me head on like a real man. But then again, I don't expect anything manly from you. Not even anything remotely resembling high principles and standards. Because all you care about is your own self and image. You have no respect for any of the mods working for you, and you definitely have no respect for any of the regular members even though some continue to support you. That's why you had no problem abusing one of the members here (who was your ex girlfriend) and almost putting her through PTSD because of your actions. And that's why you deleted a full thread (that was a valuable support thread for many of the members here who happen to be victims of domestic abuse) because, in your panic and frenzy of realizing that girl actually posted something against you years ago, you wanted a way to get rid of the controversial posts without any regards for any of the other members who posted and sought support in that thread.

I don't give a care what you look like. The fact that one looks like a goofy dork doesn't change the fact he/she can be a very dangerous person.

You ignored every one of my posts addressing you and seeking an answer from you. You ignored my PM. And then after realizing there was a thread about you in the Member's Only section that was there for quite a while (because, as usual, you fail to notice it sooner), you ban me. You've done basically the same with the mods and the other regular members. All you do is ignore their requests. Then what the f*ck are you an admin for? Just to get a girlfriend from here? Well, let's just hope you're not abusing your current one.

If MCalavera wants me to remove this, I will.
Tek'ma'tae

eris

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2011, 06:56:32 AM »
I do think he is goofy looking, and have no idea how he gets the hot chicks he has got in the past. Maybe it's insecurity that makes him such an ass to women.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2011, 07:41:16 AM »
Congrats. Not that it's all that hard to do, but I guess it's some kind of milestone.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2011, 02:10:23 PM »
You bet I will.

It's not over yet.
Why isn't it over and why would you contact him if you wanted to be banned?
Your thread's gone too. Are you planning to create a sockpuppet?

What else do you expect me to do? Hack his account? :autism:
Don't expect anything except maybe answers to the questions. Why isn't it over if you wanted to be banned?

Psychophant

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2011, 03:24:51 PM »
I do think he is goofy looking, and have no idea how he gets the hot chicks he has got in the past. Maybe it's insecurity that makes him such an ass to women.

From what I have found out, he comes from a family with money and influence.  He sounds like he thinks he's entitled to do as he pleases and nobody should question him.   :nerdy: :wanker:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2011, 03:28:39 PM »

From what I have found out, he comes from a family with money and influence.  He sounds like he thinks he's entitled to do as he pleases and nobody should question him.   :nerdy: :wanker:

Unfortunately that's probably correct.  :thumbdn:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Psychophant

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2011, 03:37:38 PM »

From what I have found out, he comes from a family with money and influence.  He sounds like he thinks he's entitled to do as he pleases and nobody should question him.   :nerdy: :wanker:

Unfortunately that's probably correct.  :thumbdn:

I see these type of people in my work and other situations.  Some people don't feel that they have to take the consequences for their actions.  In the short term maybe they don't.  But, sooner or later................what goes around comes around.